• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Faeries & Daemons

Years
Pie and chocolate are looking quite tasty suspicious right now. Pie was overly defensive and chocolate has been going way too out of the way to protect him just because he showed him where to play mafia at.

I think it's more because I donated him his supportership actually.
Anyway, I still don't see what I've done that's even remotely suspicious, I pointed out a potential flaw in your way and suggested a way to make it fairer.

Honestly you look a lot more suspicious than me, you're trying very hard to paint me as defensive when I've not actually said anything in any way to defend myself and you don't seem very supportive of losing any of your control over those supposedly random numbers - in fact your targeting me could be retaliation for my suggestion.

I don't mean to imply that you're a Hellspawn, I don't think you've gone far enough to be incriminated yet. I just want to point out that you targeting me for no reason isn't going to make you look very good to the others, especially because I have repeatedly said I currently support the RNG method.

I love how you're making this a noir gangster movie, while we are all elves.

I wasn't going to say anything.
Except that I love how people are randomly fighting over my innocence for no reason.

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
I'm assuming everyone is just playing around now. Trying to accuse someone day 1 would be hella stupid, so I'm still just going to lynch at random.

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
Years
Have you realised that the people who are going to survive at the end will be the people who stay quiet and never chat <3

I'm making myself so sudpiscious :D

Years
I'm assuming everyone is just playing around now. Trying to accuse someone day 1 would be hella stupid, so I'm still just going to lynch at random.

Playing around or mindlessly hounding a target with no evidence can be good ways to look into people's behaviour and formulate theories. I'm assuming that's what Sonata is currently doing.

Have you realised that the people who are going to survive at the end will be the people who stay quiet and never chat <3

I'm making myself so sudpiscious :D

Actually people frequently target the people who are "too quiet".
You're never safe either way.

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
Staying quiet is only a smart thing at the start. If you stay quiet too long people tend to notice, and it's very suspicous.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
All day one suspicions are all in good fun. I'm just trying to stir some stuff up :p

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
Years
Its fun, this is a nice way to pass the time. Can't wait to see who gets lynched. (probably will be me, knowing my luck.)

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
Well I mean, if we burn pie he won't taste good anymore. And burnt chocolate is just yuck. Who hasn't posted yet? I'm too lazy to go through and look.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
The trick is to cook them slowly, gently, and with love. Any by that, I mean a full-on, roaring pyre.

Aaaand there's about thirty hours left. Better decide on what to cook soon!

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
I think if we've learned anything from past seasons, most Mafioso aren't going to be obvious. The interesting element of this version is there are so many more roles than ever before. So odds are if you BURN someone, they're likely something special.

dad

big poppa
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 13, 2018
I haven't really seen the question on the table put into words so here it goes, we have the list down to 6 people but what really differentiates one person on the list from the others?

Years
  • Seen Jun 17, 2017
I love how you're making this a noir gangster movie, while we are all elves.
Just replace "Cuban cigar" with "Divine cigar", "car" with "magical elf cart", and" gasoline" with "magical elf cart magical fuel that also happens to be extremely flammable".

The problem with the Random method is that we don't have a reliable way to know that whoever made the list actually did it randomly or if they're just a Hellspawn. I support this method, but I've got no way to know whether you (or anyone else) is a Hellspawn who made the list. We need to get this sorted out before we can actually use this method.

Back