• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Watch Party Interest?

Years
You know I'm up for it assuming I'm conscious. I'll throw some suggestions at you later but suffice to say we should probably aim for genres that are more universally enjoyed like comedy or action.

Years
Anime? Okk! I'm in!
I'll probably suggest watching a master piece like "The Night Is Short, Walk on Girl" by Masaaki Yuasa, if that's what you meant by Comedy genre.

Years
I would definitely be interested, as long as the genre isn't horror! Comedy sounds great.

A1hK.gif

5qwerty

[b][font="open sans"]WHOLLY MOLEY[/font][/b]
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2024
Okay sure. Echoing Comedy.

Years
Series? Huh? i was thinking it is a "Movie" night type of streaming y'all talking about!
Nvm, Well am fine with anything as long as its an anime! ( ˘ ³˘)❤
But, hey! The Tatami Galaxy is still an option it's in same vein as The Night is short, walk on girl Orr kill la kill, damn! I suck at suggesting stuff!

+1 dub!

Last edited:
Years
I personally prefer subtitles because Japanese sounds a lot more badass! Although dub is fine as well. :)

Last edited:
Years
I mean, if we're watching Ghost Stories, we're watching the dub since that's what's notable about it. It was basically a contract where ADV was given free reign with the dialogue but still had to keep certain plot elements and youkai names accurate. Subbed Ghost Stories is a completely different genre of show. That said some of the jokes in the Ghost Stories dub haven't aged that well.

Other than that I have a sub bias for most comedies.

Years
I'd be interested in Ghost Stories. I read the synopsis online and it sounds intriguing. ^-^

Last edited:
Back