The PokéCommunity Forums Pokémon Gaming Trade Corner Trade Shops
.// Road's Trading Bureau

Trade Shops Need a very specific Pokémon bred or trained for your team? In this forum you can browse the vast collections of our most established traders! Only one thread may be created per user.

Closed Thread

Old August 17th, 2016 (2:36 PM).
Banned
    FC: 0705 6182 9071
    IGN: Suck me Off; Bang Me Hard

Nature: Lonely
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by RoadMart View Post
    Ah, I'd take it. (Yes, we discussed that already. However, I received my Japanese set in English so I could still use both Xerneas and Yveltal in Japanese. Also, I assumed you had the European ones which I also don't have but would like.)
    so would you be interested in my
    Japanese shiny xerneas (2 events for 1 shiny event poke right?)
    Japanese shiny Yveltal
    shiny HA english mewtwo from the recent play event
    shiny jirachi from the hong kong event
    corocoro shiny rayquaza
    VGC10 shiny eevee

For your:
    pokemon election greninja
    jade infernape
    pokescrap shiny mewtwo
    lvl 15 shiny jirachi
    pc skytree shiny rayquaza
    Korean Nationals 2012 Shiny Volcarona
    PC Hiroshima Shiny Gyarados

btw u said you don't want non shiny events yet in your guidelines u wrote:
    "1 Normal Shiny Pokemon OR 1 Event Pokemon = 1 Normal Shiny Pokemon OR 1 Event Pokemon " kinda contradicts your wants? o.O

also what would you want for your competitive shinies. you've said what you want for normal shinies but not what you want for your competitive shinies :(

i don't have the european version of the shiny xerneas and yveltal coz in the UK they're giving out codes in some random game shop which is hard to get to. there's only 3 stores in london >_< normally they distribute codes to a bigger game store lol. eurgh.. why >_<
    Old August 17th, 2016 (4:08 PM). Edited August 17th, 2016 by Road.
    beyond salvation
      FC: 3883-7618-4217
      IGN: Road

Nature: Adamant
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Pukeamon View Post
      so would you be interested in my
      Japanese shiny xerneas (2 events for 1 shiny event poke right?)
      Japanese shiny Yveltal
      shiny HA english mewtwo from the recent play event
      shiny jirachi from the hong kong event
      corocoro shiny rayquaza
      VGC10 shiny eevee

For your:
      pokemon election greninja
      jade infernape
      pokescrap shiny mewtwo
      lvl 15 shiny jirachi
      pc skytree shiny rayquaza
      Korean Nationals 2012 Shiny Volcarona
      PC Hiroshima Shiny Gyarados

btw u said you don't want non shiny events yet in your guidelines u wrote:
      "1 Normal Shiny Pokemon OR 1 Event Pokemon = 1 Normal Shiny Pokemon OR 1 Event Pokemon " kinda contradicts your wants? o.O

also what would you want for your competitive shinies. you've said what you want for normal shinies but not what you want for your competitive shinies :(

i don't have the european version of the shiny xerneas and yveltal coz in the UK they're giving out codes in some random game shop which is hard to get to. there's only 3 stores in london >_< normally they distribute codes to a bigger game store lol. eurgh.. why >_<
      Yeah alright, I'll take those. I haven't updated the OP but I'm trading Mewtwo under a non-redis rule, specifically because a) he was hard to obtain, and b) due to his date people are going to have trouble trading it anyway.

Did you see my Wants section? Whatever is in my Wants section is all I want (hence the name, y'know). Trade equivalencies are comprehensive in case someone tries to offer something else, so they can clearly know what it's worth. Does not reflect my wants.

Bahh that's tough. I mentioned how hard it is to actually get Japanese events so I get it tho. >w>

EDIT: I realized that somehow all the proof of redemption stuff I added yesterday didn't get saved in the post, so I've added stuff for PokeScrap B Course. I accidentally redeemed Mewtwo on the first date of B Course hence why I've added the info. Please check it out and let me know if yer still interested!
      Old August 19th, 2016 (1:34 AM). Edited August 19th, 2016 by Pukeamon.
      Banned

Quote:
        Yeah alright, I'll take those. I haven't updated the OP but I'm trading Mewtwo under a non-redis rule, specifically because a) he was hard to obtain, and b) due to his date people are going to have trouble trading it anyway.

Did you see my Wants section? Whatever is in my Wants section is all I want (hence the name, y'know). Trade equivalencies are comprehensive in case someone tries to offer something else, so they can clearly know what it's worth. Does not reflect my wants.

Bahh that's tough. I mentioned how hard it is to actually get Japanese events so I get it tho. >w>

EDIT: I realized that somehow all the proof of redemption stuff I added yesterday didn't get saved in the post, so I've added stuff for PokeScrap B Course. I accidentally redeemed Mewtwo on the first date of B Course hence why I've added the info. Please check it out and let me know if yer still interested!
        that's fine with me :P i already have my own Shiny HA mewtwo to trade anyways :P i just wanted the japanese one for my collection xD

oh :P i like doing a bit of algebra ;) seems unfair to trade a normal shiny or some normal poke for a competitive shiny lol. but then again it's what u want :P not everyone is a competitive battler. well in your guidelines and wants you dont really mention the worth of a shiny competitive. u only mention normal shinies o.O in your wants it says i can breed u a poke for 2 normal shinies or events. is a normal shiny=a competitive shiny?

btw i saw u had a shiny naive diancie. i have a shiny timid one. want to do a straight swap? :P

well tbh i could get a code but i'd have to take the tube for 20mins and then walk like 25mins... and i'd only get 1 code >_< not really worth it. i did it last time for HA birds but they released it thro newsletter anyways lol

btw i'm not blanking your VM :P
        Old August 19th, 2016 (6:44 AM).
        beyond salvation

Quote:
          that's fine with me :P i already have my own Shiny HA mewtwo to trade anyways :P i just wanted the japanese one for my collection xD

oh :P i like doing a bit of algebra ;) seems unfair to trade a normal shiny or some normal poke for a competitive shiny lol. but then again it's what u want :P not everyone is a competitive battler. well in your guidelines and wants you dont really mention the worth of a shiny competitive. u only mention normal shinies o.O in your wants it says i can breed u a poke for 2 normal shinies or events. is a normal shiny=a competitive shiny?

btw i saw u had a shiny naive diancie. i have a shiny timid one. want to do a straight swap? :P

well tbh i could get a code but i'd have to take the tube for 20mins and then walk like 25mins... and i'd only get 1 code >_< not really worth it. i did it last time for HA birds but they released it thro newsletter anyways lol

btw i'm not blanking your VM :P
          Alright, just making sure!

That's why competitive Shinies are worth more than one normal Shiny, as you can clearly see in this equivalency listed in my OP:
          Quote:
          1 Near-Flawless (5IV) Pokemon = 1 Normal Shiny Pokemon OR 1 Event Pokemon
          1 Flawless (6IV) Pokemon = 2 Normal Shiny Pokemon OR 1 Event Pokemon
          1 Near-Flawless (5IV) Shiny Pokemon = 2 Normal Shiny Pokemon OR 2 Event Pokemon
          1 Flawless (6IV) Shiny Pokemon = 3 Normal Shiny Pokemon OR 3 Event Pokemon
          Sure, having a different Diancie sounds good! (He's not the one with the PowerSave date though is he?)

Bleh that's a pain. I only got 1 code with the Jarvis Gengar and Chymia Gardevoir, but I did have some friends that got me extras (and then Gengar became w WiFi event at Pokemon Centers so yay on that).
          Old August 20th, 2016 (12:50 AM).
          Banned

Quote:
            Alright, just making sure!

That's why competitive Shinies are worth more than one normal Shiny, as you can clearly see in this equivalency listed in my OP:

Sure, having a different Diancie sounds good! (He's not the one with the PowerSave date though is he?)

Bleh that's a pain. I only got 1 code with the Jarvis Gengar and Chymia Gardevoir, but I did have some friends that got me extras (and then Gengar became w WiFi event at Pokemon Centers so yay on that).
            oh lol. i maybe be clever but i'm half blind :D

don't think it is

when do u want to trade? :p
            Old August 20th, 2016 (9:14 AM).
            beyond salvation

Quote:
              oh lol. i maybe be clever but i'm half blind :D

don't think it is

when do u want to trade? :p
              Haha I had a feeling something was being missed. I'm the same way tho, so asking is always good. ;3

Maaaaybe I'd be around in a few hours (after I actually go to bed and wake up lol) but I'm not sure; I have an event in the middle of the day so I have to prepare. Otherwise it'll be my normal weekday times.
              Old August 20th, 2016 (9:18 AM).
              Banned

Quote:
                Haha I had a feeling something was being missed. I'm the same way tho, so asking is always good. ;3

Maaaaybe I'd be around in a few hours (after I actually go to bed and wake up lol) but I'm not sure; I have an event in the middle of the day so I have to prepare. Otherwise it'll be my normal weekday times.
                I'm rusty with my algebra anyways xd. and my eyesights getting worse eurgh..

im surprised you're up xd must be 2am? i dunno when u go to sleep but we can trade around nighttime for u?

btw why do u ask for competitive shinies traded to u to be nicknameable considering u don't use them for battling? o.o
                Old August 20th, 2016 (9:25 AM).
                beyond salvation

Quote:
                  I'm rusty with my algebra anyways xd. and my eyesights getting worse eurgh..

im surprised you're up xd must be 2am? i dunno when u go to sleep but we can trade around nighttime for u?

btw why do u ask for competitive shinies traded to u to be nicknameable considering u don't use them for battling? o.o
                  Haha I feel that. Past 2 AM yes, hence why I said tomorrow. My evening times are usually 6-10 PM; I wanna say I'd be around in the morning tomorrow but I'm really not sure.

For competitive Pokemon in general, I am starting to collect ones from OU or UU in case I ever wanted to make a team, but I nickname all my Pokemon. Competitive Shinies I don't really like because I don't consider them part of my Shiny LivingDex collection, so the only ones I'd take are nickname-able ones that I would use in a team. However, I don't like the idea of a full Shiny team, hence why I have non-Shiny F/NF I'm looking for.
                  Old August 22nd, 2016 (3:17 AM).
                  Banned

Quote:
                    Haha I feel that. Past 2 AM yes, hence why I said tomorrow. My evening times are usually 6-10 PM; I wanna say I'd be around in the morning tomorrow but I'm really not sure.

For competitive Pokemon in general, I am starting to collect ones from OU or UU in case I ever wanted to make a team, but I nickname all my Pokemon. Competitive Shinies I don't really like because I don't consider them part of my Shiny LivingDex collection, so the only ones I'd take are nickname-able ones that I would use in a team. However, I don't like the idea of a full Shiny team, hence why I have non-Shiny F/NF I'm looking for.
                    wanna trade in a few mins? :p

ahha. i like nicknaming pokes too xd shinies are cool. don't hate on shiny gyrados..... or he will wipe u out xd
                    Old August 22nd, 2016 (3:27 AM).
                    beyond salvation

Quote:
                      wanna trade in a few mins? :p

ahha. i like nicknaming pokes too xd shinies are cool. don't hate on shiny gyrados..... or he will wipe u out xd
                      Uhh maybe. I still need to clone some of the events so it'll take a little time.

Nah brah, Shiny Gyara is like one of the BEST Shinies out there yo.
                      Old August 22nd, 2016 (3:31 AM).
                      Banned

Quote:
                        Uhh maybe. I still need to clone some of the events so it'll take a little time.

Nah brah, Shiny Gyara is like one of the BEST Shinies out there yo.
                        ahha :P well ther'es no rush :p i still haven't replied to your VM haha.

oh that's cool. i was about to challenge u to a battle hehe and smash u with my gyrados xD
                        Old August 22nd, 2016 (5:10 AM).
                        beyond salvation

Quote:
                          ahha :P well ther'es no rush :p i still haven't replied to your VM haha.

oh that's cool. i was about to challenge u to a battle hehe and smash u with my gyrados xD
                          I'm sure you'll get to it eventually haha. I don't battle remember? >>

Thanks for the trade! I'll get back to ya some other time on the Diancie.
                          Old August 22nd, 2016 (5:24 AM).
                          Banned

Quote:
                            I'm sure you'll get to it eventually haha. I don't battle remember? >>

Thanks for the trade! I'll get back to ya some other time on the Diancie.
                            ahah. i have a 100% record of replying to messages :D sometimes it just takes time haha especially with long msgs. i doubt you'll meet anyone that is as good at talking online. shame my irl convo skills aren't as good hahaha. i guess everything balances out :P

yh well if u insulted shiny gyrados then i would have battered u into a magikarp ready to be served with chips (fries....) :P made even easier coz u don't battle haha.

ah ok :P btw there's a happy hour mewoth event going on in europe and australia. interested? :P japanese pokes get cool moves :( happy hour grenninja HAHAH. VM or PM me when diancie is rady :P
                            Old August 22nd, 2016 (6:23 AM).
                            beyond salvation

Quote:
                              ahah. i have a 100% record of replying to messages :D sometimes it just takes time haha especially with long msgs. i doubt you'll meet anyone that is as good at talking online. shame my irl convo skills aren't as good hahaha. i guess everything balances out :P

yh well if u insulted shiny gyrados then i would have battered u into a magikarp ready to be served with chips (fries....) :P made even easier coz u don't battle haha.

ah ok :P btw there's a happy hour mewoth event going on in europe and australia. interested? :P japanese pokes get cool moves :( happy hour grenninja HAHAH. VM or PM me when diancie is rady :P
                              Have no doubt. People are always more social online; easier when 95% of IRL requirements are taken off.

Ah, I PMed someone on the Meowth since I like him, but they may not have any left. If they don't then I'd be interested. Definitely will get back to you on Diancie!
                              Old August 22nd, 2016 (8:19 PM).
                                FC: 2938-9538-6069
                                IGN:

I want the event 2016 volcanion, if it's still available.
                                I'm offering a shiny Gallade.

Trade Shop: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=9387147#post9387147
                                Remember to leave a Trade Review: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=377463
                                Old August 22nd, 2016 (9:01 PM).
                                beyond salvation

Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by Bobderry View Post
                                  I want the event 2016 volcanion, if it's still available.
                                  I'm offering a shiny Gallade.
                                  He is, but sorry, I already have the entire Ralts line Shiny. @@
                                  Old August 22nd, 2016 (9:36 PM).
                                    FC: 2938-9538-6069
                                    IGN:

Would you want a GameStop non-shiny arceus instead?p for the volcanion?

Trade Shop: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=9387147#post9387147
                                    Remember to leave a Trade Review: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=377463
                                    Old August 22nd, 2016 (10:43 PM).
                                    beyond salvation

Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by Bobderry View Post
                                      Would you want a GameStop non-shiny arceus instead?p for the volcanion?
                                      Hmm, sorry not interested (not hurting for Arceus in the first place). Would only take Shinies towards Volcanion as he was hard to get and is self-obtained.
                                      Old August 23rd, 2016 (1:11 PM).
                                      Banned

Quote:
                                        Have no doubt. People are always more social online; easier when 95% of IRL requirements are taken off.

Ah, I PMed someone on the Meowth since I like him, but they may not have any left. If they don't then I'd be interested. Definitely will get back to you on Diancie!
                                        ahah true :P can't that person just clone them? USA will probably get the meowth too :P
                                        Old August 23rd, 2016 (4:26 PM).
                                        Peace be upon you and the mercy of God :)
                                          FC: 0791-1879-2190
                                          IGN: Nadimo

Nature: Brave
                                          Quote:
                                          Yes thank you too!! I just realized you had asked me to clone your Pokemon though, sorry about that! I'll get on that in just a sec and hop back on!
                                          Hey Road, whats up?:)
                                          Have i read it right, that you would like to have somebody breed a non shiny male Nidoran flawless/near flawless with the HiddenAbility for ya and name it Fletcher or did i get it wrong?
                                          Because im breeding them atm and i already have one 5-HP but im still breeding :)
                                          Old August 23rd, 2016 (5:51 PM).
                                          beyond salvation

Quote:
                                            ahah true :P can't that person just clone them? USA will probably get the meowth too :P
                                            Not all people can clone. They ended up telling me they were only looking for Volcanion and I'm only trading him for 2-3 Pokemon so that's a no. US might get it but whatever, it'll probably be a battle reward thing and as I don't battle it's not easy to get.

Quote:
                                            Originally Posted by Nadimo97 View Post
                                            Hey Road, whats up?:)
                                            Have i read it right, that you would like to have somebody breed a non shiny male Nidoran flawless/near flawless with the HiddenAbility for ya and name it Fletcher or did i get it wrong?
                                            Because im breeding them atm and i already have one 5-HP but im still breeding :)
                                            Yes that's correct! For NF I prefer it missing the irrelevant stat (which in this case is Atk I guess?), but if you think it's too hard/will take too long 5-HP is fine! c:
                                            Old August 23rd, 2016 (5:55 PM).
                                            Peace be upon you and the mercy of God :)
                                              FC: 0791-1879-2190
                                              IGN: Nadimo

Nature: Brave
                                              Quote:
                                              Not all people can clone. They ended up telling me they were only looking for Volcanion and I'm only trading him for 2-3 Pokemon so that's a no. US might get it but whatever, it'll probably be a battle reward thing and as I don't battle it's not easy to get.

Yes that's correct! For NF I prefer it missing the irrelevant stat (which in this case is Atk I guess?), but if you think it's too hard/will take too long 5-HP is fine! c:
                                              Im still breeding and im also looking for one with NF-Att so ill message you when i have it ready :)
                                              and i have a question, for example i got myself a Nidoran with the right IVs and i would trade it to you after nicknaming it Fletcher, when you cloned it for me and traded me a copy back, would i still be able to rename it?? Do you perhaps everr had such a case?
                                              Old August 23rd, 2016 (6:12 PM).
                                              beyond salvation

Quote:
                                                Originally Posted by Nadimo97 View Post
                                                Im still breeding and im also looking for one with NF-Att so ill message you when i have it ready :)
                                                and i have a question, for example i got myself a Nidoran with the right IVs and i would trade it to you after nicknaming it Fletcher, when you cloned it for me and traded me a copy back, would i still be able to rename it?? Do you perhaps everr had such a case?
                                                Cool! Let me know! c:

Yes you can do it that way. The original OT can always re-nickname their Pokemon. If you want to remove the nickname, rename it the species name (with the first capital letter and all) it will reset the nickname (remove the nickname flag) as of I think Gen V. You can also trade me the Pokemon, I'll clone it and send both original & clone back, then you nickname the clone & finally send it back to me. It depends on what kind of legwork you wanna do haha.
                                                Old August 24th, 2016 (7:41 AM).
                                                Banned

Quote:
                                                  well what is the meowth worth to u? 1 for 1? also want to swap volcanions? i have a modest 5 IV one :P

i doubt it'll be a battle thing coz GF don't really do battles for a single region and EU have already got the meowth so it would be boring for us PAL players to get the same poke again... tbh u just have to take part lol. in most events u only need to battle 3 times. just use pokemon with explosion, self destruct or memento LOL.
                                                  Old August 24th, 2016 (4:14 PM).
                                                  beyond salvation

Quote:
                                                    well what is the meowth worth to u? 1 for 1? also want to swap volcanions? i have a modest 5 IV one :P

i doubt it'll be a battle thing coz GF don't really do battles for a single region and EU have already got the meowth so it would be boring for us PAL players to get the same poke again... tbh u just have to take part lol. in most events u only need to battle 3 times. just use pokemon with explosion, self destruct or memento LOL.
                                                    It's a non-Shiny event so yes, 1:1. >w> I still need to SR my Timid one; my current one is also Modest and has meh IVs so it's not worth it, other than being in English lol.

Well whatever, unless it's WiFi I can't get it so it's irrelevant.

Quick Reply