• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: the daily chit-chat (jan2019 - jun2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
omg bet those slot in perfectly with when we normally go to disney! on monday we tend to go in the afternoon! on tuesday if we go we try to go earlier bc we have work wednesday so we don't wanna stay too late. so i'll ask my sister tomorrow if we're going and lyk! if not this week we'll def find a time in a future week!

disney is the only thing sis pays for lol i pay for everything else. disney would be amazing but eyyy if anything we can all try to meet up like ... when megacon is happening.

Years
Do you know what I regret though?

Not visiting Disney Springs across the road from the Orlando World Center Marriott after checking out last year

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
yeah maybe we would've seen each other!! but don't worry there's definitely going to be a next time maybe as soon as monday the 18th lol.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
actually planning on going to EPCOT so sis and I can go to the Festival of the Arts that they have going on rn!

Years
yeah maybe we would've seen each other!! but don't worry there's definitely going to be a next time maybe as soon as monday the 18th lol.
hey at least we saw each other like later that same week! haha

and for the first time in over 3 years at that

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
very true!!

also damn ..... for some reason the fact that i'm back here after basically two years is still kinda surreal to me. i mean i came back for a little bit here and there but i'm like... back. and ofc i don't plan on leaving otherwise i wouldn't have applied for smt hahah.

Years
My supervisor put in for me to get a raise back in December, but so far she hasn't heard back from her boss (the dean) about it, so I'm still stuck at my old rate until the paperwork processes.
When will you hear about your promotion?! I'm actually in limbo re: my current promotion - not enough people applied (they want to promote 4 people), and so..they reposted it. I don't have to reapply or do my first interview over again. ~_~

I potential pay raise is in March but I can already hear it now - "Tara your labor is always too high so no raise for you" o ok.

jokes aside I really hope ya'll get your raises (or better jobs) sooner rather than later!
We get raises in March, too! Here's hoping for something good.
very true!!

also damn ..... for some reason the fact that i'm back here after basically two years is still kinda surreal to me. i mean i came back for a little bit here and there but i'm like... back. and ofc i don't plan on leaving otherwise i wouldn't have applied for smt hahah.
You best!!

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
we popping big bottles for those advancing in their careers this week

Years
I mean, the library's not bad.

... But it doesn't have very many things to be entertained by, though. :<

Last edited:

forg

ba-dum tssss. [icon]coffee-pot[/icon]
Years
I've also gone to EPCOT once (: during my fifth grade field trip. My memory of it wasn't pleasant however, rather tedious, but then again perhaps going again now as an adult I may find it more entertaining.

Silly me.

Years
I mean, the library's not bad.

... But it doesn't have very many things to be entertained by, though. :<

Well, to be fair I did find one of my many soulmates on my last trip to the library.

They were lean with long, black hair tied in a bobble plait. Dark fedora to match their eyes and layered clothes... a mien of urban elegance, like they'd just emerged from their New York flat and knew every song by The Cure. A real beauty. They crossed over to where I was - at the science fiction section trying to find some Star Wars novels. I was a utter twat in a blue hoodie, jawless at the time with little magnetism. And then someone called my name, and being a creep I thought to myself 'haaah now they know my name and are thoroughly entranced by my elvin charms'.

Saw them again, a few weeks later - walking down the street. Not a word passed between us but such individuality shall not be forgot. Pfft. Right now I'm down to one soulmate and I haven't seen her in ages. Makes great coffee. All the other lotus eaters forget to give me the tall spoon but no, not she. And she gives me extra sugar now... oh, it must be love.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
EPCOT is the park where i feel for most people they appreciate it more when they get older hahah. I didnt care for it when i was one but now that im older i love EPCOT.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
It is!! Especially during on of their festivals when the stands around the world are open.

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
People appreciate EPCOT as they get older for exactly that; the alcohol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back