• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Grand Idea Mafia: Fishing Edition [WERESHARKS WIN!]

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
Sign ups will end around 5 PM EST tomorrow, and there's no limit to the amount of players the more the chaoticer (not a word).

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
Jd will also be joining the game. Still working on getting the role PMs done but it will be soonish.

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years

✴NIGHT 0
The fisher's prepare their tackle and and head out to the large freshwater pool of water. The many fish sense the pretense of the fishers, but will they take the bait?

Yar have 24 Hours to get your actions in.

✴PLAYERS
Pecilia as GM
TheUncreativeSawsbuckFan as ???
Desox as ???
Miah as ???
NightKrow as ???
Kiyotaka Ishimaru as ???
purplecicada as ???
Bardothren as ???
BidoofFTW as ???
Sparkin as ???
aeternum as ???
Melody as ???
Ida13 as ???
Paranoia_ as ???
Johnny as ???
L'Belle as ???
Charlie Brown as ???
Jdthebud as ???
Credits to Ash for the wonderful CSS which I mercilessly robbed, and Superjolt for the first Grand Mafia game.

Last edited:

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
All actions are in, so I'll go ahead and end the phase 30 minutes early. Incoming here she comes!

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years

✴DAY 1
The Fishers were ready to start reeling in some carp, Fisherman Dennis called out a fish to his buddy Elwood. They both cast their line in that direction, a fish snagged on Dennis's line. After reeling that sucker in he held it proudly, the fish was yellow with a brown stripe along it's spine.
"Looky here Elwood, I caught me on of them Pickerchu lookin' fellas" Dennis said.
"Brutha what in tarnation is a pick-or-chew?"Elwood responded.
"I dunno, some sort of Rat lookin' thing from them there Chinese vidya games, my son likes em a lot though"

As they were rambling about how uncultured they were, a Piranha leaped from the water and bit through the Fishermen Dennis's throat. He splashed into the water and the rest of the pack devoured him until nothing was left. Not even Day one and this trip had already gone south.

Bardothren is Dead. They were a Pikachu Fish.
Purplecicada is Dead. They were the Mafia Compulsive Cop.

Aeternum is Innocent.

48 Hours to vote partners!

✴PLAYERS
Pecilia as GM
TheUncreativeSawsbuckFan as ???
Desox as ???
Miah as ???
NightKrow as ???
Kiyotaka Ishimaru as ???
purplecicada as Mafia Compulsive Cop
Bardothren as Pikachu
BidoofFTW as ???
Sparkin as ???
aeternum as Innocent
Melody as ???
Ida13 as ???
Paranoia_ as ???
Johnny as ???
L'Belle as ???
Charlie Brown as ???
Jdthebud as ???
Credits to Ash for the wonderful CSS which I mercilessly robbed, and Superjolt for the first Grand Mafia game.

Ping Spam I forgot N0
Spoiler:

Melody

Banned
Years
Well, I haven't got anything, does anyone else? Would be really nice if we had some chatte to read. I am glad we already got a maf, but I'm hoping we can keep the pace and knock even more maf off today.

giphy.gif

Sparkin

I'm not cop or anything though.

Sparkin

I'll be random voting for now

[Vote] NightKrow

Back