• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

[Released] Pokémon Brick Bronze Remake - 1st Gym

Years
  • Age 18
  • Seen Oct 14, 2021
Last edited:
Years
  • Age 18
  • Seen Oct 14, 2021
Last edited:
Years
  • Age 18
  • Seen Oct 14, 2021
Hoothoot is in the game I'm sure, maybe I need to double check but I remember setting it to a 5% chance in the wild during night time. Also Lagoona lake and mining will be in the next update. and lastly events will be in the game. Like the Halloween Haunter on the 31st of October will be able to be caught anywhere.

When will events be implemented into the game? Because I don't wanna miss out on a Halloween Haunter if it's going to be available..

Nebulazure

Nebulazure
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Oct 28, 2018
Yea I have plans to add lots of post game content and change up the story abit

This game has lots of potential, however, it would be much better if you didn't use the template sprites and rooms in the PBB Remake. If the designs were custom, it would most definitely look better. By the way, are you still looking for a team to help develop the Pokemon Brick Bronze Remake? I might be able to help. And a word of advice; if you're going to hire people for the development team, make sure you get some really good spriters and GUI designers, as they are invaluable for Pokemon fan-made games. Otherwise, I'm very impressed by the time and effort you put into the game!

Years
  • Age 18
  • Seen Oct 14, 2021
Is Meloetta in the game? If so, im definitily gonna try.
If not im a little sad 😔😳

Unfortunately not, as the game only goes up to the first gym so far. I'm pretty sure Meloetta wasn't in the original PBB either, so you're most likely going to have to wait until after the 8th gym to get it.

Years
  • Age 19
  • Seen Mar 24, 2021
Hi, I'm new to this website and I LOVED the original Pok?mon Brick Bronze. And when I saw this, I was hyped!!! Also I was wondering, if its alright with you, if you can answer some of my questions:
1. when is the next update gonna come out?
2. what's the shiny chance ( is it the regular shiny chance of 1/4096)?
3. are you gonna make it so we can buy the game passes and powerups like in Pok?mon brick bronze?
4. is it multiplayer or are you gonna make it multiplayer?
5.is there any event Pok?mon yet (like the white shiny haunter)?

I really cant wait to try this game out!!!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 18
  • Seen Oct 14, 2021
Hi, I'm new to this website and I LOVED the original Pokémon Brick Bronze. And when I saw this, I was hyped!!! Also I was wondering, if its alright with you, if you can answer some of my questions:
1. when is the next update gonna come out?
2. what's the shiny chance ( is it the regular shiny chance of 1/4096)?
3. are you gonna make it so we can buy the game passes and powerups like in Pokémon brick bronze?
4. is it multiplayer or are you gonna make it multiplayer?
5.is there any event Pokémon yet (like the white shiny haunter)?

I really cant wait to try this game out!!!

I'm obviously not the creator, but I can answer a few of your questions based on some of Seedonator's previous posts.

1. From what I've heard, late this year (which is either this month of next month) but I can't be 100% sure.

2. I'm not sure about this, actually, but I think it's the same as the original PBB

3. Some of the game passes are built in, like the extra PC storage the EXP. Share (gained from Gym Leader Chad I think), and, in the next update, the IV viewer. As for things like the shiny charm, I have no idea.

4. In the next update, Online Trading and battling will be added, but for right now there isn't any kind of multiplayer features.

5. I can't say for sure, but I don't think there are any at the moment.

Years
  • Age 18
  • Seen Oct 14, 2021
Alright so I have another question.. Will Meltan/Melmetal be added into this eventually? Maybe as some kind of event so they can stay true to being mythicals. Also, will partner Eevee/Pikachu be added into the game? You know, with boosted stats (I think), the ability to learn custom moves, female partner Eevee having a special gender difference, ect. I think it would also be really cool if they could follow you, like they do in the beginning of Let's Go. You could probably get them from some NPC visiting from the Kanto region or something, and only have the ability to have one per save file, since they wouldn't be able to be traded, like your starter in the original PBB. Though I understand that that would be quite difficult to program into Essentials, but it would definitely be worth it.

EDIT: These would be the sprites that follow you.
https://imgur.com/AZcdM0U
https://imgur.com/1lJNNXJ

EDIT 2: Here's an example of Eevee following you.

https://gyazo.com/d8cf05b130bb7bceadade7afcb807e9d

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 18
  • Seen Oct 14, 2021
I don't even know if you're there anymore, but now that the trailer for Worlds Apart is out, what are you going to do? Will you continue the project or just drop it? I'd love it if you continued it, but it's your choice.

Years
  • Age 49
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
It is in the game. you get it after you beat the first gym. and all you need to do is turn it on and it give exp to all in the party.

Years
  • Age 18
  • Seen May 22, 2021
I know this is kind of a nooby question but will we have to update the game manually or is it going to update automatically?

Back