• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing? V4

NightKrow

staying up all night
Years
I've got a Darkest Dungeon run on the go, currently playing Radiant and without the Crimson Court stuff so that I can actually try to finish the game before everything goes horribly wrong and I start another save file like I normally would xD. After that I might go for a Darkest/Bloodmoon run with the Crimson Court stuff added in.
can't wait to buy this game again on the Switch hnnng

I've got a Stellaris run on the go as well where I attempt to be murderous robots but I'm not as good as that other race of murderous robots.

Also been playing a bit of Splatoon 2 here and there. Trying to get all of my ranks up into the As, I think it's just Splat Zones that is below A- atm.

There's other games I want to play (Civ/Endless Legend/CK2/still need to get into Skyrim and EU4) but if I try and play too many games at once then I find it difficult to get back into a game I've already started because I've forgotten what I was doing in that game, so I just start a new one and never end up finishing any games :/

pkmin3033

Platted Cyberdimension Neptunia - not that PSN will sync the trophies to show it, although since the game releases today I might get lucky later- and now I've gone back to Fate/Extella: The Umbral Star. Currently wading through the Golden Poem Arc for the first time, so I'm nearly done with the main story. Then the grind begins. Hoping to plat this by the end of the month.

Also casually playing Link's Awakening on my 3DS because I can't decide what to play on it next, or whether I want to start a Vita game...it's been a few years, so why not.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 22, 2018
Today I'll be trying out a few new things. I'll be starting up Conception II: Children of the Seven Stars as well as 7th Dragon III - Code: VFD. Both of them have prequel games that I've never bothered to play, but that's because they were never released in English and I don't want to bother with the hassle of a DS emulator since that's the only way to play the first 7th Dragon game in English.

I'll also finally be restarting Bravely Default - I never got all that far the first time I played - and hopefully I'll be finishing it soon enough to move on to Bravely Second.

And if noe of that does that well or captures my attention enough, I'll just go back to Final Fantasy III or something.

Zenithios

To live and not to breathe is to die in tragedy
Years
I've been playing Minecraft more often, and I've been replaying Pokemon Fire Red, Platinum, and Emerald. Also playing League of Legends (Aiming for that sweet Diamond 5), TF2, Overwatch, and severely addicted to Cuphead.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
I've been playing Minecraft more often, and I've been replaying Pokemon Fire Red, Platinum, and Emerald. Also playing League of Legends (Aiming for that sweet Diamond 5), TF2, Overwatch, and severely addicted to Cuphead.

How's the difficulty in Cuphead treating ya?

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Mostly playing Pokemon Silver from the eShop, slowly replaying Persona 5 and Kingdom Hearts II HD.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
As for me, currently I'm playing Pro Evolution Soccer 2017, because I like watching some soccer teams score goals to each other. Not to mention the PES series has been part of my childhood.

Last edited:

pkmin3033

I decided to dig up my Gameboy Micro, so now I'm playing Sonic Advance on the bus whenever I get a spare moment. Quick pick-up-and-play stage gameplay is pretty good for on the go.

MaӾiej

Huge Kida Fan
Years
I think I'm going to add Shovel Knight to my list, along with Contra and KH Union X. Apparently, there is some new content in the form of the Battletoads Stage/ Boss. I've already beaten one of the Challenge mode boss rematches. I probably should have taken on the boss in Story mode first but oh well. Anyhow, they randomly added Microsoft's exclusive boss to the PC version. I think Nintendo is the only console/ platform (ignoring PC) who didn't get an extra optional boss (Sony/ PS has Kratos) but they did get the Amiibo additions.

In a few months from now, we'll also finally get the last free DLC Campaign for the Stretch Goal. I look forward to one last hurrah, this time with King Knight.

DeusPro

Banned
Years
Currently (Meaning right this second) I'm trying out Axis Football 17, which is a PC football game wanting to become competition to Madden Football. Given it started out as a relatively barebones flash game 3 years ago, it's made humongous advancements, and the upcoming 2018 version's currently announced additions will make it a legitimate competitor with Madden games from 10 years ago. Even though that sounds horrible, Madden has had literally decades of development and money behind it, and it's just settled by becoming a licensed monopoly. They got complacent, and now small startups are making huge advancements in a short amount of time. By experts in the community, many, many parts of the simulation are inaccurate, and these startups will soon offer better alternatives. Game is pretty dang fun.

Urist McHemlock

Jack Frost of the Jack Brothers
Years
I've been playing Fate/Grand Order, Granblue Fantasy, and Fire Emblem Heroes. I should get my copy of Danganronpa V3 tomorrow, so I finally have an excuse to wipe the months old dust off my Vita.

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 20, 2023
Ah yes, FE heroes. Forgot about that. I've actually found some people that play it so I've been getting back into it. I still prefer main series tho :p

pkmin3033

Finished Link's Awakening, now I'm replaying Oracle of Seasons. I can't quite decide what I want to focus on fully on my handhelds right now. I was thinking God Wars: Future Past on Vita, but...ehhh. Lazy.

Still on trophy cleanup in Fate/Extella. Probably will be for at least another week, if not longer. 5000 Aggressors will take a while...

TheRose

Youtube Lets Player/Twitch Streamer
Years
  • Age 34
  • NJ
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
currently playing warriors all stars trying to get the plat for it before the 27th so i can trade it in toward super mario odyssey

Urist McHemlock

Jack Frost of the Jack Brothers
Years
Got the Vita version of Danganronpa V3 Killing Harmony for my birthday, because what's the point of getting a visual novel if you can't read it wherever you want?

Yukari

I should probably play more games that take advantage of my hardware but eh.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
Years
Just about finished with FFIX (HD). I'm in Memoria, the final dungeon, and I've pretty much done all the side quests aside from beating Ozma. Going through this game has made me want to replay FFX, which another FF game that I haven't played in years.

Need to clean out my backlog before Mario Odyssey hits next Friday!

Back