• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokedonald's [Game Over]

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
Years
gg Roger, but I'm not changing my vote
Neither am I Sparkin, i guess we're at a standstill
So... what, you guys are gonna lock yourselves in a staring contest all day?
Doesn't count if it's granny right?

Anyway random votes are null & void after anyone makes a vote with serious notions. They're to encourage interactions, not to create a d1 lynch.

Anyway Slight, SLIGHT scumread on gp, if only for his comment on the hooker, though it could go either way

Edit: Anyway, I say Anyway too much
Which votes were serious up to this point though? I mean I agree with what you said about votes, but doesn't seem like any votes were serious, except Sparkin and metroid (but I'm not even sure if they're being serious)

I also don't see where GP mentioned anything about that?
Instant voting someone followed by an OMGUS then both people saying they will NOT change their vote.

Either scummy or TOP QUALITY towny gameplay that could only be brought to you from the Pokecommunity forums
Just from experience playing elsewhere, I don't think it actually indicates anything. (Also this feels a tad more like just throwing shade than a legit concern, something tells me it wasn't intended that way though)

[Vote] Nakuzami

(Gotta say there is someone I'd like to keep an eye on, but let's see how things play out)

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
just to clarify im not salty over day 1 play, was just throwing in a meme

Last edited:

Sparkin

I'm not backing down either, and there's more to my vote rather than it being random and other...
Well, call it a gut feeling.

I didn't like Roger's response when Johnny said to never n0 him again...That's all I'm gonna say.

Mr. James

Gut...Pride... I am not sure if that is a good reasoning, and honestly, this is a bad joke. I would like to not see the town destroying itself. I have seen it before, and if we do keep going like this, MyLo and LyLo are in a near future.

I would like that both of you retract this challenge, for I see that the McDonalds will fall if we start the game playing games.
Please consider it.

If you do want to know my reads, I am null on almost everyone. Although part of me says that, there are a few people worth to keep looking at.

And for what I have read, EvilChameleon has a good item. A gun. I do incentivate that you should do offer your reads, so that we do try to lead him rightly.

Years
Lets ****ing kill sparkin with gun and Lynch metroid. Problem solved.

Town leaning on GP but its too soon to have a strong town read. Either rabi is onto something with sparkin vote or just voting him 'cause he voted metroid without any reason like everyone do that in D1 idk

@Abby: Whats about hooker?

Abby

#freecoffee
Years
EC, don't shoot. We don't know what roles are in the game and it could easily be fake.

This one makes me think that GP is sure about there being a fabricator, but as i said I'm not certain.

sorry i messed up i've been writing about hookers a lot recently

Years
This one makes me think that GP is sure about there being a fabricator, but as i said I'm not certain.

sorry i messed up i've been writing about hookers a lot recently

I'm just being cautious. How often do you see a game where there's a gunsmith and no fabricator here?

metroid711

Thumbs up~
Years
Ah, Sparkin i understand why you voted me now, when i said that after johnny, his post wasnt there yet, i was referring to the fact that 3 people died last night, one being a mafia.
I can see why you would think that would be bad though so,
[Unvote]Sparkin
I just thought you were being a jerk at first.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

DAY 1 - SHOTS FIRED
These Shift Leaders are out of control.
I mean.
What kind of Shift Leader causes the Owner to sell this PokeDonalds.
Pecilia is apparently.

PURPLECICADA SOLD THIS POKEDONALDS AND LEFT. THEY WERE THE OWNER
PECILIA HAS BEEN REVEALED AS A SHIFT LEADER

NIGHT ONE APPROX ON FRIDAY, AUGUST 18TH @ 4PM EST
PLAYERS
Ash as GM

Abby as ???
purplecicada as the owner
Rabinov as ???
Home as a Shift Leader
jdthebud as ???
Sparkin as ???
Bidoof FTW as ???
EvilChameleon as ???
metroid711 as ???
DeusPro as ???
Pecilia as a Shift Leader
Kitty as ???
Kiyotaka Ishimaru as a Shift Leader
gimmepie as ???
Desinishon as ???
Superjolt as ???
Nakuzami as ???
Johnny as a customer
Mr. James as ???
Paranoia_ as ???

Abby

#freecoffee
Years
Yeah but that doesn't explain why Pecilia was revealed...

Nicki can't be oracle, and if an enchantress gave her a crystal she wouldn't have had a chance to ise it yet

Years
looks like pecillia had a gun which may reveal the user when they use it on someone? so EC has a fabricated gun that means?

Sparkin

Eh, but a gun that reveals their role? ...Idk about that

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
It was bound to happen eventually.
/sighs

Nicki pls at least try to rando vote someone else, in a minute people will then start playing around that and either using it to their advantage OR wasting actions just to rid you because of it.
lol

Yea I was the sherriff, and yes my role said shooting would reveal, but somebody had to do it, can't believe I made the owner sell the store. At least they don't have to deal with the coming drama.

Back