• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MegaDex [Thread Version 2.0]

MegaFuz

Über Title
Years
[Update!!] Alright. I've gone back and edited a few areas of Katoora. I added toe markings which I forgot to add in there before. I also forgot to put cheek marks, so added that in as well. And to please a few requests to make the katana bigger...I made it bigger. =P I've posted both the older version and the edited version so you can compare the differences. If it doesn't look edited right away, you might have to refresh the page to see it. Hope ya like!! XD

V2-Katoora-unedit.png
V2-Katoora.png

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 8, 2023
Well the longer katana looks fine and the cheeks look ... cute.

However, the toe makings look kinda odd. Maybe they're too dark, maybe they seem positioned wrong (I certainly think it's left foot is weird).

Nell

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 2, 2009
I think the katana now looks absolutely fine, but the cheek looks out of place.... and yeah, the angle of the feet probably add to the strangeness. Apart from that, awesome~

MegaFuz

Über Title
Years
Hmm...I might touch up the feet later on. I see what you mean about the awkward look. o.o

[Update!!] New sprite finished up here. It's a plant-eating bear I call Forsythia. Not sure if it'll be a Plant or Ground type, but I'll work that out later. Anywho...let me know what you think please!! XD

V2-Forsythia.png

Nell

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 2, 2009
Hmm...I might touch up the feet later on. I see what you mean about the awkward look. o.o

[Update!!] New sprite finished up here. It's a plant-eating bear I call Forsythia. Not sure if it'll be a Plant or Ground type, but I'll work that out later. Anywho...let me know what you think please!! XD

V2-Forsythia.png

OMG THAT LOOKS SO MUCH LIKE A POKEMON XDDDD
Wowzors, Kevin, nice job~
*squints eyes* I can't even see any mistakes! I would make it a grass/ground type though, cool new combination XD

MegaFuz

Über Title
Years
OMG THAT LOOKS SO MUCH LIKE A POKEMON XDDDD
Wowzors, Kevin, nice job~
*squints eyes* I can't even see any mistakes! I would make it a grass/ground type though, cool new combination XD

Thanks, Jae. I'm not sure what I'll do about his type. I was planning on making Katoora a Plant/Ground type, but I might just make him and Forsythia just Ground types. I had already planned on making Razoris a Plant/Ground type, and I can't make too many of the same type. I'll work all that out when I create statistics and define the types later on. I've got other priorites to work on. I've got about 70 finished sprites right now, and I was aiming for a Dex around the same number as the first Red/Blue generation (150). So yeah...I've gotta pump out the second half of the Dex and then do back sprites before I can get around to all that. =\

Anywho...expect a new sprite in the next few days. It's finished now, but I'm going to be out of town tomorrow and I'm too lazy to transfer the sprite from my laptop to this computer right now. Keep your eyes peeled!! XD

Goatman56

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
Latest Pokemon look nice Megafuz. The bear has a nice lazy look and Katoora looks nice. The sword was a nice touch :D.

MegaFuz

Über Title
Years
Thanks, Goatman!! Glad you like them. I was definately going for a lazy look with Forsythia, so it's good to hear I pulled it off. XD

[Update!!] Well, I promised a few people I'd release a new sprite today. So yeah...here it is!! This is a new Weather type, Nimbela. Just like Castform, his type will change depending on the weather around him. (Sunny weather = Fire type, Rainy weather = Water, Stormy weather = Electric, Cold or wintry weather = Ice) Let me know what you think of him please!!

V2-Nimbela.png

Kozah

Kozah. Nuff Said.
Years
  • Seen Jan 29, 2007
nice job i love them all <3. no flaws in your work well done =3.

MegaFuz

Über Title
Years
nice job i love them all <3. no flaws in your work well done =3.
Lol some of those are very creative creations, nice work.

Thanks for the comments!! I really appreciate it. XD

[Update!!] Another new sprite to release here. This is Landser's evolution, Auroser. It is the same type as Landser, Ground/Flying. XP Let me know what you think, please. I appreciate C & C!!

V2-Auroser.png

Final Evolution

V2-Landser.png

Pre-evolution
Previously Released.​

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 8, 2023
It looks nice, but the wings seem to far positioned down it's back ... and the wings don't look as nice as they do on Landser.

Keep it up mate.

MegaFuz

Über Title
Years
I see what you mean, Ray. I'll try to play around with it a bit.

Meh. No update for the Dex at the moment. Just a little Persian icon thingy I made for fun. C&C anyone? =P

Persian.png

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 8, 2023
It's a nice sprite y'know, good shading and shape .... but it just doesn't look like a Persian, if you know what I mean.

Years
  • Seen Oct 8, 2010
Yep,the icon doesn't looks like a persian,it is good but is so cute and i think Persian is not cute Lol I like it but if you can it will be better if you put the back ear^^

MegaFuz

Über Title
Years
Meh. I didn't put much time or accuracy into it. Just something I whipped up for fun in a few minutes. XD

There should be a Dex update within the next 24 hours. Keep your eyes peeled.

Nell

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 2, 2009
Let's see. Cloud dude = awesome, but maybe have bigger gloves. Auroser, probably good idea to have wings open, if that isn't too hard. As for the Persian, slick, but not really much like a Persian =P

MegaFuz

Über Title
Years
their good just a question where is the fire starters havnt u done that one yet?

Nope. I havn't finished my fire starters yet. They're a slow work in progress. I've had my ideas sketched for some time now, just havn't gotten around to spriting them out. I've been working on the first evolution lately, so hopefully I'll start getting that line released here shortly.

Let's see. Cloud dude = awesome, but maybe have bigger gloves. Auroser, probably good idea to have wings open, if that isn't too hard. As for the Persian, slick, but not really much like a Persian =P

Thanks, Jae. I definately need to do something to improve the wings. I'll work on it in the future. And yeah...I kind of had trouble adding "Persian-istic" traits to such a small sprite. Thanks for the comments. XD

[Update!!] I'm re-releasing Kithadon's pre-evolution, Kithada, here tonight. I've gone back and touched him up a tad. I've posted both evolutions below.

Also, I'll be re-working the DexPad here shortly to accomodate greater numbers of sprites. Expect to see that updated on the first post of this thread very shortly.

V2-Kithada.png

V2-Kithadon.png

Back