• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mouse functionality for Command Windows

Years
I was testing with the mouse system by Luka and stumbled upon making this, it will allow the use of the mouse in most of the command windows in game (like the ones in event choices), i do not know if it will work on all of them because i haven't had time to test them all.

For this script to work you need to have Luka S.J. Simple Mouse Functionality
This was made in essentials v16.2, i don't guarantee compatibility with other versions.

Go get it here.

Instructions:
Just make a new script and paste it above main.

Edit 1: Updated the script to work better in big command windows (like the debug one).
Edit 2: Fixed some crashes.

Thanks to Luka S.J. for the mouse system

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Nov 28, 2022
I was testing with the mouse system by Luka and stumbled upon making this, it will allow the use of the mouse in most of the command windows in game (like the ones in event choices), i do not know if it will work on all of them because i haven't had time to test them all.

For this script to work you need to have Luka S.J. Simple Mouse Functionality
This was made in essentials v16.2, i don't guarantee compatibility with other versions.
If you're having trouble copying the script go into thread tools and click "show printable version"

Instructions:
Just make a new script and paste it above main.

Spoiler:

Thanks to Luka S.J. for the mouse system

Looks promising (though for me personally, I'm not that big of a fan of mouse functionality). You might also want to put some more [ CODE ] tags in your spoiler :)

Years
Looks promising (though for me personally, I'm not that big of a fan of mouse functionality). You might also want to put some more [ CODE ] tags in your spoiler

I actually forgot to put the tags xD, but thanks for poiting it out.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Dec 26, 2017
Works pretty good! Click functionality would be a great addition tho.

Back