• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 11, 2024
How do you start New game+?
where do you find the Iv candy?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 2, 2021
Is there a hint or a guide to the new crafting system? I was able to figure out the lucky share, but not how to make new eggs or anything else.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 5, 2024
Where can I find a Bagon? Also how can I get to route B000.

Naraku Cave, surf over water. Progress with the story after 8th gym, you won't be able to miss Route B000.

are ??? pokemon catchable

Nope

How do you start New game+?
where do you find the Iv candy?

You can start a New Game+ once you have collected all 8 badges.
IV candies can be bought in Asutra City Research Lab, Roarin Plateau Candy Shop and Space Station.

Is there a hint or a guide to the new crafting system? I was able to figure out the lucky share, but not how to make new eggs or anything else.

There are no official hints yet in the game, so I can share a few hints:
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 1, 2023
I just fought a trainer and my Wisblind reverted back to Wispaur. What happened and how I get it back to Wisblind?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 5, 2024
I just fought a trainer and my Wisblind reverted back to Wispaur. What happened and how I get it back to Wisblind?

Did they have a Porygon, and if yes, did that Porygon use Program Reverse? That move de-evolves the opponent. You'll either have to find another Stone of Light (Naraku Forest), or start from where you last saved.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 1, 2023
Did they have a Porygon, and if yes, did that Porygon use Program Reverse? That move de-evolves the opponent. You'll either have to find another Stone of Light (Naraku Forest), or start from where you last saved.

Yeah, that is sad, though I guess I have to start over form where I last saved..

Great game otherwise and is this finished or if not, you have any idea of how long until it get's finished?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen May 21, 2020
I'm farming apriplums right now and I want to know how many different apriplums there are and the chances of each apriplum producing a new apriplum
Also, will you add an item that will reverse the level of a pokemon because I want to fight in challenge league b but my pokemon are a couple levels too high

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Mar 14, 2022
I really like how IVs and EVs are displayed in the pokemon summary screen. I didn't realize how badly that feature was needed in core games until now.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 26, 2022
can we get the egg in the back of the timber badge gym if we don't have an empty slot after beating the leader

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Jun 14, 2020
I'm fighting rayqyomi and I don't think my pokemon are strong enough and I have already defeated every grunt in the space station so do u have any tips? or a way to exit the space station so i can go to those guys that give you a ton of exp?

Years
  • Age 19
  • Seen Dec 23, 2019
Does anyone know/have a chart of Wispaur/Wisblind's level up moveset? I want to know if I should just evolve it immadietly or wait.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 5, 2024
I'm fighting rayqyomi and I don't think my pokemon are strong enough and I have already defeated every grunt in the space station so do u have any tips? or a way to exit the space station so i can go to those guys that give you a ton of exp?

You exit if you go back and talk to the shuttle. Lucky Egg + Sparring NPC in Asutra City is probably the best.

where can i find fortune cookies?

Naraku Village

ABSOLUTELY ENJOYED THE GAME!Keep making awesome games like this:D

Thanks! <3

Does anyone know/have a chart of Wispaur/Wisblind's level up moveset? I want to know if I should just evolve it immadietly or wait.

Check first post, there should be a link to pokemon stats/evolution info there.

Years
  • Age 19
  • Seen Dec 23, 2019
I'm at route 105, and i've done all the button pressing stuff. Now im at the smeargle puzzle. I can't find the last smeargle. Please help me here.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen May 21, 2020
I have a suggestion for the fortresses, can you decrease the level of our pokemon in league b so that they are at the level cap, I think this will make it fairer because we won't have to use a party we aren't familiar with when challenging league b

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Jun 14, 2020
where can I find nuggets? do I mine them? do i have to defeat Rayqomi or however u spell it first? also what does the dubious disc do?

Back