• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
Dear Anonymous,

Glad to know that you're doing terribly in life; it's what you deserve.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen yesterday
Idiot Anon,

Really? Making fun of me for playing Pokemon? You know, from all the epithets I could characterize you with, HYPOCRITE is the best one, ****ing douchebag being the second one.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
dear anonymous,

i guess that's it, i tried sorta but i think that only made you pull away even farther in the end, so i'm guessing i have to blame myself for this partially.. i wish it could have gone different, i wish i would be able to take back a few things that i did, even though they seemed like the right thing to do at the moment and probably weren't necessarily important either, but obviously did make a difference in the end. i would love it if it would change back to normal but since i know that's up to you, i should probably stop hoping. yeah

bye bye

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Dear Anonymous,

You know that feeling where you feel like everyone is out to get you? That everyone is plotting against you? That everything you do... you'll always be blamed for no matter what? Yeah that's how I feel right now and I'm too afraid to find out the truth in case it backs up what I already think. I just want to be treated like... well, with the necessary respect in everything. I feel that I do things and nobody really cares, that I'm not really benefiting anyone or anything and just prolonging these bad thoughts/everything just for no reason. I don't want to have to say "hmmm let's think of good thoughts to get me to sleep" and all that comes to mind is negative. I just wish people would try to understand me because I guess my paranoia makes me think that it's exactly like 2008, where most people hated me but nobody said it.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen yesterday
Dear Anon,

I'm sorry. For everything, although I know you're never really going to forgive me even though "you wouldn't hold a grudge". I don't know what else to say, it feels like a typing box isn't enough to express my feelings. It was never enough.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
Dear Anon,

Learn how to drive. That way you won't crash into and ignite two trucks on fire and leave us sitting in traffic for two hours on the New Jersey Turnpike, of all places.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Dear Anon,

I love you. Words can't express these feelings I have for you anymore.

Dear Anon,

Thanks for hanging out with me during the break, hopefully I'll get xbox live again too so we can play some games together more often.

Dear Self,

Gtfo, you're killing the forums like with everything else you touch you ****ing contaminated sack of crap. Find new hobbies!

Dear Anon,

We all have our regrets but don't constantly remind me of my own.

Dear Anon,

I really shot myself in the mouth this time haven't I. Oh well I'm good at fixing problems anyways.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Dear Anonymous,

... Wow. Just wow. So here I thought you were putting some effort that allows me to not have to resort to that but then you turn it around to where it's (once again) the only option. It really looks like I have to do that in order to speak to you and frankly, I'm not. You're amazing, and you were a great friend, but I'm honestly not going to go through the damn effort to do what you want me to do just so I can talk to you. It's just not worth it.

So, I suppose this is goodbye. Whether it'll be temporary or permanent well.. it's honestly your decision. Yes, I get your side of the story but apparently that is more important than trying to keep your friendships that aren't part of that.

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I can't stand seeing you like this any more.

Dear Anonymous,

I like our conversations it's nice to have someone I can talk about serious stuff with :x

Dear Anonymous,

I don't like you.

Maple Leaf

dazed and abused
Years
Dear Anonymous,

When I actually enjoyed talking to you, all we were doing was insulting someone behind their back. Now you get super-defensive whenever you're not involved in something. Goes to show how sick
both of us are. Stop being irksome. Like myself.

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
Years
Dear Anonymous,

Stop being such a hypocrite! Telling me what I should and shouldn't do. You're doing it yourself! If you do it then I will. But until then I'm doing this my way. Capicé?

Dear Anoynmous,

hehe

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Dear Anonymous,

If I called you a piece of **** it would be a compliment. You're not even worth addressing beyond that.

Dear Anonymous,

Think you're tough huh, I told you I'd decapitate that charade within seconds and look where you are now.

Last edited:

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
Dear Anon,

Hope you enjoy those pics :)

Dear Anon,

Please use your indoor voice.

Dear Anon,

I'm really getting sick of hearing your annoying song and even more annoying voice on the radio.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Dear Anonymous,

I don't know or care about you but I just plain don't like you now, learn to mind your own damn business for once **** muncher. "Flips bird."

Dear Anonymous,

How you haven't been able to beat those games you were borrowing from me at this point I have no clue honestly.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
Dear Anon,

Wow, I always thought you were a space cadet, but I never thought you'd say something that dumb! Really, do you actually listen to yourself?

Dear Anon,

I can't believe we're related and yet you chose to marry that piece of work (conveniently described in the DA above).

Dear Anon,

Congrats! Enjoy your new truck!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Dear Anon,

Let's face it, I'm not capable of taking care of you anymore. You used to take care of me all those years ago when I was a wee boy but right now I just don't know what to do with you honestly.

Dear Anon,

It's always gotta be the nostalgia trips that get me nowadays doesn't it.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
DA: You are such a shameless coward, I can't believe you pulled that off because you were too scared of openly telling us about your plans. It's ridiculous and I hope you apologize to us for that- although I'm sure you won't, I know you well enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back