• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

[Released] Pokémon S.P.E.C.T.R.U.M.

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen May 5, 2017
Can someone give me a detailed walkthrough on how to download this? I've downloaded this using the download link several times but I have never been able to play the game, can someone tell me what to do or what I'm doing wrong? after it finishes downloading, I click save and it opens mZIP, but I don't know what to do from there, I have a Surface 4, thank you!

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Sep 12, 2019
Hi, first of all congratulations, the game seems really impressive

Is there a way to play it on android?

Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Aug 4, 2018
I accidentally cancelled out of the trade for a Parabox,but now the NPC says I already traded my Lunalisk to him. Is there any way to fix this bug/reset the trade?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 11, 2023
I played through this not long back, really fun game to try out! thought the Fakemon were really cool and loved that the starters mirrored the region with the Australian theme

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Dec 7, 2017
This is a wonderful fangame so far and I would just like to post my review for it

The graphics and sound is just wonderful, can't get enough of it. The sprite designs were very creative and I love the idea for all of them. I also love the fact that you brought back variations of old pokemon into your game, many fakemon designers don't do this. And the fact that pokemon following you is in your game just made me shout for joy. Now I can have my little Perry (My Taplat) follow me wherever I go. I find this game very similar to the also popular fangame Pokemon Uranium. I did notice a slight fps drop when in the overworld, nothing is present when I enter buildings or battles though. But everything else was just so great, and I just felt expressing my appreciation publicly.

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen May 6, 2017
How do you open the game after opening the RAR file? Is it meant to be a RAR file, because that is what the current link downloaded?
Here is a screenshot of what it says:

Attachments

• PKM Spectrum list.jpg
    PKM Spectrum list.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 9
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen May 28, 2017
Are you close to the end with update? I can't wait to play it! Great game!!!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 27, 2017
Hello TheKojo, I saw this game from someone's letplay and decided to play it myself. The game is nice and looks promising for its starting steps. I was wondering, along with some others, if you are still working on the update for this game. If so, I look forward to the progression of your project. Also Mr Buddy, a pokemon youtuber, recently did a video on if Australia was a pokemon region and I think it offers some really good ideas on the towns, teams, and some new/old pokemon for the region. I think it might help the region you are trying to build in pokemon spectrum.
Lastly, just a little suggestion but you allow the player to save right before picking the starters to allow faster resetting for shinies.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 27, 2017
Okay, how do I evolve Olvee?

According to a post he did on relic castle Olvee only has its rock and bug evolutions at the moment. I can't remember where but I believe i read somewhere that it has to level up in a forest for the bug and a cave for the rock.. Not sure what level though..

AdvancedStriker8 said:
Sick game but how do you add the fonts on windows 10?

Go to the fonts folder located in the game folder and then right click on the font and there should be an option saying install.

Last edited:
Years
ok so i downloaded the game to my laptop but i'm having problems launching it. somebody please explain how to do this step by step.

Back