• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

REOPENED<(^.^<)(>^.^)>Nevan's Ranch - Breeding,Aprimons,Hidden Abilities

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 3, 2018
Sweet! :) If you're available now, so am I. Otherwise, just let me know the best time for you!

Perfect! I might as well take them both, I'll have my headcanon that they're twins, lol. When can you trade? My Vulpix is ready to hand over.

I'll be on and off all day,my time zone is gmt+1 so I'll try and make myself available as much as I can.I'll begin by adding your fc :)

dblanton361

Inactive
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 19, 2018
My offer: Beast Ball HA Venipede or BBHA Vullaby

For your: HA Espurr (ball doesn't matter too much)

If these won't work I have a bunch of other rareball mons. ????

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 3, 2018
My offer: Beast Ball HA Venipede or BBHA Vullaby

For your: HA Espurr (ball doesn't matter too much)

If these won't work I have a bunch of other rareball mons. ??????

Is BB Venipede legal?I don't think it can be catched in SuMo. The vullaby sounds great though,deal!
I need to reactivate my pokebank license these days,please bear with me

Last edited:

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
Is BB Venipede legal?I don't think it can be catched in SuMo. The vullaby sounds great though,deal!

Venipede can be caught in Sun & Moon via Island Scan, hence Beast Ball Venipede & evos are legal.
You can check [here] for a mostly complete list of Pokéball legality!

dblanton361

Inactive
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 19, 2018

I thought it was illegal too, at first, but like Soapy said it is an island scan Pokemon and 100% legal in a beast ball! Vullaby works just fine though. I actually won't be home for about 3 hours though.

Last edited:

Road

beyond salvation
Years
Hiya Nevan! I was wondering if you would be able to breed this for me!

Spoiler:

If IVs don't matter too much, I'd be happy to catch you as many aprimons in SM or HGSS that seem fair to you. I don't really have HA mons on hand other than the HAs on some of my competitive Shinies or events, but those are also open to you! (I don't think I have Salandit or Bounsweet with HA, but I'll double-check.)

Let me know what would work, but don't feel bad to say no if it doesn't sound good! Thanks! @w@

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 24, 2018
I'm broke right now, could you make me a mon and hold on to it. when i can afford the game. lol or christmas.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 3, 2018
Venipede can be caught in Sun & Moon via Island Scan, hence Beast Ball Venipede & evos are legal.
You can check [here] for a mostly complete list of Pokéball legality!
thank you Soapy!this list is perfect,checking on serebii was quite the chore!
I thought it was illegal too, at first, but like Soapy said it is an island scan Pokemon and 100% legal in a beast ball! Vullaby works just fine though. I actually won't be home for about 3 hours though.
starting to work on your request!vullaby it is for me :)
Hiya Nevan! I was wondering if you would be able to breed this for me!

Spoiler:

If IVs don't matter too much, I'd be happy to catch you as many aprimons in SM or HGSS that seem fair to you. I don't really have HA mons on hand other than the HAs on some of my competitive Shinies or events, but those are also open to you! (I don't think I have Salandit or Bounsweet with HA, but I'll double-check.)

Let me know what would work, but don't feel bad to say no if it doesn't sound good! Thanks! @w@
I may already have one available lol,gonna check/work on this!and of course it's ok :D I'm gonna cash in the store credit when I'm done with the squirtle,I hope I can get something from your amazing store!
I'm broke right now, could you make me a mon and hold on to it. when i can afford the game. lol or christmas.
there is a nice adoption section in my shop,check if there's something you'd like ;)

Road

beyond salvation
Years
I may already have one available lol,gonna check/work on this!and of course it's ok :D I'm gonna cash in the store credit when I'm done with the squirtle,I hope I can get something from your amazing store!
Absolutely! It'll be worth 2 credits which is enough for anything I have. Let me know! c:

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 3, 2018

your Espurr is ready!

Absolutely! It'll be worth 2 credits which is enough for anything I have. Let me know! c:

your Squirtle is ready!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 3, 2018
Sick! I'm guessing it ended up being a male, so please nickname him James! Also need to let me know what you'd like in exchange. Thanks! c:

Glad I could help!Don't worry,keep tabs for now and use any trade fodder you may have for the exchange ;)

Road

beyond salvation
Years
Glad I could help!Don't worry,keep tabs for now and use any trade fodder you may have for the exchange ;)
Ah okay! Unfortunately I'm not around til my Wed evening around 7 PM, I don't remember what time that is for you but let me know if it would work!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 3, 2018
Ah okay! Unfortunately I'm not around til my Wed evening around 7 PM, I don't remember what time that is for you but let me know if it would work!

it should be ok,if we can't catch up wednesday I should be available all weekend any time :D

buckembarnes

Collector
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 23, 2018
Hello, I am interested in your Moon Green Minior! I can trade you a Love HA 3 EM Flabebe for it?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 3, 2018
Hello, I am interested in your Moon Green Minior! I can trade you a Love HA 3 EM Flabebe for it?

you sure can!what color is the flabebe?I will soon get white,red and blue so yellow and orange with HA would be greatly appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back