FireRed Pokemon Outlaw Page 19

Started by Crizzle June 27th, 2015 2:09 PM
  • 504 replies
Non-binary
Seen June 7th, 2018
Posted June 7th, 2018
18 posts
3.2 Years
Great hack! Not a lot of changes, but just enough to make it different. Some difficulties at the start with Vulpix, had to grind up some levels to get past that Arcanine.

Difficulty sure ramps up later! At the Snorlax part, I got past about 20 trainers and was hustled into the Police HQ without a chance to heal. That was a bit annoying.

Am still completing the hack, but it looks good. Great job.
Male
Seen 21 Hours Ago
Posted 21 Hours Ago
85 posts
2.9 Years
Crizzle, do you have a list of which Pokemon appear in each area? Also, have you altered any TMs or Pokemon movelists? I want to use Paras(ect) but its FireRed/LeafGreen movelist is total garbage.

Thanks for the hack! Just one bug that I found... for some reason in Diglett's cave the exit near Pewter City disappeared. Because of this I couldn't go back to get flash for rock tunnel which was a bit unfortunate. Getting a Totodile at the beginning was great, and the scripts were hilarious!
Where in the world do you get a Totodile at the beginning of the game?
Male
Seen 21 Hours Ago
Posted 21 Hours Ago
85 posts
2.9 Years
Where in the world do you get a Totodile at the beginning of the game?
Found it. A guy in the nightclub in Pewter City on the second floor will sell it to you for 500 Pokedollars. So anyone wanting it should have at least 550 Pokedollars on them to also cover the cost of admission in the club.

I skipped the Nightclub the first time I played because I was looking for a new Pokemon to use and thought the Nightclub had nothing but trainers. (and drunk/doped up assholes.)

Crizzle

Legend

Age 25
Male
USA
Seen 11 Hours Ago
Posted July 21st, 2019
945 posts
4.8 Years
Crizzle, do you have a list of which Pokemon appear in each area? Also, have you altered any TMs or Pokemon movelists? I want to use Paras(ect) but its FireRed/LeafGreen movelist is total garbage.
No I do not. I didn't take this hack serious enough to document anything. Also didn't know how to change Pokemon learnsets at the time I made this hack.
Pokemon Savage Silver
Check out the crappy hacks that I made:

Credit to Corazon(or whatever he calls himself now) for banner.
Pokemon CAWPS
Pokemon Outlaw

Crizzle

Legend

Age 25
Male
USA
Seen 11 Hours Ago
Posted July 21st, 2019
945 posts
4.8 Years
I only learned about hacked games lime a week ago, but yours are the best I've seen so far. I love Outlaw (bouncing between it, CAWPs, and a few others). I just wanted to know if the helix and dome fossils were moved or taken out entirely.
Thanks.
I made a lot of mistakes making Outlaw, so chances are that those fossils were not made available anywhere else in the game. Outlaw was like 2 years ago for me, so maybe I've forgotten. But I'm pretty sure that you can't get the helix/dome fossils. You can get the old amber, though.
Pokemon Savage Silver

Pokemon CAWPS
Pokemon Outlaw

Crizzle

Legend

Age 25
Male
USA
Seen 11 Hours Ago
Posted July 21st, 2019
945 posts
4.8 Years
Thanks. Btw, why did you hate Mt. Moon? I understand disliking Viridian Forest, but not Mt. Moon.
It's not a mountain, it's a cave.
Pokemon Savage Silver

Pokemon CAWPS
Pokemon Outlaw
Male
Seen October 8th, 2017
Posted April 30th, 2017
3 posts
2.7 Years
It seems someone in China is making physical copies of your game and selling it for $6. Just thought I'd let you know lol.
That's happening all over, and not just with this hack, but others as well (even a few abandoned and/or unfinished ones). They are all over Amazon, Etsy, and eBay.

Crizzle

Legend

Age 25
Male
USA
Seen 11 Hours Ago
Posted July 21st, 2019
945 posts
4.8 Years
It seems someone in China is making physical copies of your game and selling it for $6. Just thought I'd let you know lol.
6 bucks! What an honor!

Honestly, I don't really care. I'm pretty sure I make more $$ per year(from my real legit job) than some guy who sells my hack for 6 bucks, when the game is available for free all over the net. It'd be hypocritical for me to complain anyways, considering that I'm technically using Nintendo's Intellectual property lol. Thanks for the heads up, though.
Pokemon Savage Silver

Pokemon CAWPS
Pokemon Outlaw

Crizzle

Legend

Age 25
Male
USA
Seen 11 Hours Ago
Posted July 21st, 2019
945 posts
4.8 Years
Any download links of this game for android?
Download MyBoy on the google app store. It'll play any .gba file that could play on a computer emulator.
Pokemon Savage Silver

Pokemon CAWPS
Pokemon Outlaw

Desmodus

ayy

Age 16
Male
Perak, Malaysia
Seen 3 Weeks Ago
Posted 4 Weeks Ago
1,542 posts
3.4 Years
Pokemon Outlaw is too rude.
Clearly, it's not a hack for your taste. Anyway, like the main post suggested, if you got offended too easily, why don't you just not play this hack at all? Smh, not every hack's content is tamed and you should know that.
Seen September 4th, 2017
Posted September 4th, 2017
1 posts
2.4 Years
VERY fun game so far and very funny!! Having a blast playing it. Just one question, do pokemon that usually evolve through trades evolve another way like other hacks? Just don't wanna train my kadabra and find out that you can't get an alakazam.
Use a moon stone instead of trading Pokémon

Mexi-American Martian

Hoenn Fan

Male
Los Angeles
Seen 3 Days Ago
Posted May 25th, 2018
3 posts
2.6 Years
Hey Crizzle, just wanted to say that you should be proud of this rom hack. Not a lot of people have the time or effort to actually hunker down and commit to a project like this, and I just wanted to thank you for doing so. I had a blast playing this game and have played it and its 2 sequels so many times that I lost track of it. I only say this because I read under your Savage Silver thread that you thought this game was underdeveloped or not as good as your later works. In my opinion, this was a great game and wanted to let you know that people appreciate the work you did.
Emerald was my childhood. Thousands of hours of it.
Advertiser Content