• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

[Released] Digimon Your Digital Dream[NEW VERSION 2.0 AVAILABLE!]

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen yesterday
Congrats for the game being moved to the showcase! It deserved it. Keep up the great work.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 19, 2015
This seems like a cool idea. Glad someone is doing this with digimon.
Look forward to seeing more progress on this.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 20, 2014
Thank you friend :) we just added the following digimon system. It look very nice with digimon :)

What kind of sprite are you using for the digimon follower?
I know that in digimon Dawn/dask are the follower,are you using these?

Jojirius

Jacuzzi Ant
Years
Wow. I've heard this idea proposed before, but this is the first Digimon game with screens that I've seen! It's really impressive and filled me with a lot of nostalgia.

I'd recommend creating character face-icons for dialogue to clarify who's speaking, and just making sure that there are enough nods to Pokemon for it to still look like it evolved from Pokemon roots, despite using a Digimon theme. Currently a lot of the non-Digimon sprites still look like generic RPG Maker placeholders.

...that said, a huge amount of work has obviously already gone into this. So kudos!

Years
What kind of sprite are you using for the digimon follower?
I know that in digimon Dawn/dask are the follower,are you using these?

We are using other Digimon sprite to create the followers, soon we'll update some screenshots :)

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Sep 28, 2014
Dude, this game looks awesome, and a suggestion for the starter digimon should be the main digimon from the different anime seasons(ex. Agumon, V-mon, Guilmon, Agumon(Savers), and Shoutmon, I didn't include season 4 cause they were biomerge digi's)

While watching the video, I did notice a lot of the I's were not capitalized, so make sure you proof read the script, just a suggestion :D

I can't wait for you guys to complete this game, I'll wait patiently with DMO, till this comes out. :D

Years
Dude, this game looks awesome, and a suggestion for the starter digimon should be the main digimon from the different anime seasons(ex. Agumon, V-mon, Guilmon, Agumon(Savers), and Shoutmon, I didn't include season 4 cause they were biomerge digi's)

While watching the video, I did notice a lot of the I's were not capitalized, so make sure you proof read the script, just a suggestion :D

I can't wait for you guys to complete this game, I'll wait patiently with DMO, till this comes out. :D

Thank you friend for your suggestion :) we think the starters will be the main digimon from the 4 seasons not only agumon/veemon/guilmon and shout but also all the secondary digimon like gabumon tentomon patamon renamon etc

Years
  • Seen Apr 15, 2023
Excuse my language but holy sh**!

I can't tell you how long I've been waiting for a Digimon hack of a Pokemon game, it just seems so fitting, just hard work...

I actually attempted it myself a few times but struggled... I hope you get this done and if you need any help with custom graphics for things, I'd be happy to help, as I'm pretty handy with Phtoshop. Give me a PM and i'll let you know if I'm able to do any of the things you need graphics wise.

Keep up the good work man, and I cannot wait for release!

EDIT: I made a few banners for you guys, hope you like them!

banner.jpg

Untitled_4.gif

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 20, 2014
This game is coming up nicely!! I like the last updates! Good job so far! :)

Years
This game looks so amazing :o
It reminds me on my youth were I played a lot of digimon world...
Can't wait for the beta!

Years
I was wondering if you will mention characters names or appearances from the TV series/ games in the game or not? It would be interesting if you did. Can't wait to play this game

Years
I was wondering if you will mention characters names or appearances from the TV series/ games in the game or not? It would be interesting if you did. Can't wait to play this game

Yes its probably we'll mention the characters from TV series and would be nice insert them in the game :)

Back