• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Green Remix - Let's Go !

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
Hello, I wanna start by saying what a amazing game this is! However in my play-through I have 2 critical problems that occur that always crashes my game, the first one is now that I got to 3 badges and completed the SS Anne and the vermillion city gym and everything was working fine until now every time I try to enter ANY pokemon center i get a error message and crash as soon as i walk through the door..marts work fine and they were working before but not anymore..I also notice a crash when eggs are hatching and trying to use ride pager..one third thing I've also noticed is certain pokemon always cause crashed too which aint too big of a problem in randomize mode, amazing game though! keep up the good work!
thanks :D but what error are you getting at the Pokecenter ?

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen yesterday
I downloaded the latest version through the link on the first page and when I went to play it I had tiny pokemon sprites in battle. Is there an easy way for me to fix this?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jun 5, 2018
thanks :D but what error are you getting at the Pokecenter ?
This is the error i keep getting whenever I try to enter any pokemon center:
pnBTzWI3p

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
I downloaded the latest version through the link on the first page and when I went to play it I had tiny pokemon sprites in battle. Is there an easy way for me to fix this?

oh their too small for you ?
no problem let me work on a few new things and i will be releasing it.
unknown.png

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen yesterday
Thank you! I also noticed the trainers sprite is tiny in the trainer card as well just thought I should mention it! Great game though!

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jun 5, 2018
redownload + new game , there might have been an update at some point and it added new things that old saves didn't have.

Tried twice now with fresh new game downloads and new saves and still get a crash, it usually happens after interacting with the day care center..
pn6Vz2eqp

superanthony182

Mega Teddiursa
Years
Yo dude!!! Its Mega Teddiursa!! Checking out your work!! It's great. What is that pic with the transfer from old games. I'm assuming that's just showing there are Gen 1 in the games right?

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
Yo dude!!! Its Mega Teddiursa!! Checking out your work!! It's great. What is that pic with the transfer from old games. I'm assuming that's just showing there are Gen 1 in the games right?

actually there is a script that reads gen 1 save files that allow you to transfer but it has errors with emulator save files for some reason.

superanthony182

Mega Teddiursa
Years
Wowwwwwwwww are you for real that brought tears to my eyes! does it have problems with all files, or is it sometimes successful? That is amazing hahah :disbelief:

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
Wowwwwwwwww are you for real that brought tears to my eyes! does it have problems with all files, or is it sometimes successful? That is amazing hahah :disbelief:

it can read real save files but not emulated ones it looks like.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jun 5, 2018
Vary nice update! One rather annoying crash I keep getting happens whenever I try to move pokemon around the party screen I always get a crash error:
povOLsFFp

For now depositing and the withdrawing back my poke's in the PC is my workaround.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 3, 2018
Can I ask how to resize the game window? It's too long (vertical) for me to be able to enjoy it lol

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
Vary nice update! One rather annoying crash I keep getting happens whenever I try to move pokemon around the party screen I always get a crash error:
povOLsFFp

For now depositing and the withdrawing back my poke's in the PC is my workaround.

forgot i left that in , it was for pokefollowing
thanks

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
povOLsFFp

all fixed now

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jun 5, 2018
So far its a lot of fun! I love starting with Type: Null :) Just made it to Mount Moon and unfortunately found out trying to use the escape rope causes a crash also the game really doesn't like Tapu Fini and Tapu Lele's abilities they cause a crash as well. Alolaon Pokemon are cool to see! But they learn moves and have the same typing as the regulars...will try to test out egg hatching soon as well.

I also encounter this lovely crash when using a potion to heal:
pof6FW2wp

Last edited:
Back