• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lack of Froslass

ItsDarkNHere

ItsDarkNHere
Years
  • Age 28
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 12, 2019
Froslass being the unique pokemon that it is, you would think that she would have had at least one print in standard play, or even expanded.

There aren't any prints. I'm an old TCG player, circa 2010, and remember running a few Froslass SP. I am currently running Gardetales, but was looking for standard legal Froslasses and there were none?

Would love to see a new print Froslass GX or maybe a Team Up tag team, Froslass & that new ice cream pokemon whose name escapes me.

ddrox13

Anti-Nonsense
Years
There actually are TWO in Expanded, a Team Plasma print from Plasma Blast and this oh-so-pretty print from Generations' Radiant Collection.

BW10_EN_23.png
G1_EN_RC8.png

That said, Froslass GL is still the prettiest of the bunch.

Honestly if they were going to do a Froslass Tag Team I'd love to see her with one of the four Pokémon I usually associate with Froslass - Weavile/Mamoswine (being the other Gen 4 legacy Ice-types), Glalie (duh) or Gallade (Dawn Stone buddies).

But yeah, I'd appreciate all my icy friends getting more attention, ESPECIALLY Froslass.

Some more fun facts: Had there been a rotation according to the expectations in September 2009, the only non-SP Froslass in Standard (Legends Awakened) would have been literally unplayable due to the last Snorunt being rotated out with Mysterious Treasures.

Years
I'm more partial to a Frosslass & Glalie Tag Team GX myself.

That said, we've only been without a Froslass that is standard legal since September 2018. Many Pokemon go just as long if not longer without prints. If Gen IV remakes or a Gen IV rerelease are on the horizon, we may get another Frosslass print.

Back