• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help Thread: Stuck in a ROM hack? Get help here!

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 25, 2023
I know it's closed, but I tried to download FireRed Pokemon Adventure - Red Chapter [Aethestode], and got Mediafire, but it said the link wasn't there.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
I know it's closed, but I tried to download FireRed Pokemon Adventure - Red Chapter [Aethestode], and got Mediafire, but it said the link wasn't there.

You can see that the last post of the thread was made by Adrift informing about the thread being closed.
The post before his, is mine. Now, why does it matter? I'll give you a hint: Click on the "There you go" phrase.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 12, 2022
Hello, this is my first post so forgive me if anything is incorrect.

I have been playing the hack of FireRed- Pokemon Adventures Red Chapter and I have some questions I just cannot find myself.
I have just finished the Orange Islands league-

Tarroco Island
What is going on with Tarroco Island? There seems to be many open plots but I am unsure how to resolve them, unless I am mistaken.
1. The wine makers
2. Gray. The game glitches me to Route 18 in Kanto after giving him mulch. Does his portion go beyond the mulch?
3. Cliff disappears saying something about the mountain. He is no where to be found.
4. Does anything happen to Broly? Is he the Tool shop owner or is there just no one
5. Anything special with Harris the mailman?
6. Do the Officer Jenny(s) move to allow access to Mineral Town?

Hamlim Island

First off, as a Yugioh fan, nice to see the dark signers in the game. But beyond that what is going on with this plot? After defeating her Blue chases after Carly. Thats all I know, is there more to this?

The notes left on your desk
1. "Little boy in Valencia Island is having nightmares," when I speak to the child he appears fine.
2. Fuchsia City attack- Do I need to find Koga somewhere. If so where?
3. Green being stuck in Nanomi Region- I suppose this was planned for a future update?

TMs
Finally I am missing some TMs- are all of them not in the game? I am basing this off of FireReds TM list.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 8, 2016
in pokemon advanced adventures, i'm stuck in village of dragons. i talked to the guard at the entrance to the southern exit of the village. he said to see the researcher, which i did. i got the egg and after hatching it, attempted to talk to the guard again only to be given the same instructions to talk to the researcher.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Feb 23, 2024
Hello, this is my first post so forgive me if anything is incorrect.

I have been playing the hack of FireRed- Pokemon Adventures Red Chapter and I have some questions I just cannot find myself.
I have just finished the Orange Islands league-

Tarroco Island
What is going on with Tarroco Island? There seems to be many open plots but I am unsure how to resolve them, unless I am mistaken.
1. The wine makers
2. Gray. The game glitches me to Route 18 in Kanto after giving him mulch. Does his portion go beyond the mulch?
3. Cliff disappears saying something about the mountain. He is no where to be found.
4. Does anything happen to Broly? Is he the Tool shop owner or is there just no one
5. Anything special with Harris the mailman?
6. Do the Officer Jenny(s) move to allow access to Mineral Town?

Hamlim Island

First off, as a Yugioh fan, nice to see the dark signers in the game. But beyond that what is going on with this plot? After defeating her Blue chases after Carly. Thats all I know, is there more to this?

The notes left on your desk
1. "Little boy in Valencia Island is having nightmares," when I speak to the child he appears fine.
2. Fuchsia City attack- Do I need to find Koga somewhere. If so where?
3. Green being stuck in Nanomi Region- I suppose this was planned for a future update?

TMs
Finally I am missing some TMs- are all of them not in the game? I am basing this off of FireReds TM list.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Here are some things:
Tarroco Island, Island of Glitches..
Try swithing your hours. it might trigger the events. also the weather brings some events.

The Wine Makers in more likely the girl leaving her home. Her story starts on their house, then the mart, then back to a part with a rain and a drama

Cliff is seen on the night bar. he also has some parts with grays sister to activate his event

Who is Broly? isnt he the old man?

Mailman is more likely the wedding that is going to happen. I activated an event when i stepped on a particular tile.

Mineral Town is not there (tried the walk through walls cheat) nothing

Hamlim Island, You will fight Carly TWICE! once where she was fully controlled, second one was when she was half-controlled. after the first fight a passage will open at the back

Little Boy on Valencia is the Darkrai Event. you must open the coffin on the Underworld to make the boy sleep. (you can only go through the underworld once, which is the Missingno Event)

Fuschia City. nothing happening

Green. Good Riddance

dont know bout the TM's

Delta231

A noob
Years
How to load one game save file in another game wh8ch is the same game but in beta (pokemon dark rising origins world collide) using My boy?

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Oct 11, 2016
I've playing Pokémon victory fire right now and I'm about to challenge the Pokémon league in Tyron Tower. I would like to add an Aerodactyl to my team but I can't seem to find the place to revive the fossil at! Does anyone know where the fossil restoration place is?

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Nov 1, 2016
Pokemon Red Adventure

I can't seem to find my way to Hamlin island . Can anyone guide me on how to get to Hamlin island ?

Thanks

Years
  • Age 44
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
Can someone tell me where the hm for fly is, in dark rising 2?
Edit:never mind found it

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Apr 14, 2017
OK. So I am playing Pokémon adventures: red chapter and if anyone playing or have completed the same, can anyone please tell Mr where to buy full restores or at least full heal?

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 16, 2016
Hi. Im playing pokemon resolute on my phone. Can anyone tell me how to catch qwilfish in this game? Is it using rod or any other ways? Thank you :)

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 13, 2016
Im playing pokemon fire red hack i think its beta 11. I cant pass fuschia city. I used dive and use item finder but i cant find the hm surf.i did every instruction i read still nothing im stuck pls help

Years
Need help with Pokemon Adventures red beta 11

Hey guys, I just started playing Pokémon Adventure Red beta 11, became the champion of kanto and now I am stuck in the part where you have to rescue vaporeon from team rocket. I got the HM dive, but there aren't any dark spots in the water and dive is unusable, any help on this?

Last edited by a moderator:

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
How come when I go to download most of the patches on this site I get a blank page saying,'attachment'?

Froosty

The_Learner
Years
How come when I go to download most of the patches on this site I get a blank page saying,'attachment'?

Its because this site was hacked and all the files got deleted...
all you can do is comment on the post you want to download but the download link is not working...
someone might reupload it again there or even give the link :)

Back