• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Some Ideas.

What Idea should be a thing?

• PMD RP

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Pokemon Ranger RP

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Pokemon Ranger Trainer Class RP

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Main-Series Journey Pokemon RP

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Pokemon "Evil Team" RP

• Mario RP

• Traditional JRPG RP

• Undertale RP

• Police RP

• "Super Eevee Edition" RP

• Pokemon Conquest RP or general tactical JRPG-inspired RP

• Rivaling gang / Mafia RP

• Total voters

Junier

Fake Friends Forever (´・ω・`)
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Dec 5, 2019
Personally, I would love a Pokémon Ranger RP. Shadows of Almia was one of my favorite Pokémon games, and I've never seen an RP of it before. As a matter of fact, I have something of a story idea myself. It's not very good at all, though.
damn boi, share it, gotta start somewhere

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
My thoughts:

Surely, you can go with the classic Eevee Route, or give a Pokemon with a Special Trait, which could be a thing. Since said pokemon comes straight from the code, no refining to nerf it. That's what would make it go. And yes, Kill Gods. With the FF Music, and many more, that would be ****ing epic.

For Mario, i am sure that there is more humans in the mushroom kingdom.

For Undertale, i haven't decided a route yet. Unless there are two seperate RPs with the two different routes. Dunno though.

For the PMD, why i expect it to be Rupees as currency now?

For Ranger Trainer Class, i don't mean to seperate them, but rather give social stuff. So as respect. But we could refine things up.

Also, the meems. I saved the Lawnmower.

Junier

Fake Friends Forever (´・ω・`)
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Dec 5, 2019
Surely, you can go with the classic Eevee Route, or give a Pokemon with a Special Trait, which could be a thing. Since said pokemon comes straight from the code, no refining to nerf it.
As in, there are Pokemon other than Eevee including in the hack that are special too? I do like the idea of having other special Pokemon accessible as partners. Giving someone the option to affix a Pokemon of his/her choosing with some non-traditional ability should still be considered too as required "starters" tend to lock players into "roles". I.e., Joe's character, Citrus McDonnawald, will get a Turtwig that can transform into an automatic weapon; Joe will either give his character a mild nature similar to how he perceives Turtwig or give him a brash temperament in order to create a foil to his partner Pokemon; Joe is basing his character after what is there rather than thinking outside of the box.

Gelius3 said:
For Undertale, i haven't decided a route yet. Unless there are two seperate RPs with the two different routes. Dunno though.
In the instance of an Undertale RP, I'd stay true to the message of the game and allow the players to craft their own route through the decisions of their characters. Maybe said characters could be inspired by the fallen children? I myself, however, would prefer playing as a monster, just to take advantage of the setting.

Gelius3 said:
For the PMD, why i expect it to be Rupees as currency now?
Traditional fantasy-inspired PMD dungeon-crawling RP with Zelda-inspired elements, gogogogo

Gelius3 said:
Also, the meems. I saved the Lawnmower.
nyehehehe
there are plenty more to come

ImMrRoboto

That's MISTER Roboto to you!
Years
damn boi, share it, gotta start somewhere
You asked for it. Please note that this was originally written as an idea for a fanfiction, so maybe ignore the last paragraph, as it introduces a single main character.
Spoiler:

The story could bring Diancie (due to the importance of crystals in Almia) and Giratina (because cool) into the story.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
[we can go] the classic Eevee Route, or give a Pokemon with a Special Trait

I concur with Disclosed, being able to create a starter with a special trait sounds way more appealing and requires us to be more creative with our character. You can deal with SUs that seem like they're over-powered on a case-by-case basis.

i am sure that there is more humans in the mushroom kingdom

Yeah but playing a human is boring to me, especially in this setting. I would at least like the option to be one of the world's various creatures (especially if it's a Paper Mario setting, where it's proved they can have diverse personalities.)

Unless there are two seperate RPs with the two different routes.

Two RPs sounds like too much.

i don't mean to seperate them, but rather give social stuff.

I think letting the players decide "respect" dynamics between them is way more satisfying.

PMD dungeon-crawling RP with Zelda-inspired elements

giphy.gif

Back