• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat -- Autumn and/or Spring Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Civilization is pretty fun. I suck at it though. ^^;

I heard about the eclipse... I don't want to go outside to see it because it is cold though...

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
I love the Civilization series, I once spent a whole weekend playing Civilization III trying to conquer the entire world by force rather than peacefully like I usually did. My favorite of the series has to be Civilization IV, Civilization V just pales in comparison in my opinion - it just doesn't feel like a true Civilization game.

Years
I love the Civilization series, I once spent a whole weekend playing Civilization III trying to conquer the entire world by force rather than peacefully like I usually did. My favorite of the series has to be Civilization IV, Civilization V just pales in comparison in my opinion - it just doesn't feel like a true Civilization game.

I've heard that about Civillization V myself, but I've never played them. Age of Empires + Rise of Nations for me.

Years
I'm sure I'd enjoy V as much as IV. The only Civ games I haven't played are Colonization, the Facebook version, and the original. I've played Alpha Centauri, Civ II, Civ III, and Civ IV, as well as Revolution on the Xbox 360 and DS. Those are all a blast to play. Civ III and VI are probably the ones I'm best at, though. Everything I've heard about Civ V sounds like a Civ game to me, except for the fact that you can't have more than one unit in a tile. That would take some getting used to on my part. Stacks of Doom are my favorite tools and my worst nightmares. Technically they didn't exist in III, but you could still pile units into a tile. You just had to move them all individually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back