• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

[Developing] Fierce Melody [Updated 23/08/19]

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 15, 2021
Hi everyone, we have updated the first alpha with the new starters and some changes:

https://mega.nz/#!1FlgQY5S!j9l2iSQbtCFEiM7FZnnOWWxIAmGsYe3v1pbm3QMNTX0

Note: We have noticed some dialogue mistakes :P, tell us what you think about it.

We also have new team members the will help us with the creation of fakemon, storyline and basic scripts :D: rabidvermin, flesroy, cereal212, poq, pkthedragon and MysticCharizard10.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 15, 2021
We've been working with a composer and now we have a new original theme for Whistle Town! :smile:

We hope you like it :wink-right-eye:​

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 15, 2021
Hello everyone, we're back to show you the pokemon team for gym leader Silka :D
Silka-CHICO.png

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 15, 2021
Hello everyone, it's been a while but we can now show you all the Pokémon you can find on Route 1 :laugh-squinted: Thank you for your support :blush:

02-Route-1-CHICO.png

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 15, 2021
Hi everyone, we have been working on a new look for our game, redesigning the tiles to have them like HGSS/DPP but in hi-res, this is how it looks Whistle Town.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Dec 28, 2020
With our new look, we remade the first scenes of the game, up to where we were with the alpha released and also adding new music, now we can move forward :wink-right-eye:

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
Read all the thread, so many changes!! Haha. But I loved seeing the progress! The focus on music and melodies is great, I can't wait to see the impact it will have on the storyline. I like the fakemon quite a lot, too. I hope the past starters are included too, since they were pretty cool! Keep the great work up! :D. Also, I love the character's designs! Gym Leader Janae looks rad. I'm glad I didn't close the thread because of the starting post (it looked pretty bare so I thought there was nothing going on, you may want to add some stuff so people will see).

Last edited:
Back