• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

[Released] Rocket Rising

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 24, 2020
Pokémon Mansion glitch can walk into plant and wall also where floor disappears u don't fall

You're walking into a wall? Which wall? Can you screenshot it?

And, well, you're not supposed to fall. Dropping from the 3rd to the 1st floor would be dangerous after all.

It was a lot of fun to play, and the puzzles were really great. It took me ages to figure out the word puzzle at the closed door in the mansion, but once I managed to get what it said, the actual answer was easy. I think you did a good job of balancing out the difficulty of the puzzles. They're definitely a challenge, but you can figure them out if you work at it enough.

I'm glad you enjoyed the puzzles! I was really worried that ciphers would be too difficult, so it's good to know that they were the right amount of challenge.

I did manage to get stuck in a trainer battle at one point. (Mostly my own fault though. *cough*)
Spoiler:

Ah, it's good to know that happened. Thank you!

Apart from a couple of oddities (standing at the bottom of the pillars at the entrance of the mansion makes you appear under their bases, and you can walk over the sign at the entrance of Saffron) I didn't notice anything out of the ordinary that wasn't already mentioned.

Good luck on this, and I hope you manage to finish it. The world needs more Team Rocket!

Alright, fixing the plants, pillars and etc. of the mansion. I have a bad habit of overlooking that sort of stuff.

But! I'm glad you're enjoying it!

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
Years
Stuck on the second puzzle atm but the plant in the pokemon manion like I said u can walk into it and then walk past it into the wall

Dedenne1

Years
Also it seems all the plants on the last floor are glitched which makes you able to walk through them
Edit: its all the plants and the walls behind them but come to think of it it might just be the plant sprite that's kinda part of the wall

Last edited:

Dedenne1

Years
Also pillars don't show the top of your head if you walk in front of them

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 24, 2020
Also it seems all the plants on the last floor are glitched which makes you able to walk through them
Edit: its all the plants and the walls behind them but come to think of it it might just be the plant sprite that's kinda part of the wall

Ok, if it's the wall behind the plants then that makes sense. Got it.

Dedenne1

Years
Another error sometimes when u press a switch in the mansion the music stops playing
Edit: Also is there a reason the sign in front says nothing?
Another Edit: WHy do u have to press z to go ito the fossil lab?
AND another: fossil lab no one talks and signs say nothing and no rooms can be entered prob in next demo
edit: sign in front of lab says nothing
pokeon center music doesn't play
pokemart music doesn't play

Last edited:

Dedenne1

Years
Right were u go up the stairs to 2f u can walk into the wall there
also maybe u should have someone in the game explain the battle system more in def so some people will understand it easily
Edit also I have no idea how to figure out this last puzzle ive been stuck on it for an hour so I just searched out for clues and errors

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 24, 2020
Another error sometimes when u press a switch in the mansion the music stops playing
Edit: Also is there a reason the sign in front says nothing?
Another Edit: WHy do u have to press z to go ito the fossil lab?
AND another: fossil lab no one talks and signs say nothing and no rooms can be entered prob in next demo
edit: sign in front of lab says nothing
pokeon center music doesn't play
pokemart music doesn't play

Switch: Ahhh, I do not know why that is happening, I will check on that.
Sign in front of Mansion: Whoops, it only triggered if you were on top of it.
Fossil Lab Z: Should be Player Contact. Fixed.
Fossil Lab: I have no idea what to put there yet. The player has no fossils after all. Thinking on it.
Sign in front of Fossil Lab: Got it, writing something now
PokCenter/Mart Music: Added.

Right were u go up the stairs to 2f u can walk into the wall there
also maybe u should have someone in the game explain the battle system more in def so some people will understand it easily
Edit also I have no idea how to figure out this last puzzle ive been stuck on it for an hour so I just searched out for clues and errors

Battle System: The people on Nugget Bridge explain it. Is there a part that seems confusing, that I should put in more info about?

Last Puzzle:
Spoiler:

You need to do the same thing for the locked door in the Cinnabar Mansion.

Dedenne1

Years
Actually the puzzle im talking about is the one in the mansion I have no idea wat to do.. :/

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 24, 2020
Actually the puzzle im talking about is the one in the mansion I have no idea wat to do.. :/

So you don't mean the locked door in the basement of the mansion?

Do you mean the Statue switches then?

Dedenne1

Years
ok I meant the one in the basement idk the clue or anything :(
the one that starts with oftees I am completely overthinking it

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 24, 2020
ok I meant the one in the basement idk the clue or anything :(
the one that starts with oftees I am completely overthinking it

Did you call the cell phone in your inventory? It should give you hints.

The clue of how to arrange the letters is given to you when you first walk into the mansion.
The clue of the number of lines is in all of the books around the mansion.

Spoiler:

Dedenne1

Years
lol I think im challenged when it comes to anagrams and such

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 24, 2020
lol I think im challenged when it comes to anagrams and such

Okay, here's the answer to the first part of the basement puzzle.
Spoiler:

Hopefully the second part is a bit easier.

Dedenne1

Years
ya that's like the part I already got lol ill figure it out

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 17, 2018
Since this is made in Rmvxace, wouldn't it be a bit simpler to parallax map everything, assuming Bulbapedia has all the images readily available? There is the matter of having to overlay some things such as trees, as well as autotiles like water, but most maps shouldn't really be an issue for those kind of things.

Years
  • Seen Oct 16, 2014
i have a problem i opened up the game and it said rpgxvace rtp is required to play this game i looked in all the folders it gave me but can't find it so how do i fix this

nevermind i'v fixed it

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 24, 2020
Since this is made in Rmvxace, wouldn't it be a bit simpler to parallax map everything, assuming Bulbapedia has all the images readily available? There is the matter of having to overlay some things such as trees, as well as autotiles like water, but most maps shouldn't really be an issue for those kind of things.

Well... I've never done parallax mapping, and I have all the tilesets I need for the standard Pokemon world. Stuff that I don't have I can make without too much trouble.
Also, I don't think the Bulbapedia ones match up quite right in size. One pixel on the Bulbapedia maps is four pixels for the tilesets I use.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 17, 2018
It's pretty easy, since all you're really doing is copy and pasting stuff to form the map. Would be pretty useful for projects like this. But hey, as long as you don't get stressed out with mapping. I mean, who knows when another play as the villain game will come around. And I've never realized it before, but the Gen 4 sprites your using really go well with the Gen 3 tiles.

Back