• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Challenge] The Randomized Nuzlocke Challenge

What should be my starter? (Even if you're not participating,help a friend out)

• Total voters

thescourgex2

Like a sir!
Years
so here is my first update:

chose onix as starter an named it rockette

traveled to viridian city and obtained oak's parcel

delivered oak's parcel and got pokedex

Caught a Hoothoot (lvl 3) on route 22 and named it hooters

Rockette killed by a wild dugtrio

Caught Shuppet (lvl 3)on route 2 and named it Puppet Guy

Caught Dratini (lvl 4)in viridian forest named it MS.Beast

grinded team up to level 10

Team:

Hooters (hoothoot) lvl 10

Puppet Guy (shuppet) lvl 10

ms.Beast (dratini) lvl 10

Deaths:

Rockette (onix) lvl 7

Bellum

I'm Rin. Rin Okumura.
Years
Update
- Replaced Calamity with Makka the Marowak.
- Done a whole lot of level grinding and got my whole team to about level 60.
- Began my journey to Ever Grande City.
- Got through Victory road...now only the E4 and champion stand in my way of victory...*crosses my fingers*
- Beat E4 Sidney with just Fluffeh. 1 down 4 to go (including champion)
- Beat E4 Phoebe, almost lost Scarlet (only 25hp remaining). Just 3 more battles to go!
- Glacia down! Last 2 battles until the challenge is over.
- Just the champion left. Drake managed to take down Makka. His Salamence used flamethrower and Makka survived with just 1 hp...but also got burned. R.I.P Makka the Marowak. Died to a burn.

FINAL UPDATE
I BEAT THE CHAMPION :D WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Last edited:
Years
Id like to take on this challenge

Username: iCode
Game: Blue
Additional Rules: None

My starters were Electrode, Kabuto and Magikarp so I decide to use Kabuto which I named Woody as I've never used one before. Defeted my rival easily as he had Magikarp and we all know what that does. Made my way onto route 1 and ran into a few Tauros, defeating them with easy and I gained a level, There was also an Alakazam that I was surprised to see, I don't know why though. I eventually arrived in Viridian City and visited the PC. Picked up the parcel and did the whole shenanigans, picked up 10 pokeballs and went on to route 22. The suspence of my first pokemon was killing me, I ran into a Pidgeotto which could of been worse so I caught it and named it Flappy B. The I ran into an Aerodactyl, I wasn't happy. I healed and returned to route 22 and thought id gain a few levels for my Pidgeotto, I ran into a Nidoking and sadly Flappy B died :( took on my rival he has added Exeggcute to his team.

My Team:
140.PNG

Dead:
17.PNG

Last edited:

Bellum

I'm Rin. Rin Okumura.
Years

My starters were Electrode, Kabuto and Magikarp so I decide to use Kabuto which I named Woody as I've never used one before. Defeted my rival easily as he had Magikarp and we all know what that does. Made my way onto route 1 and ran into a few Tauros, defeating them with easy and I gained a level, There was also an Alakazam that I was surprised to see, I don't know why though. I eventually arrived in Viridian City and visited the PC. Picked up the parcel and did the whole shenanigans, picked up 10 pokeballs and went on to route 22. The suspence of my first pokemon was killing me, I ran into a Pidgeotto which could of been worse so I caught it and named it Flappy B. The I ran into an Aerodactyl, I wasn't happy. I healed and returned to route 22 and thought id gain a few levels for my Pidgeotto, I ran into a Nidoking and sadly Flappy B died :( took on my rival he has added Exeggcute to his team.

My Team:
140.PNG

Dead:
17.PNG

Bad luck losing a pokemon so fast :c
Tip, when updating your progress, lay it out like I did and summarise each event. It's a lot clearer and much easier to read ^_^

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
Years

My Team:
140.PNG

Dead:
17.PNG

Should've taken the Electrode though

Years
Bad luck losing a pokemon so fast :c
Tip, when updating your progress, lay it out like I did and summarise each event. It's a lot clearer and much easier to read ^_^

No problem ST I'll remember that for the next update.

Should've taken the Electrode though

I've used an Electrode many times before and have never used a Kabuto. I just wanted to try something new.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 24, 2014
I Finished my challenge without losing another one of my Bros. My Final team was:

:t189: Hops the Jumpluff

:t124: Nicki the Jynx

:t330: Dre the Flygon

:t186: Swirl the Politoed

My elite 4 run was a lot easier than I expected. I also used a lot more Jynx and a lot less Flygon than I had expected. Flygon got 1 KO in the entire run. Jynx must have had at least 15.

In every battle I started with Hops. Hops had Sleep Powder and Leech Seed and its surprisingly bulky. I would put the first pokemon to sleep, get a different one in with a type advantage and than try to power up their stats. The Hops then Jynx combination was dirty. I would switch in Jynx to a Sleeping opponent and use Calm Mind a couple of times. The opponent wouldn't have much of a chance with Jynx having OK speed, good Special attack and great typing for doing damage to almost anything.

It's been a great run and a lot of fun. But it wasn't all fun and games. Unfortunately I did have two casualties. My Onix and my Castform were lost before their time. RIP.

My Pokemon in my Box:
Spoiler:

Blastin'Tyruntz

Years
Congratulations you both (Frozen and Supernova).

Speaking about that, i finally decided to play a randomized locke again, so i'm playing a pokemon Black Randomizer, i hope i can beat my own Challenge lol. My starters were either KilingKlang,Lotad or Bayleef. I chose Bayleef and idk why so don't ask me. That means Bianca got Lotad and Cheren got KlingKlang...Klingklang just used Charge a LOT and i beat them both. Out of the 2 battles, bayleef got to lvl 9 and a half. Called him Blueberry. Heading towards Accumula (i think it is) town, i caught A meditite (on my final ball dang it) and named him Zommari after the 7th espada from bleach (who likes to meditate). Did some training and saved right before Ghetsis's lecture.

Party:

Zommari,Meditite,male,lvl 7,Brave,Pure power
-Bide
-Meditate

Blueberry,Bayleef,male,lvl 10,Hardy,Overgrow
-Tackle
-Growl
-Razor leaf
-Poison Powder

Last edited:
Years
I store Flappy B and heal then make my way onto route 2 and catch a Magmar which I name Johnny.

I level him up to level 6, buy a few more poke balls and make my way to Viridian Forest.

In the forest my encounter is surprisingly an Omanyte and Johnny nearly gets his ass handed to him but I caught it anyway by wasting 8 poke balls, I named her Shelly now it's time to defeat all those trainers.

I make my way around the forest and use Johnny's ember on all those bug catchers for an easy kill.

I arrive at Pewter City and heal then grind Shelly to lvl 14 and then take on the Gym, The Jr. Trainer had a Diglett that was an easy kill but then he had a Dratini but a few water guns later got the job done. Brock was easy he had a Nidoran which I 1 hit K.O'd and his Exeggcute was no problem for Johnny, I get the Boulder Badge.

The Team

Omanyte_zps253562c8.png

Magmar_zps277f1222.png

Kabuto_zps106f9681.png

Blastin'Tyruntz

Years
Hey guys another update from yours truly:

A little more training after (got Zommari to 8 and he learned Confusion),i fought N, who had Mareep. On route 2 i caught a Golett that now goes by the name of "Fear". I got my gift pokemon (Relicanth) from the nice lady in the dreamyard (gift\event pokemon are not considered an encounter). I fought the magnificent Cilan, who had a Klink and a Charmander. LOL piece of cake sent out Fear and mud-slapped\rouloutted him. No casualties, clean battle, had a blast.Stupid fennel asked me to help her and i caught a Sawsbuck for a slave. After the team Plasma beatdown i caught an Espeon that is now called Glow.

I see no one is posting. POST! I command you to post!

Update:
-A kids' Hipopotas killed both Fear and Glow, sadly. Fear is dead. :-(
-And of course there are twins with a Golett. F*CK.
-I blacked out to Cheren and i'm gonna give another try.

KillerCroCohen,Pokemon White 2 randomizer, yet again.
-The choice was between Mienshao.Haxrus and Quagsire. I of course went with the ♥♥♥♥ing Haxorus! And he is named Axel. I had Dragon Rage, OHKO to Quagsire,boom.
-I found a diglett on route 19, which is kinda dissappointing. He almost died, but i caught the lil motherlover, Vincents(s). Diglett has Sand veil, i don't have a use to this ability. YAY.
-WOW Vincent(s) is so useless god.
-I caught a Dewgong at floccesssysysyssy ranch and called her "Horny".
-Defeated Cheren with no casualties. 1/8
-Finally, after a lot of caution, i caught a Simipour named "Bob".

Thats all for today.

Last edited by a moderator:

MadKing

The only verdict is Vengeance.
Years
Name: MadKing
Game: Emerald
Additional Rules: No Legendaries

Hi guys, I was posting this Nuzlocke on the official Nuzlocke Thread, so I will continue the updates on this one.

---

So I just got the 5th Badge aand the HM03. I'll now make my way to Fortree City. I wish I can catch a good Water-type.

My party and some additional informations are in the spoiler bellow.
Spoiler:

Haru

Wolf Simp
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 21, 2023
lets do this. sounds fun!

Username: Ssj3 Pikachu
Game: Ruby
Additional rules: None XD

Edit: 2 questions,

When is the challenge over in Ruby?
It says no trade evo's but my starter is golem. and i saw a wild scizor. are those allowed? If not im fine with starting over.

Last edited:

Blastin'Tyruntz

Years
1st question: Beat the champion of the Hoenn region.
2nd question: I wrote marking no trade evolutions so that if you'll get like a graveler or a kadabra, the randomizer puts a new level cap for them to evolve, like 38 or 45, and yes, any pokemon is allowed if you manage to capture it.

Haru

Wolf Simp
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 21, 2023
1st question: Beat the champion of the Hoenn region.
2nd question: I wrote marking no trade evolutions so that if you'll get like a graveler or a kadabra, the randomizer puts a new level cap for them to evolve, like 38 or 45, and yes, any pokemon is allowed if you manage to capture it.

Awesome. I hope more people try this challenge too

FrostbitePC

Frostbite
Years
I've done this challenge before, in pokemon emerald, it's not finished and i don't like my team. So..

Username : AnimeLoverJr
Game : Emerald
Additional Rules : No Legendaries ( Because when i want to choose my starter, there's latios)

Okay i'm pumped!

Progress:
Started the game
I chose to be a boy named after my name.
The starter was Electrike, Omastar, Latios
I don't wanna use legend so i proceed with Omastar
Beat the zigzagoon
Grinding my Omastar named Helix
Won against May (She's with Latios, I OHKO her latios with one bite)
Caught a female Lombre (lvl.2). I named her Dianne.
Grinding Dianne
My Team : Helix lvl 11. Dianne lvl 10
Death : none

Progress 2:
Caught Krabby. Named it Lambert for no reason.
Grinding Lambert till he's level 10
Met Salamence
Intended to catch it but accidentally killed it

Last edited:

Blastin'Tyruntz

Years
Oh bummer bout the salamence, Hail the helix fossil tho.

Progress:
Onto the complex i go!
I caught a mother♥♥♥♥ing Ninjask with speed boost holy ♥♥♥♥! Ezio the ninjask.
I got the badge from Roxie, which surprisingly had a lot of poison types even though it's randomized.

Small update. :)

FrostbitePC

Frostbite
Years
Oh bummer bout the salamence, Hail the helix fossil tho.

Progress:
Onto the complex i go!
I caught a mother♥♥♥♥ing Ninjask with speed boost holy ♥♥♥♥! Ezio the ninjask.
I got the badge from Roxie, which surprisingly had a lot of poison types even though it's randomized.

Small update. :)

Congrats for catching the ninjask!

Progress:
Caught a level 8 Caterpie, named him Marvin
Helix is now level 15.
Met Bayleef twice, but i already catch caterpie in that route.
Marvin evolved to the mighty Metapod.
Marvin evolved to the awesome butterfree and now is level 10.

Mini Progress:
Marvin learned Confusion.
Beat all the gym trainers.
Beat Roxanne (Her Pokemon : Totodile, Meowth, Clamperl)
She nearly killed my Krabby. I guess i need more training.

Team:
Helix/Omastar/L.15/Timid/Swift Swim
Dianne/Lombre/L.16/Hasty/Rain Dish
Marvin/Butterfree/L.11/Bold/CompoundEyes
Lambert/Krabby/L.11/Serious/Shell Armor

Death(s):
So far, none.

Last edited:
Back