• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Featured: what trainer class would you most want to play as?

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
What does that have to do with what you'd wanna be in the Pokémon world? ^.^;

Oh, i saw that this thread was about gen 6, where you can change your trainer icon. I was just stating i couldn't change my avatar on y to korrina.

I suppose korrina might not be what i want to be overall? Hmn....

I might want to be a 'successor' like her, though. We could be this awesome thing together then! <3!

Years
  • Age 43
  • NC
  • Seen Mar 29, 2018
Oh, i saw that this thread was about gen 6, where you can change your trainer icon. I was just stating i couldn't change my avatar on y to korrina.

I suppose korrina might not be what i want to be overall? Hmn....

I might want to be a 'successor' like her, though. We could be this awesome thing together then! <3!

My thread doesn't have anything to do with changing your icon, you might have this thread confused with another. lol

IRON NIDOW

I'm a talking dog
Years
372.jpg

everyone would want to be him x)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
If you could be anyone from a Trainer, to a detective, a Nurse, Police officer, Ranger, Professor or what not what would it be?

With me I've always really loved electric types, it started with Jolteon, Pikachu, Raichu, and Magnamite Gen 1 and spread from there to Luxray, and even Pachirisu. I think I'd love having an electric type gym, testing the trainers as they came in and I could use my electric types to super charge my own home. I'd have a Raichu named Mii, a Pikachu named Pii, a Maganamite named Fidget, and a Manectric called Tyke.

Merged this into the Pokemon Gaming Central thread for this discussion :)

Years
  • Age 43
  • NC
  • Seen Mar 29, 2018
Not that my post had anything to do with this thread since I asked about if you could live in the pokemon world IRL what job or position would you have, I never asked to pick from a specific trainer class...but since I'm not allowed to question anything, I just deleted my post and moved on...sorry to those who actually liked my thread.

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Not that my post had anything to do with this thread since I asked about if you could live in the pokemon world IRL what job or position would you have, I never asked to pick from a specific trainer class...but since I'm not allowed to question anything, I just deleted my post and moved on...sorry to those who actually liked my thread.

"If you could be anyone from a Trainer, to a detective, a Nurse, Police officer, Ranger, Professor or what not what would it be?"

That part implies trainer class only, which is exactly what this thread is taking about. All of those you listed are actually trainer classes and the two threads lead to the same discussion. Besides either way the question belonged over here in Pokemon Gaming Central which is why I think a few people got confused about why it had a gen 6 tag on it. All good anyways!

Anyone want to be a Sailor? Probably the most demanding trainer class haha.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
I'd be a surprise Bug Catcher on Victory Road totally crushing your team with super tricky strong evolved bugs.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 18, 2024
I just would like to be like Scott, too much stronger for fights with other people, so I can travel all around the world for find decent trainers and manage the battle frontier

Last edited:
Years
Champion. Powerful and influential or just able to sit idly by and watch the world go by confident in my pokemon's strength.

But since that answer is probably not in the spirit of the question, a different trainer class I'd choose would be a Lorekeeper. There is a lot of mystery in the pokemon world and being a Keeper of some of those secrets and information from the ancient past would be very interesting.

Back