• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

[Released] Pokémon S.P.E.C.T.R.U.M.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 4, 2024
Small progress report. Sprucing up some sprites I rushed before and turning OW sprites into gen 5 style. I like it a lot a better. Left is before and right is after. A lot of tiles are also going to be closer to gen 5.

WvghKoe.png

Also in spirit of Halloween here are some spooky fakemon. I sprited these last year I think.

HITosq8.png

SExNrO9.png

When is Drabi evolving ?

Level 30

linden

"The 'Robin Hood' Pokémon"
Years
Loving the art style!

Just a little bug: At the beginning of the game, after the red guy (Sol?) spoke to me, I went into a house, and Sol's event was standing on the crossroads just above the Smash/Strength rocks. He wasn't moving and couldn't be interacted with.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 4, 2024
Loving the art style!

Just a little bug: At the beginning of the game, after the red guy (Sol?) spoke to me, I went into a house, and Sol's event was standing on the crossroads just above the Smash/Strength rocks. He wasn't moving and couldn't be interacted with.

Ah, I know what that is. I'll fix it up.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 4, 2024
Hey, can you provide us a pokemon.txt download link? I am helping improve the wiki but I need some info on evolutions, etc.

http://pastebin.com/eSDtvu4u

I actually already made a program that can automatically read the PBS files and output the text for a wiki article. But I haven't had time to paste all the results in. This is the last text file I made with the program; it might help you: https://mega.nz/#!otRjHBwL!PwMKajWc2o6J44_iUynX2YXqQcFVrleHZbpVzSxem2Y

also I haven't updated in a while so here are some gifs

rqOIgkI.gif

k35p81c.gif

Gsg82d7.gif

9RxCmPL.gif

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 4, 2024
Also, how do lunatone evolve to lunaclipse and solrock evolve to solaclipse?

Last thing, can you send me a .txt with the gender codes for the wiki?

All evolutions of official Pokemon evolve with the Rainbow Stone. Which isn't available in the game yet.

gender codes are translated like so:
Code:
	            	case ("FemaleOneEighth"): 
	            		genderRatio = 31;
	            		break;
	            	case ("Female50Percent"):
	            		genderRatio = 127;
	            		break;
	            	case ("Female25Percent"):
	            		genderRatio = 63;
	            		break;
	            	case ("Female75Percent"):
	            		genderRatio = 191;
	            		break;
	            	case ("FemaleSevenEighths"):
	            		genderRatio = 223;
	            		break;
	            	case ("AlwaysFemale"):
	            		genderRatio = 254;
	            		break;
	            	case ("AlwaysMale"):
	            		genderRatio = 0;
	            		break;
	            	default:
	            		genderRatio = 255;
	            		break;
	            	}

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 4, 2024
I can't heal at any of the Pokemon Centers, the game crashes every time.

That was an issue with the very first version of the game and I fixed it a few hours after uploading it. Make sure the version at the title screen says 1.1

I would recommend to anyone to wait a few days before playing now though, because I'm close to having this update done and it makes the previous version feel crappy in comparison. Though it should be compatible with your old save either way.

Back