• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Gen 7] An Okay Trade Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

rawcomrade91

Check out my reviews at SwitchJoy.net
Years
*Shop banner coming soon*

Welcome to An Okay Trade Shop! Why is it called that? Because here at An Okay Trade Shop, we don't have any Pokémon that will blow the roof off the place, but we will do everything we can to ensure each customer's happiness. Do we have that special shiny you've been looking for? Probably not, but we'll make damn sure to try and get you that HA 5IV egg move Pokémon you've been wanting to train.

Thanks for stopping by!

Legends/UBs
Spoiler:

Exclusives/Events
Spoiler:

Battle-Ready Pokémon
Spoiler:

Breedjects
Spoiler:

Breeding Corner
Note: These are not necessarily Pokémon I currently have, but I am willing to breed them from battle-ready Pokémon I do have. If you don't like anything you see, I am always happy to take requests!
Spoiler:

What I'm Looking For in Return
Spoiler:

Thanks again for stopping by!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 23, 2024
Would you trade your iron fist chimchar and unburden hawlucha for my 5iv brave power of alchemy grimer EGG curse, shadow sneak and 4iv timid solar power charmander EGG dragon pulse, counter, dragon pulse, ancient power.

rawcomrade91

Years
Would you trade your iron fist chimchar and unburden hawlucha for my 5iv brave power of alchemy grimer EGG curse, shadow sneak and 4iv timid solar power charmander EGG dragon pulse, counter, dragon pulse, ancient power.
Absolutely! I'll work on getting those bred tonight. And just to clarify, the 5IVs for both Chimchar and Hawlucha will be in all but Special Attack, if that works for you.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 23, 2024
Absolutely! I'll work on getting those bred tonight. And just to clarify, the 5IVs for both Chimchar and Hawlucha will be in all but Special Attack, if that works for you.
Yeah that works for me though the grimer I am offering doesn't have the most optimal ivs 31/31/31/31/x/31 I can breed another if you want same for the charmander I can also breed a 5 iv one if you prefer that.

rawcomrade91

Years
Yeah that works for me though the grimer I am offering doesn't have the most optimal ivs 31/31/31/31/x/31 I can breed another if you want same for the charmander I can also breed a 5 iv one if you prefer that.
No that's fine! I'm more than fine with breeding my own. I used to find it tedious but now I enjoy the anticipation. :P I'll let you know when I have both ready.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 23, 2024
No that's fine! I'm more than fine with breeding my own. I used to find it tedious but now I enjoy the anticipation. :P I'll let you know when I have both ready.
Alright if you say so though I get what your saying I used to find the whole breeding process tiresome only thing I find tiresome now is the preparation you know making sure you have the right pokeball, nature, (if you don't have the right ditto) ability, gender when breeding for egg moves.

rawcomrade91

Years
Alright if you say so though I get what your saying I used to find the whole breeding process tiresome only thing I find tiresome now is the preparation you know making sure you have the right pokeball, nature, (if you don't have the right ditto) ability, gender when breeding for egg moves.
Everything's bred! I'll add your FC and catch you tonight if you're on.

Years
Hey , I'd really like that HA bashful 6iv serperior, what do you want for it?

I got a shiny darkrai, zapdos, and dugtrio. I also have multiple high/max iv pokemon.

rawcomrade91

Years
Hey , I'd really like that HA bashful 6iv serperior, what do you want for it?

I got a shiny darkrai, zapdos, and dugtrio. I also have multiple high/max iv pokemon.
What are the IVs on the shinies? I'm still inclined regardless, just curious.

rawcomrade91

Years
The Zapdos is 5iv
The Darkrai is max iv
The Dugtrio only has 1 max iv (attack)
I forgot to mention I also have a shiny stufful. (Max iv but its nature is quiet)
I apologize for the late reply. I'd like the Zapdos, then. I can jump on now if you're available!

Years
Hey, I'm back and I see something I'm interested in. The tyranitar

What's the missing iv and what is its gender?

I can offer a dragon dance charmander or 5iv love ball mimikyu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back