• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

Years
Indeed I have changed my name to El Supafly. Sorry about not responding Swish. I haven't had time to go on and battle but if you are free later today I will be able to battle you. Cool?

Yeah I'd love to battle, but we need to organise a time or something. Everytime you seem to log on it's like 3:00am my time, and obviously I'm not around then. Hopefully you'll be around earlier today though =) I'll be on literally all day today so just post here or PM me =)

Years
  • Seen May 16, 2009
But I told people... :P

P.S. What happened to lucky in your friends? Did you guys have a falling out or something?

~T_S

Haha, you got me there.

The thing with lucky......we just don't talk anymore. It's all good. You lose friends and you gain friends. I'm not going to cry about it because it's pointless.

Years
As soon as I send the PM you go offline =( Oh man...

I've got a problem adding your friend code though, everytime I go to add it, it just keeps saying 'The Friend Code Is Wrong', and I know I'm entering it from your sig correctly.

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
has anyone heard anything from Water Dragon? I'm still waiting on a response from him to do our battle.... it makes me sad but oh well, more time for me to train some new goodies i guess *evil grin*

Years
So who hasn't battled yet against their tourney opponent?

Everyone except 3 matches.

Loto, Mr Roboto and blastoise>you have won.

We only got till the 29th so don't worry, it won't affect you.

Me and El Supafly are having real trouble organising a match. He's never on when I'm on, and we missed each other by 10 minutes today (though I didn't receive any message from him), and to top it off, I'm having problems adding his friend code.

EDIT: He has changed his friend code, thats why I had problems.

I'm still waiting for Alakazam17. PM'd him this morning but he hasn't gotten back to me yet. Has anyone seen him on in the last few days?

Nope he hasn't been on since 22nd. I wouldn't worry, he'll be around soon, he's a busy guy. Like I said, nothing to worry about.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
Water Dragon tells me he lost his DS.... and that i get the win... does he have until Friday to find it? i can forward the PM if you'd like...

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
What he said ^^

Though I'll give him until Saturday. That's the deadline most people would like.

@Mo Man:I was away for Easter, and am back now.

Years
It's possible me and El Supafly will be battling tomorrow. Early afternoon for him, which will be middle to late evening for me. Just hope he gets in contact this time. I think this is the only time he can do thats at a reasonable hour for both of us. Like I said I just hope he gets in contact at that time tomorrow. If not, eeek!

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
Still haven't contacted Mo Man since I got back. Jeez, I should have just battled him last Saturday, XD.

Back