• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the video game music above you!

ZetaZaku

AEUG Pilot
Years
6/10 I don't know why this song reminds me of Ape Escape, but it's alright

Time for some weird and ridiculous boss battles lol, it was so shocking hearing this in the game

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
Years
8/10 I'd say that's a classic. Didn't they re-use it in V as-well?

But while we're on GTA

Okage

He who can defy Classifacation
Years
5/10.

It was pretty meh for the most part. I did like the end though.

(Sorry for the long video, but to be fair, the original is like 17 minutes long. [or something to that effect.])

Arsenic

Years
Eh. 6/10 Don't have the nostalgia boost with that

Though this one has lots of wonderful Couch Co-op nostalgia for me

Also just a question, do you not know how to embed ytube videos?

sykotiksonik

Amateur YouTuber/Pokémon Master
Years
8/10 It made me think of the great times I had with my brother and friends in Halo 2.

How about this one, guys?

Arsenic

Years
4/10 I actually have trouble following along with whats happening in that piece...

Years
Whoa. I really like that one. 9/10 at the very least, "epic" is definitely the word I would use to describe that track. I can very easily imagine a huge battle going on while that track is playing.

And speaking of battles, here's a theme that's still a favorite of mine in terms of 90's rpgs, from Phantasy Star 4:

Back