The PokéCommunity Forums Fan Games ROM Hacks Studio
Emerald POKEMON FLORA SKY (Final Version Available!)

ROM Hacks Studio The ROM Hacks Studio — once known as our “Hacks Showcase” — is the best place on the web to find ROM hacks. Browse our curated collection, all made by PokéCommunity members: patch, play, and enjoy!


View Poll Results: Do you want to have some Fake Pokemon in this hack?
Yes 31 34.83%
No 58 65.17%
Voters: 89. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #3751    
Old November 29th, 2011 (11:17 PM).
Amu's Avatar
Amu Amu is offline
remember who the real enemy is
     
    Join Date: Nov 2009
    Location: lol no
    Nature: Calm
    Posts: 75
    Can someone tell me more about the differences between the main and complement? Which is better? Do we play the complement after the other? Because I feel like I'm missing out on a lot by playing the main version, as complement has 'all' Pokemon.
    __________________
    Reply With Quote

    Relevant Advertising!

      #3752    
    Old November 30th, 2011 (1:01 AM).
    SyncHF's Avatar
    SyncHF SyncHF is offline
    裂孔に!
       
      Join Date: Oct 2011
      Age: 21
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Naughty
      Posts: 26
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
      Then in that case i think you have missed some event!!
      What about if I catch celebi first and get the Scanner?
      Reply With Quote
        #3753    
      Old November 30th, 2011 (3:42 AM). Edited November 30th, 2011 by XeroNos.
      XeroNos's Avatar
      XeroNos XeroNos is offline
         
        Join Date: Jan 2011
        Location: Finding new Challenges !!
        Age: 28
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Brave
        Posts: 3,015
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by vasilis View Post
        playing the second version d ex something / my ratata is lvl 17 but didnt learnts hyperfank
        .also where i can get an abra
        I think it will occur bacause SKY has messed with the stats of every poke in this game

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Amu View Post
        Can someone tell me more about the differences between the main and complement? Which is better? Do we play the complement after the other? Because I feel like I'm missing out on a lot by playing the main version, as complement has 'all' Pokemon.
        Both versions are better to play and have many difference with each other and you can play both versions in any order u want and the main version is slightly better than the other due to the fact that its more complete than the other otherand both versions have different pokes in them and no version is complete with all pokemon
        Reply With Quote
          #3754    
        Old November 30th, 2011 (4:43 AM).
        XxXRy0MaEcHiZenXxX's Avatar
        XxXRy0MaEcHiZenXxX XxXRy0MaEcHiZenXxX is offline
        PokeHacker!
           
          Join Date: Oct 2011
          Age: 23
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Calm
          Posts: 214
          How Do You Play It On Your GPSP??? HELP
          __________________
          Reply With Quote
            #3755    
          Old November 30th, 2011 (9:08 AM).
          Gamefreak089's Avatar
          Gamefreak089 Gamefreak089 is offline
          Thunder Master-GameFreak
             
            Join Date: Oct 2010
            Location: Outside your House
            Age: 28
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Calm
            Posts: 46
            Excuse me, but where is Mt Fullmoon at? and, where do I go to next after the elite 4? I'm at Challenge Island right now, and the person there said go to mt fullmoon.
            __________________
            This signature has been disabled.
            Images together break the 500x300 limit, and the second image already breaks the 300px height limit by 3px.
            Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

            You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

            Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
            Reply With Quote
              #3756    
            Old November 30th, 2011 (9:54 AM). Edited November 30th, 2011 by vasilis.
            vasilis vasilis is offline
               
              Join Date: Nov 2009
              Gender: Male
              Posts: 80
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
              I think it will occur bacause SKY has messed with the stats of every poke in this game


              will he fix them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
              also in the mein version how many pokemon exist and how many in the dex version
              __________________
              <a href=http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=158324><img src=http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/1667/fanbarl.png border=0 alt= /></a>
              Reply With Quote
                #3757    
              Old November 30th, 2011 (9:38 PM).
              yoga21's Avatar
              yoga21 yoga21 is offline
                 
                Join Date: Sep 2011
                Gender: Male
                Posts: 7
                I thing Flora Sky , the best pokemon Hack...

                i hope, Sky(12345) creating again pokemon Hack in Other Version Hack Pokemon
                thanks
                Reply With Quote
                  #3758    
                Old December 1st, 2011 (5:05 AM).
                brightview's Avatar
                brightview brightview is offline
                   
                  Join Date: Dec 2010
                  Gender: Male
                  Posts: 24
                  so, theres no chimchar in the complement dex version right? wew. where can i get flash? :D
                  Reply With Quote
                    #3759    
                  Old December 2nd, 2011 (6:27 AM). Edited December 2nd, 2011 by XeroNos.
                  XeroNos's Avatar
                  XeroNos XeroNos is offline
                     
                    Join Date: Jan 2011
                    Location: Finding new Challenges !!
                    Age: 28
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Brave
                    Posts: 3,015
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by vasilis View Post
                    will he fix them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
                    also in the mein version how many pokemon exist and how many in the dex version
                    I dont exactly know about their number ( i think as much as the emerald hack can take) but you should know that SKY has done 2 versions to put all the pokemons in those two

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by brightview View Post
                    so, theres no chimchar in the complement dex version right? wew. where can i get flash? :D
                    Chimchar can be picked as a starter in the MAIN version and flash is given to you by a hiker at the outpost to the right side of Platepics City.

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Gamefreak089 View Post
                    Excuse me, but where is Mt Fullmoon at? and, where do I go to next after the elite 4? I'm at Challenge Island right now, and the person there said go to mt fullmoon.
                    Mt. Fullmoon is beside your home town that is Small town
                    Reply With Quote
                      #3760    
                    Old December 2nd, 2011 (7:25 AM).
                    vasilis vasilis is offline
                       
                      Join Date: Nov 2009
                      Gender: Male
                      Posts: 80
                      is there anyway i can change the starting pokemons
                      __________________
                      <a href=http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=158324><img src=http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/1667/fanbarl.png border=0 alt= /></a>
                      Reply With Quote
                        #3761    
                      Old December 2nd, 2011 (1:07 PM).
                      Gamefreak089's Avatar
                      Gamefreak089 Gamefreak089 is offline
                      Thunder Master-GameFreak
                         
                        Join Date: Oct 2010
                        Location: Outside your House
                        Age: 28
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Calm
                        Posts: 46
                        Mt. Fullmoon is beside your home town that is Small town[/QUOTE]

                        Ok, and how 2 other things: How do you remove the snorlax from Golden City? and where is the S-machine at?
                        __________________
                        This signature has been disabled.
                        Images together break the 500x300 limit, and the second image already breaks the 300px height limit by 3px.
                        Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

                        You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

                        Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
                        Reply With Quote
                          #3762    
                        Old December 2nd, 2011 (1:15 PM).
                        Dying Light's Avatar
                        Dying Light Dying Light is offline
                        Pegasus Knight
                           
                          Join Date: Jun 2011
                          Location: Exiled
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Hardy
                          Posts: 368
                          vasilis, no, you cannot change the starting Pokemon without editing the ROM itself. Besides, that wouldn't be very nice to edit someone's work. On another topic, has anyone had this thing happen to them before? I mean, it's not uncommon, but I was just wondering. Check my uploaded picture.

                          Oh, and sheesh, the Gym Leaders are a lot tougher in Flora Sky. Not that it's a bad thing, I like challenges. But, my LV 29 Luxio got knocked out by Caitlin's Delcatty. It spammed Double Team and Sing, then would use Toxic (A cat learning how to poison something?) followed by Return.

                          0_0
                          Attached Images
                          File Type: jpg Pokemon Flora Sky Caitlin Battle.JPG‎ (12.6 KB, 20 views) (Save to Dropbox)
                          __________________
                          None

                          “Our only limits are the ones we place on ourselves.”
                          Reply With Quote
                            #3763    
                          Old December 2nd, 2011 (1:29 PM).
                          Gamefreak089's Avatar
                          Gamefreak089 Gamefreak089 is offline
                          Thunder Master-GameFreak
                             
                            Join Date: Oct 2010
                            Location: Outside your House
                            Age: 28
                            Gender: Male
                            Nature: Calm
                            Posts: 46
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by Musketeer View Post
                            vasilis, no, you cannot change the starting Pokemon without editing the ROM itself. Besides, that wouldn't be very nice to edit someone's work. On another topic, has anyone had this thing happen to them before? I mean, it's not uncommon, but I was just wondering. Check my uploaded picture.

                            Oh, and sheesh, the Gym Leaders are a lot tougher in Flora Sky. Not that it's a bad thing, I like challenges. But, my LV 29 Luxio got knocked out by Caitlin's Delcatty. It spammed Double Team and Sing, then would use Toxic (A cat learning how to poison something?) followed by Return.

                            0_0
                            I have a question for you, how did you get a Grotle?
                            __________________
                            This signature has been disabled.
                            Images together break the 500x300 limit, and the second image already breaks the 300px height limit by 3px.
                            Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

                            You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

                            Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
                            Reply With Quote
                              #3764    
                            Old December 2nd, 2011 (1:33 PM).
                            Dying Light's Avatar
                            Dying Light Dying Light is offline
                            Pegasus Knight
                               
                              Join Date: Jun 2011
                              Location: Exiled
                              Gender: Male
                              Nature: Hardy
                              Posts: 368
                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by Gamefreak089 View Post
                              I have a question for you, how did you get a Grotle?
                              Hm? Oh, I play the Main Version, and so I picked Turtwig as a starter.
                              __________________
                              None

                              “Our only limits are the ones we place on ourselves.”
                              Reply With Quote
                                #3765    
                              Old December 2nd, 2011 (5:10 PM).
                              vasilis vasilis is offline
                                 
                                Join Date: Nov 2009
                                Gender: Male
                                Posts: 80
                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by Musketeer View Post
                                vasilis, no, you cannot change the starting Pokemon without editing the ROM itself. Besides, that wouldn't be very nice to edit someone's work. On another topic, has anyone had this thing happen to them before? I mean, it's not uncommon, but I was just wondering. Check my uploaded picture.

                                Oh, and sheesh, the Gym Leaders are a lot tougher in Flora Sky. Not that it's a bad thing, I like challenges. But, my LV 29 Luxio got knocked out by Caitlin's Delcatty. It spammed Double Team and Sing, then would use Toxic (A cat learning how to poison something?) followed by Return.

                                0_0
                                how i can edit the rom to only change the starters.i used the advanced starter but the games listed there are not the same with the game
                                __________________
                                <a href=http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=158324><img src=http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/1667/fanbarl.png border=0 alt= /></a>
                                Reply With Quote
                                  #3766    
                                Old December 2nd, 2011 (8:26 PM). Edited December 2nd, 2011 by Aussie Riolu.
                                Aussie Riolu's Avatar
                                Aussie Riolu Aussie Riolu is offline
                                What is anything to a Riolu?
                                   
                                  Join Date: Feb 2007
                                  Location: Australia
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Nature: Sassy
                                  Posts: 113
                                  That Delcatty is annoying but if you have Monferno's Taunt, all it can do is Return which is weak for trainers outside of the Battle Frontier Facilities. That's what I did! That Cute Charm could be annoying if it activates. Gastly (or Haunter) is another option. Immune to Toxic and Return. And it learns Curse at Level 13. And Curse never misses even if Delcatty has 6 Double Teams up. That's probably the best choice against it.

                                  Oh! I hope you don't mind that I've started to record a Fighting Monotype Challenge of this. There's another hack I'm doing right now but once I finish that, I'll start uploading them on my Youtube Channel. I tell ya, it's actually pretty challenging.
                                  __________________
                                  Twitter
                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #3767    
                                  Old December 2nd, 2011 (11:26 PM).
                                  Gamefreak089's Avatar
                                  Gamefreak089 Gamefreak089 is offline
                                  Thunder Master-GameFreak
                                     
                                    Join Date: Oct 2010
                                    Location: Outside your House
                                    Age: 28
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Nature: Calm
                                    Posts: 46
                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by Musketeer View Post

                                    Hm? Oh, I play the Main Version, and so I picked Turtwig as a starter.
                                    Thanks, you wouldn't happen to know where the S-machine was at would you? And, I've been trying to find a way to remove that snorlax in Golden City.
                                    __________________
                                    This signature has been disabled.
                                    Images together break the 500x300 limit, and the second image already breaks the 300px height limit by 3px.
                                    Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

                                    You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

                                    Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
                                    Reply With Quote
                                      #3768    
                                    Old December 3rd, 2011 (7:17 AM).
                                    XeroNos's Avatar
                                    XeroNos XeroNos is offline
                                       
                                      Join Date: Jan 2011
                                      Location: Finding new Challenges !!
                                      Age: 28
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Nature: Brave
                                      Posts: 3,015
                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by Gamefreak089 View Post
                                      Mt. Fullmoon is beside your home town that is Small town
                                      Ok, and how 2 other things: How do you remove the snorlax from Golden City? and where is the S-machine at?[/QUOTE]

                                      The snorlax is awakened only when you have obtained the S- Machine and had gotten the pokeflute app from SKY when u had battled him. As for S-machine itself well i had forgotten a bit about it. i think someone SKY himself gives u at a place
                                      Reply With Quote
                                        #3769    
                                      Old December 3rd, 2011 (4:02 PM).
                                      Dying Light's Avatar
                                      Dying Light Dying Light is offline
                                      Pegasus Knight
                                         
                                        Join Date: Jun 2011
                                        Location: Exiled
                                        Gender: Male
                                        Nature: Hardy
                                        Posts: 368
                                        Quote:
                                        Originally Posted by Aura Guardian Zach View Post
                                        That Delcatty is annoying but if you have Monferno's Taunt, all it can do is Return which is weak for trainers outside of the Battle Frontier Facilities. That's what I did! That Cute Charm could be annoying if it activates. Gastly (or Haunter) is another option. Immune to Toxic and Return. And it learns Curse at Level 13. And Curse never misses even if Delcatty has 6 Double Teams up. That's probably the best choice against it.

                                        Oh! I hope you don't mind that I've started to record a Fighting Monotype Challenge of this. There's another hack I'm doing right now but once I finish that, I'll start uploading them on my Youtube Channel. I tell ya, it's actually pretty challenging.
                                        Really? I have a Haunter, but didn't level it up yet. Curse would be SO helpful right about now! My Haunter only knew moves that cause stat problems/PP draining and Lick (if only Ghost could hit Normal but Normal can't hit Ghost...) Thanks! BTW, what's a Fighting Monotype Challenge?

                                        Quote:
                                        Originally Posted by vasilis
                                        how i can edit the rom to only change the starters.i used the advanced starter but the games listed there are not the same with the game
                                        vasilis, again, I wouldn't go changing someone's hard work. Play it as is. STOP trying to edit it. I don't see why someone can't play with the set starter Pokemon.
                                        __________________
                                        None

                                        “Our only limits are the ones we place on ourselves.”
                                        Reply With Quote
                                          #3770    
                                        Old December 3rd, 2011 (4:08 PM).
                                        vasilis vasilis is offline
                                           
                                          Join Date: Nov 2009
                                          Gender: Male
                                          Posts: 80
                                          Quote:
                                          Originally Posted by Musketeer View Post




                                          vasilis, again, I wouldn't go changing someone's hard work. Play it as is. STOP trying to edit it. I don't see why someone can't play with the set starter Pokemon.
                                          because in all mods and the game have the same pokemon and i never like them except few and from the many times i played with them i dont like them anymore.also what your problem what i will do in my pc.i can change what ever i want to suit my playing style thatns not illegal not unethical(unless you claim something for your own) .the creator of this patch didnt edited the hard work of someone other(gamefreek or nitendo) so what your problem?
                                          __________________
                                          <a href=http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=158324><img src=http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/1667/fanbarl.png border=0 alt= /></a>
                                          Reply With Quote
                                            #3771    
                                          Old December 3rd, 2011 (4:21 PM). Edited December 3rd, 2011 by Dying Light.
                                          Dying Light's Avatar
                                          Dying Light Dying Light is offline
                                          Pegasus Knight
                                             
                                            Join Date: Jun 2011
                                            Location: Exiled
                                            Gender: Male
                                            Nature: Hardy
                                            Posts: 368
                                            Quote:
                                            Originally Posted by vasilis View Post
                                            because in all mods and the game have the same pokemon and i never like them except few and from the many times i played with them i dont like them anymore.also what your problem what i will do in my pc.i can change what ever i want to suit my playing style thatns not illegal not unethical(unless you claim something for your own) .the creator of this patch didnt edited the hard work of someone other(gamefreek or nitendo) so what your problem?
                                            If I am correct, the maker of this hack (Sky/Sky Hippowdon/12345) made this with newer tilesets, adding new Pokemon, modifying scripts, and so on. Nobody ever said it was illegal. I am trying to say, "Oh well if the starters are repetitive, YES the creator of this 'patch' DID put forthwith the effort(let alone, by himself!) to make a splendid hack. ROM hacks are complicated, they require many hours of coding, programming, modifying, and testing to make sure there are no problems with the piece of work. The creator made the starters like that because he thought they suited the hack. Who cares what one does on another computer. My point is, 'Why does it matter SO much?'".
                                            Besides, if you don't like it, MAKE YOUR OWN HACK.
                                            __________________
                                            None

                                            “Our only limits are the ones we place on ourselves.”
                                            Reply With Quote
                                              #3772    
                                            Old December 3rd, 2011 (4:24 PM).
                                            rockyfred rockyfred is offline
                                               
                                              Join Date: Nov 2011
                                              Gender: Male
                                              Posts: 5
                                              does sneasel show up in water cave? pokedex shows it as one of the area's
                                              Reply With Quote
                                                #3773    
                                              Old December 3rd, 2011 (4:29 PM).
                                              Dying Light's Avatar
                                              Dying Light Dying Light is offline
                                              Pegasus Knight
                                                 
                                                Join Date: Jun 2011
                                                Location: Exiled
                                                Gender: Male
                                                Nature: Hardy
                                                Posts: 368
                                                Quote:
                                                Originally Posted by rockyfred View Post
                                                does sneasel show up in water cave? pokedex shows it as one of the area's
                                                I'm not exactly sure, but from my playing experience, it should. The Pokedex listings for Flora Sky have been accurate. However, upon opening the PokeNav, if you zoom in, it shows old Emerald things along the routes, like Desert Underpass(or have they been modifed as well?).
                                                __________________
                                                None

                                                “Our only limits are the ones we place on ourselves.”
                                                Reply With Quote
                                                  #3774    
                                                Old December 3rd, 2011 (4:45 PM).
                                                rockyfred rockyfred is offline
                                                   
                                                  Join Date: Nov 2011
                                                  Gender: Male
                                                  Posts: 5
                                                  seems like sneasel isnt in here just zubat, geodude, and swinub. and yeah it still shows emerald places on pokenav
                                                  Reply With Quote
                                                    #3775    
                                                  Old December 3rd, 2011 (4:49 PM).
                                                  Dying Light's Avatar
                                                  Dying Light Dying Light is offline
                                                  Pegasus Knight
                                                     
                                                    Join Date: Jun 2011
                                                    Location: Exiled
                                                    Gender: Male
                                                    Nature: Hardy
                                                    Posts: 368
                                                    Quote:
                                                    Originally Posted by rockyfred View Post
                                                    seems like sneasel isnt in here just zubat, geodude, and swinub. and yeah it still shows emerald places on pokenav
                                                    Darn. I thought Pokedex was right. By the way, anyone know where I can find Emolga in Flora Sky?
                                                    __________________
                                                    None

                                                    “Our only limits are the ones we place on ourselves.”
                                                    Reply With Quote
                                                    Reply

                                                    Quick Reply

                                                    Join the conversation!

                                                    Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                                                    Create a PokéCommunity Account

                                                    Sponsored Links
                                                    Thread Tools

                                                    Posting Rules
                                                    You may not post new threads
                                                    You may not post replies
                                                    You may not post attachments
                                                    You may not edit your posts

                                                    BB code is On
                                                    Smilies are On
                                                    [IMG] code is On
                                                    HTML code is Off

                                                    Forum Jump


                                                    All times are GMT -8. The time now is 4:44 AM.