• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Selection Screen Patch [FR]

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
Shitty attitude aside, the patch is working as intended and it looks quite cool too.
Thanks for sharing it Delta, and if you ever get to read this, thank you very very much for creating it Againsts ❤
DXsxV9D.png

Last edited:

Evil Cry

Hacker(Not Rom Hacker)
Years
I have a problem, Im working on a hack now so I patched this resource in it and it shows some glitchy image, What should I do patch it on a clean fr rom and restart it? Help

Delta231

A noob
Years
I have a problem, Im working on a hack now so I patched this resource in it and it shows some glitchy image, What should I do patch it on a clean fr rom and restart it? Help

Hmm, are those offsets from above are occupied in your rom?

Years
  • Seen Jul 30, 2023
Great job! One question though.

Do the EB0C00 to EB122B offsets contain the palettes, or did you modify the original palettes?

Dinisk

DinisK
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 27, 2019
my address is busy, I will wait for the universal way out

Dinisk

DinisK
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 27, 2019
Why don't you compare the both roms and insert it yourself, I am kinda busy with many things.
I did this, I found the reverse pointer, and three more pointer changed, and overwrote 20 bytes, but for some reason it does not work, maybe somewhere else the offsets were changed

Back