• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Memeafia (Vanilla) ~Not Night 3~

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
EC has been real quiet, he may be inactive or he maybe lying low although he has popped in every so often. Mr. James had said that he believed that that SirDolan had you as innocent and voted you despite that. I can completely see Dolan checking you the out, he did defend you afterall.

Abby

#freecoffee
Years

Memeafia!

nIn3s10.jpg

PtOMpSg.jpg

kZFOifW.jpg

Rules!

* Follow all Pok?community wide rules.

* When you vote, format it as some variation of [KILL]Player Things like LYNCH or VOTE are acceptable too.

* Going 2 days without voting will result in your death

* Keep discussion within the thread, or the discord servers for this game.

* Upon death, you are allowed one death post. You may not reveal any game related information here.

* This game requires access to Discord. Send your night actions to me on Discord (Babby#1521).

* You may NOT abstain. Changing votes is fine though!

*In the event of a tie, the player lynched will be RNGd.

Players

Abby as The Meme Blogger!​

Kiyotaka Ishimaru
purplecicada as A Pepe
Home as Minion Memes
Kitty as Harambe
Swiftie as Dancing Hotdog
HyperMorian
Ash Desinishon
Sparkin
metroid711 as Rickroll
EvilChameleon as A Pepe
Mr. James
SirDolan as Dat Boi
Pecilia as A Pepe
Bidoof FTW
gimmepie as A Pepe
Nero
Bardothren
Paranoia_

In please

Nero is 100% mafia....

Its 12:00 AM I gotta sleep so yeah night

I'm expecting myself to be a Vanilla. I can guarantee it.

Count me in.

In for the dank phase posts

I'm in. Could use a vanilla game as a palate cleanse.

I would like to be in

>Rotten Robbie

Also in.

i mean... i literally HAVE to join, right?

*hacker voice* i'm in

If you need another player, I'm willing to oblige.

Not joining this game would be a disgrace to me.

Abby

#freecoffee
Years

Memeafia!

CNXta74.jpg

3QKiaj9.jpg

HnDH0Gg.jpg

Rules!

* Follow all Pok?community wide rules.

* When you vote, format it as some variation of [KILL]Player Things like LYNCH or VOTE are acceptable too.

* Going 2 days without voting will result in your death

* Keep discussion within the thread, or the discord servers for this game.

* Upon death, you are allowed one death post. You may not reveal any game related information here.

* This game requires access to Discord. Send your night actions to me on Discord (Babby#1521).

* You may NOT abstain. Changing votes is fine though!

*In the event of a tie, the player lynched will be RNGd.

Players

Abby as The Meme Blogger!​

Kiyotaka Ishimaru
purplecicada as A Pepe
Home as Minion Memes
Kitty as Harambe
Swiftie as Dancing Hotdog
HyperMorian
Ash Desinishon
Sparkin as wat Lady
metroid711 as Rickroll
EvilChameleon as A Pepe
Mr. James as Chuck Norris
SirDolan as Dat Boi
Pecilia as A Pepe
Bidoof FTW
gimmepie as A Pepe
Nero
Bardothren
Paranoia_

In please

Nero is 100% mafia....

Its 12:00 AM I gotta sleep so yeah night

I'm expecting myself to be a Vanilla. I can guarantee it.

Count me in.

I would like to be in

i mean... i literally HAVE to join, right?

*hacker voice* i'm in

If you need another player, I'm willing to oblige.

Not joining this game would be a disgrace to me.

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
Years
It's surprising that we're now down to 7 players.

With the way the events played out, we're likely to be having 1-2 mafia left and the 2 third parties alive.

That said, it appears my intuition on Pecilia was off the mark. If Pecilia isn't mafia, then it's likely Desi or Nero who voted before Mr James is mafia.

I'm feeling that it's Nero. [Vote] Nero

As for my thoughts on the other players, I'm thinking Paranoia is town while Hyper is likely to be Fool.

Btw it's amazing how there's no rule to posting during night phase

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
I agree on Hyper being fool, or at least, he is not mafia. His vote towards metroid earlier in the game has me thinking otherwise, bussing COULD be a thing, but from his post I highly doubt that was what happened.

On the other hand, Nero considered metroid a fool rather than a mafia, and considering Nero's posting has not exactly been serious scumhunting, I feel good with this vote

[Lynch] Nero

Nero

I like it.
Years
It really seems like the world's working against me this game.

Town seems to have adopted the mentality that because Desi and I didn't vote for Metroid earlier we suddenly look scummy. It should really be looked further than "feels like Nero". From my viewpoint, as someone who didn't vote Metroid, unless Desi happens to be maf then the last mafioso or two are people who did vote Metroid, and used his death as an excuse to get town on their side. It makes sense; Sparkin was supposed to die that day after all, so they probably had to improvise, and Mr James would've been the only mafia they bussed, which would explain why he was the one doing the night kills. If I were maf, it'd be a pretty bad move to have Mr James do the kill, considering town has been out to get me, not him. It would better explain Gimme's death too, as he was probably the least likely of the Sparkin votes to be lynched, and it left more voters for mafia to sway and a more guilty looking group to target. Mafia could very well be one or two people using town to vote down a list, and once that list is empty, it'll be too late.

Last edited:

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
Years
That's not the only reason we're voting for you though. You seem to not be actually scumhunting from what I've seen. More like you just bandwagon on people, and even now, you're just defending yourself and not actually providing exact names on whom you think is mafia.

So, I'm not really inclined to believe you.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
That's not the only reason we're voting for you though. You seem to not be actually scumhunting from what I've seen. More like you just bandwagon on people, and even now, you're just defending yourself and not actually providing exact names on whom you think is mafia.

So, I'm not really inclined to believe you.

pretty well said. Seconding this.

Years
if nero really turned out to be mafia, my faith from IRL excuses in games will vanish like he literally said he had irl problems or something like that

[Vote] Nero

Last edited:
Back