• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Rolitika

Check out my thread!
Years
Hey RNC so I just read this page, and was wondering are you doing the Shiny giveaway now or tomorrow? I'm so excited for it! been refreshing this page all day lol but I don't want to ask for one before it's actually happening, cause the first page still says closed.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Hey RNC so I just read this page, and was wondering are you doing the Shiny giveaway now or tomorrow? I'm so excited for it! been refreshing this page all day lol but I don't want to ask for one before it's actually happening, cause the first page still says closed.

Since I didn't get on til late, it's now til I get off and one other day. But make sure you go by the rules for that section please.

johnny18

Kiss Me Like It's Do or Die
Years
Poochyena lv1 Sassy - box 8
Latios lv100 Bold (NBM) (NN) - box 18
May I have those two, please?
If the latios is taken, may I have Umbreon lv19 Modest - box 4, please?

johnny18

Kiss Me Like It's Do or Die
Years
I vm'ed you about this.

Sorry, you must not have read the rules!!

I don't understand, what did i missed ?

Nevermind the previous post, I read it caarefully and I'm really sorry. Hope it's okay with you ^_^

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2010
I have seperate rules for my give aways, go read them please.

Power freak, how far you want these up'ed please??

Oops, I didn't know u wanted me to trade u those guys yet. I needed the azelf and blissey in my team leveled up. Not the mudkip and mareep. Sorry! >__< I'll go back in.

Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2010
So, if u could level these guys up to 100, I'd really appreciate it. If u can't I'll understand. I realize u must be very busy.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
No, that's fine since my real give away is tomorrow, but do you want them to learn other moves??
I'll go to vm'ing you now please.

hi rnc i had the same problem as rolitika i was waiting for it to open but it didnt. so can i have a pokemon today since its on today

It's totally fine, just wait for me to say that I'm finished please.

Last edited:

Rolitika

Check out my thread!
Years
wait is your trade with power freak done?

scratch that, thoguht the first reply was to power freak

Back