• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing? V4

Loriania

Mars Adept
Years
Natsume (Harvest) Moon- Skytree Village. My tools have been upgraded. I'm mainly working on growing crops for quests.

Why do the Harvest Sprites look so weird??

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Started Stardew Valley but the cat reminded me too much of the one I just lost so I had to put it down. Might switch back to Vesperia for the time being or perhaps play a different game entirely.

saniachan

Second Violinist
Years
As for myself, I'm picking up Pokemon Ultra Sun and Platinum for my challenge plays (documented, but not here) as well as Pokemon Shuffle Mobile for a more relaxed one. And Pokemon aside, I also play Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery as a Ravenclaw student.

Years
I am currently playing FIFA 19 & Jump Force.

On FIFA 19, i am playing an carrer mode as an football player named William Huang, Hong Kong British footballer playing for Everton.

Last edited:

TY

More Rainbow Six Siege, enjoying the pick & ban event, banning the most annoying operator to face all the time for a good experience

Years
Heroes of Might & Magic IV. It's my favourite of the series and got "Just one more turn and I'll go to the bed" syndrom after so many years.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate in Adventure mode. I find this mode to be pretty interesting, even though at times I'm also on other modes like Smash.

Last edited:

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
Final Fantasy XIII-2: Lightning Returns: I think that's right. Anyway, I personally really like this one because Serah is my favorite. I even had the pleasure of meeting her English voice actor, and she was very sweet as well! Plus, the voice actor who does Noel was also adult Kovu in Lion King II! <3 (I suck at these explainy bits so bare with me... I'm trying!)

I found out that the One can support some 360 games, and this one was on the list. <3

Last edited:

Pig

Angry ecologist
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2023
Danganronpa 2

I've finished the main story and I'm going to be starting on Island Mode soon if I don't find something else to play otherwise.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Pokemon Heart Gold. Doing a water monotype run and currently grinding for Whitley because of her Miltank haha. Been a really fun playthrough so far though.

Sorvete

Novice
Years
I'm playing Pokémon Heart Gold too. Doing a challenge for the forum called Monoletter (which means I'm only allowed to use Pokémon that start with a specific letter). I was actually pretty surprised I managed to defeat Falkner, Bugsy, and Whitney with a single Bayleef. I have also just captured a new team member, Machop, and grinding for Morty.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
I got Moonlighter a week or two ago for myself, and I am loving it so far! Definitely reminds me of Recettear, which I also really enjoyed. Working my way through the Forest Dungeon now.

My boyfriend also got me LGPE a couple weeks back, still working on that.

And I've been getting into Sims 4 again lately - had a sleepover at my friend's Friday-Saturday and we spent a lot of time creating ourselves and putting us in a mansion with their KPop idols, it was a mess and it was great

Back