• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

[Completed] Pokemon Mega Adventure

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Feb 25, 2016
And thanks for your Video, Leon! That's very helpful.
And 1.1GB!? Wow!

Years
Hello ! I really like the game so far (I'm at the Power Plant) but there's this bug where I can't leave the power plant. I got stuck in the door outside and can't move.
But this game is good ! And I'm happy I could catch a Venipede (my favorite pokemon) really early in the game ! =D

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
Very good game !!! but i lag too much in which way can i don't lag ? plz :D

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
And then there is a way to resolve this ? because it's very unplayable :/

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
Oh... Okok, if u find a way to don't lag i'm here :) Btw, Continue ! this game is very amazing !

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
It's very unplayable ^^" that's all :p but it's really a fantastic game, i don't think all players will agree to play with lags but it's ur choice ;)

SpartaLazor

Doofus Lunarius
Years
It's very unplayable ^^" that's all :p but it's really a fantastic game, i don't think all players will agree to play with lags but it's ur choice ;)

I hate to criticize, but I'm curious about just one thing. If it's very unplayable, how could it be a fantastic game? That just doesn't seem to make sense to me.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
Because, first the scenario is amazing ;) just by the lag it's annoying
But, i love all in this game exept the lag :')

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
Guy, There are always lags, and glitchs in fan games, btw, even in the official game we can find glitch ;) but ur game is cool, the only problem is really the lag :')

Leon Draceus

Palette Works Leader
Years
Beta 2
Release Date: 5/1/2016
Fixed Bugs/Glitches:
- Typo (Pokemons)
- Transfer to Kagawa flat when entering a House (Kagawa City)
- Stuck in Power Plant's door
- Gyaradosite in Route 10

Last edited:
Back