• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

Years
  • Seen Mar 7, 2011
Hi, I have tried yesterday this game, and it's amazing but I have two problems..
First, when appears a pokemon, it doesn't show the indicator that I have already caught that pokemon.. Second the attacks animations are allways the same! :x no differences..
and I have download the version from the first page, 1.9. PLEASE HELP :/
PS:sry for my bad english

carmaniac

Where the pickle surprise at?
Years
Hi, I have tried yesterday this game, and it's amazing but I have two problems..
First, when appears a pokemon, it doesn't show the indicator that I have already caught that pokemon.. Second the attacks animations are allways the same! :x no differences..
and I have download the version from the first page, 1.9. PLEASE HELP :/
PS:sry for my bad english

Attack animations were never implemented hence why there is only one animation type, and I think they were using the version of essentials that doesn't display if you have caught a pokemon.

Fezao4

Hi
Years
Ur...Nice Battle Screen.Whoa!Why in the game youre the rangers...........I wanted Thats the rangers of Guardian Signs.Then you draw a Sign your will call legendary Pokemons(Im kidding you know)LOL.

Years
just finished this game :D
wonderfull!!! Torxia league was awesome

i have already all the legendary pokemon and all the plate..
where i can find Rotom and Heatran??

Coronation

Psychic Gym Leader
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2017
just finished this game :D
wonderfull!!! Torxia league was awesome

i have already all the legendary pokemon and all the plate..
where i can find Rotom and Heatran??

Rotom is in your T.V in Sybric Town. If I recall correctly, Heatran is in the Tree of Origin, but I haven't played this game in a while.

YourFavorite

One who can't think of a title
Years
I'm a bit annoyed... I got to the third gym, and every trainer on the way to the leader used rock types, and said that the leader used them too, and then I get to the leader and it's all STEEL TYPES. A bit of an amateurish mistake. :/
Also quite annoying for those who find find fire types literally surrounding the whole town, but decide not to bring any because it's a "rock" gym leader.
You'd think these sort of things would be found and fixed before the game was declared finished.

Years
  • Seen Sep 22, 2016
i like your hack but 1 thing turn me off

1why some moves dont have anymetion like string shot

also what is the difference of this to rom hacks

what about pokemon lke kadabra. is there anyway to evolve it

Last edited:

carmaniac

Where the pickle surprise at?
Years
i like your hack but 1 thing turn me off

1why some moves dont have anymetion like string shot

also what is the difference of this to rom hacks

what about pokemon lke kadabra. is there anyway to evolve it

This is not even in the section where hacks are posted, it's a home brew game made in RPG Maker and the reason that there are no animations is because the owner never had time or help to make animations. You would know this if you read a couple of pages backs.

micky

Legendary Hunter
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 12, 2016
I got a question how do you evolve magneton to magnezone?i will be very happy if you tell me

Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2011
Ello, Im kinda noobie to this forum, but i've been keeping track since.
does anyone wanna trade any legendary pokemon??? looking forward for Palkia or Arceus..
current save : at the chrono chamber training with the gaia wings..before the the raptor shrine mission

Ello, Im kinda noobie to this forum, but i've been keeping track since.
does anyone wanna trade any legendary pokemon??? looking forward for Palkia or Arceus..
current save : at the chrono chamber training with the gaia wings..before the the raptor shrine mission

Last edited:

Rayziken 2

Beginning ROM Hacker
Years
  • Seen Sep 9, 2016
I have some bad news, both websites don't let me download Pokemon Raptor.

On the other hand, the graphics of the game look beautiful and I am really eager to play it!

Can somebody help me? I really want a copy of this game!

Back