The PokéCommunity Forums Create & Discover Fan Fiction and Writing
Pokémon Changes

Fan Fiction and Writing Have a story you want to share? Or in the mood to sit back and read one, instead? Then come hang out here!

View Poll Results: How is this?
5/5: Top-notch! 0 0%
4/5: Great 2 100.00%
3/5: Okay, but better 0 0%
2/5: Ehh, i've read worse 0 0%
1/5: This is terrible! 0 0%
Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2 Weeks Ago (3:47 PM). Edited 1 Week Ago by Rick Gastly.
Memes Straight Outta 2007

A fanfiction i've created, inspired by a dream i've had. All the characters are based on people in my life, but the names are changed. For example, the main protagonist is based on me.

In a town known as Eastridge, things are humble and quiet. However, a virus has arisen that threatens to change the balance of the whole community, and possibly the whole world. And three brothers in a rock band are among the victims. Work in progress, currently up to Chapter 5. They are already on Fanfiction.net and I will repost them here, Chapter 6 on will be posted here and Fanfiction together.

Here's the first chapter:

Chapter One: Living In The Limelight
NOTE: I DO NOT OWN POKEMON, IT'S ALL COPYRIGHT NINTENDO, GAME FREAK, THE POKEMON COMPANY INTERNATIONAL, etc.

The lights went dark inside the Eastridge Theater, and all was silent, Then, a quiet synth drone began to fill the theater, growing in volume as smoke covered the stage. A sillouette of a man started playing a slow, atmospheric synth melody, with chimes and atmospheric guitar joining in as the intensity began to build and build. Snatches of melody started coming through, such as the familiar synth opening to "Shine on You Crazy Diamond". Then, finally, a guitar started playing an epic, slow riff, before the drums and wooshing synths kicked in, and the stage lights went on, revealing 4 teenagers on their instruments, as they launched into a blistering version of Rush's "Xanadu".

And one of those four teenagers, the lead vocalist and keyboardist, is me: Tom Franks. I'm 15 years old, and me and my two brothers, Scott, my older brother, and Matt, my younger brother, are in a band entitled Cygnus X-2. As you can guess by the name, we're a Rush cover band predominantly, but we play other music too, such as Queensryche. We play a rotating setlist, never the same on every night. Scott plays guitar, Matt plays drums, and a friend named Dan Allan plays bass. We have recieved local popularity due to my strong voice and our instrumental skills, and after winning a High School talent contest we started getting concerts in small clubs and theaters. We live in the town of Eastridge in New York, 'MURICA!

After "Xanadu" finished I gave my customary opening speech. "HOW YA DOING TONIGHT, EASTRIDGE?" I screamed out, an army of cheers in response. "We have a lot of great stuff for you to do tonight, and we'd like to keep things up with a song about the current state of politics." Laughter in response. "This is The Big Money".

That night, "Xanadu" and "The Big Money" would be the start of a ripping set of Rush classics and deep cuts. "Subdivisions", "Mystic Rhythms", "Something For Nothing", "Secret Touch", "Anthem", and "The Spirit of Radio" would play in the first set, as well as a couple of songs by another band, Queensryche, with "Revolution Calling" and "Operation: Mindcrime" getting play, as well as "Dazed and Confused" by Led Zeppelin, and we'd close out set 1 with a firey version of "Iron Man" by Black Sabbath. The second set would open with "One Little Victory" before going through a softer set, consisting of Queensryche's "No Sanctuary", Elton John's "Someone Saved My Life Tonight" and Rush's "Resist". We'd close out the set with epic upon epic. "Natural Science", followed by "By-Tor And The Snow Dog", followed by "Cygnus X-1", followed by "Hemispheres" followed by "Working Man", with an encore of "2112" sending things off. My voice was in top form tonight, as I belted out all the notes with no trouble, except a few cracks. And many songs had their own unique twist. At the end of the "Big Money" we'd interpolate a bit of The Who's "I Can't Explain", for example, and most of the instrumental jams would be significantly extended, some adding up to 10 minutes extra. Several songs would be played a half-step higher, since I feel it makes them sound better. Clips of Sonic The Hedgehog, Pokemon, and My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic (yep) would be synched up to the songs.

After the explosive "2112" end, I yelled out "THANK YOU EVERYBODY, GOODNIGHT!" and the show came to a close.

Backstage, we started chatting about how we did.

"So, what do you think?" I said.

"We were great tonight. However you cracked really bad on the ending note of "The Spirit of Radio". said Scott.

"Oh yeah. Thanks, Obama!" I said in response.

"Um, you know" Matt said, "Obama's not president anymore. Those jokes are kinda getting old".

"He's still in my heart" I replied back.

Our parents, Steve and Lindy, greeted us with hugs. "You were so good!" They said.

"Thanks!" I replied back.

The car home was mostly spent joking and bantering, as well as rocking out to music. We dropped Dan off at his house and went home. It was very late at night, 11:30, so we went to bed.

However, little did we know that the next day an event would spark a cascade which would cause our lives to change forever...

Relevant Advertising!

Old 2 Weeks Ago (4:13 PM). Edited 1 Week Ago by Rick Gastly.

Chapter Two: Natural Science
In a nearby science lab about 5 miles away, a group of scientists were slacking off, watching funny videos on the internet when they should've been looking for some asteroids in space. But One of them had an idea.

"Hey, did you know I just found a way to bring Pokemon into the real world?" he said.

"Are you serious? There's no way you can be". The other one said. "Must've put weed in your coffee again."

"Nope, i'm serious! Using this machine called the Fantasy Realizer Device, I can bring Pokemon into the real world!" he said with a smile.

"Allow me to demonstrate". He brought out what looked like a tablet, even including the famous Apple startup sound, except instead of apps there was a screen saying "WHICH POKEMON WOULD YOU LIKE TO TRANSPORT INTO THE REAL WORLD?". The man flashed a wicked grin and went to the option that said "all". However, as he was about to click it, the other scientist accidentally spilled his coffee on the machine, and it started to spark.

"Uh-oh" said the first scientist.

Then an explosion went off, knocking them about 10 feet back and crushing a table behind them, sending beakers flying. It didn't look like anything appeared out of the device, so they breathed a sigh of relief.

However, they didn't know what horror they unleashed in the world.

Instead of Pokemon, what came out was a microscopic virus, with DNA of every Pokemon in the virus. One microbe had the DNA of a Charizard, another had the DNA of a Azumarill, and different microbes of the virus were embedded with the DNA of each and every Pokemon. They dispersed out the window and into the crisp night air, with some making their way into the water supply.

The town of Eastridge would never be the same again.
Old 2 Weeks Ago (4:14 PM). Edited 1 Week Ago by Rick Gastly.

Chapter 3: The Next Day
Of course, I didn't know that at the time. Everything in life was still normal. And so, the next morning I woke up at 6:00, as per usual, to get ready for school.

I did my regular morning routine. Brushing my teeth, showering, etc. And then, me, Scott, and Matt piled in to the car, with Scott driving, as we went off to our respective schools, Matt to the Eastridge Middle School and me and Scott off to high school. I went into the cafeteria and talked with my friends, Mark and Alex.

"You did great at that concert last night!" Alex said with a smile.

"Thanks!" I said. "We have another one tonight at a club downtown!"

"I'm sure coming", Alex said.

"Me too". Said Mark.

Soon enough, the bell rang, and I went off to my first class, which was Chemistry. But first I went to the water fountain to get a drink of water.

That turned out to be the biggest mistake I would make that day.

The rest of the day progressed normally. I went through all my classes, Health, English, Gym, Orchestra, Music Theory, Italian, World History, and Algebra.

However, throughout the day, I got the feeling that something wasn't right. I didn't feel sick or anything, I just felt... strange. It felt like something was going through my body, and it felt very tingly and weird. I also felt a weird pressure in my back area. However, I ignored those signs and carried on with my day. I did consider going to the nurse but just figured it was tiredness.

The school day came to an end, and the feeling was still there, though it was lesser. My dad gave me a call that concerned me.

"Hey dad" I said.

"Hey Tom, how was your day?" he replied.

"Good. I'm excited for the concert tonight!" I said back.

"That's good! Anyway, I got a call from the school, they say a virus has been found in the school's water supply" Oh no! I drank the water from the fountain! I'm doomed. What's it gonna do to me? Will I live? Will I DIE? I was very concerned. "You didn't drink the water, did you?"

"No" I lied. I didn't want to tell him about the weird feelings i've been having all day, I didn't want to have him be concerned.

"That's good, then. They've checked our water supplies and they say they're clean, so that's good". He responded.

"Okay, that's good to hear. Anyway, bye!" I said, trying to hide the fear.

I hung up, and I my first thought was to panic, and that I was gonna die. However, the more rational side of me soon took control. I realized oh, this virus will probably do nothing, at MOST it will make me puke up a lot of food. So I relaxed.

However, as per typical Scott was very concerned, as he thought the water contained deathly pathogens or something, I could faintly hear him muttering "I'm gonna die" over and over again. But he's always like that.

Matt was nonchalant.

I did my homework quickly, as I had to go to the club to perform the concert, which was an early one at 5:30. While I waited to get ready to go, I got out my 3DS and started playing Pokemon Sun.

Even though I am 15, I love Pokemon. I got into it, like many people, via Pokemon GO, and now I play the games and have been watching the show. The gameplay might be simple, but it's fun, the show has good plots, humor, and action, and the Pokemon themselves are great! My favorite is Pikachu, because it's adorable! It checks off all the boxes for cute: rosy cheeks, chubby, yellow, big round eyes, an adorable smile... Anyway, sorry for the tangent.

So I was playing the game, and got my team to the 5th Island Trial, however, then, the STRANGEST thing happened. Right before I was about to start the big Totem battle, my screen went black, and turned off. I was very frustrated, my progress made was lost! I screamed very loudly in frustration. But then, right as I was about to throw my 3DS, electricity came from my cheeks, and the game started again with no progress lost, and it was fully charged!

"WHAT THE HELL?" I screamed. "HOW DID THAT HAPPEN?" I was very confused. How did I create electricity? I figured it was just a lucky accident. Maybe the 3DS just crashed? Yeah, that seems logical enough. So I continued on with my game.

I made a decent amount of progress. Then I stopped, chatted online for a bit, then packed up all the nessecary equipment for the next concert, my keyboards, mics, amps, and all that. My brothers did the same. Then we piled into the van, and left, picking up Dan on the way. We arrived at the concert, with my parents meeting us there.

"Good luck on the show!" said my mom.

"Yep, I think we'll do great. But make sure you're not going to dance in front of us this time" I said with a chuckle, remembering a past incident where my mom started dancing and I lost balance and fell off stage, not my finest hour.

"Have fun, make sure you don't crack" said my dad.

And then we left for soundcheck. After 30 minutes, we began the show.

This show would be a markedly different one, as part of our promise to give a different set every night. After the lights went down, instead of the "Xanadu" intro, a lone acoustic guitar theme played, leading into a thunderous version of Queensryche's "Neue Regel". I was in top form again, hitting the high E sustain effortlessly. Next up was a fast, flying version of Queen's "Let Me Entertain You". Other changes in the first set would be dropping "Revolution Calling" and "Operation: Mindcrime" in favor of two Rush deep cuts, "Need Some Love" and "Best I Can", as well as playing "Dreamline". All the other Rush songs in set 1 would still get play, as would "Dazed And Confused", but Black Sabbath's "Iron Man" would be replaced by "Electric Funeral", and set 1 would end with "Limelight". Set 2 would be much the same, except "Xanadu" would be played, in a medley with "By-Tor And The Snow Dog".

The show was a hot one, I hit all the high notes and the band played with fire. All was well, that is, until the end of "Cygnus X-1". After the instrumental breakdown came the big finale, Part III. This would require me to push my voice to the limit, and I was ready.

"SPINNING, WHIRLING, STILL DECENDING, LIKE A SPIRAL, SEA UNENDING!" I belted out with force, preparing for the final scream.

And then, after four cycles of the main riff, I screamed out "SOUND AND FURY, DROWNS MY HEART, EVERY NERVE IS, TORN APAAAAAAAAAART!" Or at least, I THOUGHT I did.

Instead, what came out was "PikaCHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" I gasped. Why did that come out? It was almost like I couldn't control it, like it was from some other force. But there HAD to be a more logical explanation. I figured it just slipped out. Seems logical enough. The rest of the show went without incident.

After the show ended, we talked about how we did, thankfully no-one brought up what I have dubbed "PikaGate".

When we went home, since it was still only 7:30, I did some research online about the virus. It says nothing has been found about the virus's effects, but they don't believe it to be dangerous. That gave me a sigh of relief. Soon enough I went to bed.

However, the strange tingling feeling was continuing, and the pressure in my back was getting really bad...
Old 2 Weeks Ago (4:14 PM).

Chapter 4: Oracle: The Dream
This chapter is very short, but it's cool, the transformation begins...

That night, I had the WILDEST dream.

I was standing on top of a large rock, with a reflecting pool nearby. Something felt... off. I felt smaller. I looked at my reflection in the water. But instead of seeing me, I saw a Pikachu! I gasped. Then I heard a voice behind me.

"Embrace who you will become" it said. The voice was breathy and whispery. I jumped in surprise.

"WHO ARE YOU?"

It didn't respond. It continued.

"Many changes lie ahead of you, your family, and your entire town. The world you know will crumble".

"WHO ARE YOU?"

"I am responsible for what's to come."

"That doesn't answer me!"

"It will be some time before you get answers, my friend. Farewell." And then the voice stopped.

Later on, I woke up. "What a strange dream" I said. I got up and was ready to take a shower. While taking the shower I noticed the pressure in my back was getting worse. It felt like something was trying to make it's way out of my back. I turned off the water and doubled over in pain. After some time the pressure finally stopped. I was glad. However I felt something moving around behind me. I looked in the mirror... and screeched so loud someone in Russia probably fainted.

My parents called up, they asked me how I was and I just had to say that I was "fine", but I was not really fine, and I just couldn't get into it because they would never understand. What was on my back was freakish, but unmistakable.

I had a Pikachu tail.
Old 2 Weeks Ago (4:19 PM).

Chapter Five: Tails From Topographic Oceans
I couldn't believe what I was seeing, but it was unmistakable.

A thunderbolt shaped tail, with yellow and brown fur, was sticking out of my back. I moved to the left, it moved with me. I moved to the right, it followed. I panicked.

How is this remotely possible? I thought. I recalled the strange dream I had last night. Yeah, maybe it's still a dream! I'll wake up soon, I just know it. I tried to make myself wake up, but I was still in the bathroom, still staring hard at my tail. "WHY AREN'T I WAKING UP?" I screamed to no one in particular. Once again, my folks asked how I was, and I just had to say I was fine even though I was not really fine and couldn't get into it because they would never understand. I tugged on my tail, and it hurt. It wasn't a dream, this was really happening!

Oh man, what's happening to me?

I thought back to my dream last night, when the voice talked about the changes that lie ahead. Could it have predicted my future?

I usually had a logical explaniation for anything, but I couldn't think of any. After all, it's not every day, or any day for that matter, you wake up with a Pikachu tail. I started thinking that maybe the virus had something to do with it, but I have no idea what virus would give you a Pikachu tail.

Then I wondered: Is that all? Will I fully become a Pikachu? Or will I just have the tail. I was still confuddled how I got the tail. But I decided to just move on with my life. So I got dressed, making sure to hide the tail in my pants, and went downstairs. As I got ready I heard screaming from both Scott and Matt. I asked them how they were and they said "fine" but I knew they weren't fine and- you know what? That joke's getting old. I assumed that they had got the virus too, I had no clue what happened to them. When they went downstairs, they looked normal, so I assumed it was nothing.

So we went to school, and it was a normal day, for the most part. I noticed a couple odd things throughout the day. First, many people seemed a bit more on-edge and nervous, like they were hiding something. When I went to the bathroom in the middle of the day, I heard someone sobbing in the stall next to me, who kept repeating "How is this happening? How is this possible?" But the weirdest thing happened at lunch. I was chatting with my friends, and Alex asked me how I was doing.

I said "Good". I made sure not to mention the tail. "How are you?"

"Pretty good, except I woke up this morning with a Glaceon tail, but other than that it was fine". Then he covered his mouth.

"Umm, what did you just say?" I asked.

"Oh, just nothing". He said. "So how about that Youtube drama?" He asked, and the conversation continued normally.

After I went home, I was very confused. As if waking up to find you've sprouted a new appendage from a fictional animal isn't enough, I was beginning to grow suspicious that I was not the only one...
Old 2 Weeks Ago (8:51 PM).
say it with me (Vray-gun)

Please don't get intimidate by this lengthy comment (pun instinct, ignore and read on please)
This isn't a huge list of errors, but my initial thoughts, ways to improve your writing (options more or less to bettering the style/presentation), and things I liked/enjoyed in your story.

Now this fic is something I wasn't ready for, but not in a bad way.

I like the idea of having you (As in your character in the story) undergo a transformation akin to shaggy dog. Since your chapters aren't too long and the entire thread in similarity, I'll go over each chapter individually and give some of my thoughts on each.

Chapter 1:
This was a very good introduction. I liked the first paragraph with your hooker, which then transitioned to you talking about yourself. This was well PLAYED by you. (stupid I know) But in all seriousness, there was a bit of "said" repetition, but not to the point of pure lunacy. A good way to drown this out is use different words or add some details/scene to the chat to help mellow the said.

Quote:
Rick Gastly:
"Um, you know" Matt said, "Obama's not president anymore. Those jokes are kinda getting old".
alternate ways to do this:
"Um, you know Obama's not the president anymore. Those jokes are kinda getting old." Matt said, pointing out the correct fact.

"Um, you know Obama's not the president anymore." Matt corrected, "Those jokes are kinda getting old."

These aren't great examples, but adding some flow to the overall statement, or just substituting appropriate terms for "said" can go a long way.

Chapter 2:
I had more issue with this chapter. While I get the premise is the scientists, causing the spread, the structure and writing was a bit lacking.
Not in sense of story, but more of past/present tense mess ups, and more importantly the fact he had the device, said he had an idea to do it, then said he was going to demonstrate the fantasy realizer device, that asks for "which Pokémon" immediately. There is need of additions in moving from one scene to another. One could ask, "Was the device made for Pokémon already, or did he set it up that way?"

This isn't to bad per say, but remember the reader's sight in your story is how you describe it. Write in a way, you would as like describing a scene to a blind man, since I don't/can't see the scene play in your head or what your true terms were with it. Basically it's up to my interpretation, and it can be vastly different from yours.

Now, I'm not insinuating tossing, Hell no I mean my first three chaps are meh. But don't let it bog you down and learn from it. Apply what there is flawed in the first to avoids in the future.
Like I did, hopefully in my works. I hope.

Chapter 3:
Quote:
Rick Gastly:
"That's good! Anyway, I got a call from the school, they say a virus has been found in the school's water supply" Oh no! I drank the water from the fountain! I'm doomed. What's it gonna do to me? Will I live? Will I DIE? I was very concerned. "You didn't drink the water, did you?"
This was scrunched together, making it hard to see when you narrate and when dialogue is done.
Also I felt the first part of this chapter was rushed. You jumped from that morning, to the conversations with Alex and Mark, then went to get a drink, moved to the end of school and you father's call, then the concert and it's madness. What I'm getting at is that the issue isn't this chapter's length, but time progression. Some of this I could see in the last chapter to even the words out and make it less cluttered to avoid rushing the story.

Chapter 4:
The start was a bit sudden and a few weird sentence transitions. Other than that it was fine, but I would advice against unreal/in relatable dialogue/action. This is minor, but can bore a ready in sense of commonness. This isn't inherently bad, but try to add some details or descriptions to scenes and think about what you want them to say. Having different ways of describing the same thing can in a long work.

Chapter 5:
I liked this chapter. The internal panic your character had was nice, plus I do like the little italics you put to emphasize your inner thoughts. The dialogue was much better here, and you did well on how he thought about his future, and the subtle hints at others having it too. I agree that Alex needs to think before he speaks like you (little relax joke, DON'T JUDGE ME MORTAL!)

Overall
This is good fic.
It's got a smooth story with only minor problems with readability in some chapters.
The grammar I don't pick on as much. Not all of us are perfect.
(I STILL CAN'T TYPE FROM FIRST INSTEAD OF FROM DANG IT!!!!)
While this isn't amazing (and it doesn't need to be at this stage), it was a nice read. It was a better start to some other stories I've seen, and it had a nice little impact on me.
Now everyone has a unique style sense, and yours (from my perception) is more in the direct than foreshadow, explaining, or revisiting. It's a nice style in that you can make good interactions along with a nice story plot.
My homework for you (to practice if you want), try writing out a simple sentence like this.

I went to the store and bought a fish.

And just think of ways to flesh it out or add to it that makes the image clearer. This has a huge amount of ways and creativity in it. I'm sure you'll find that little describer in you and don't fret. Hardly anyone gets it totally right at first and you shouldn't get upset if it isn't amazing.
My personal time on this site started off really bad. I posted at thread that broke the rules and had to replace it with my current work. On top that, my views were small and I didn't get any comments (besides one that I needed though I felt bad after reading it).
But, that's where you can
1# Ask for advice
there's no shame in it.
2# Practice makes better
not perfect, but can help you enhance as you keep on posting.
3# Read other's styles
It's not one size fits all of course, but reading other peoples works can help give a broader view on how to write something.
4# Don't push yourself
It takes time sometimes and don't feel like you have to rush. Quality over Quantity.
5# Take breaks if need be
If your having a tough time, it might mean you need to take a break. People are human and need to walk away now and then.

To end this completely overwritten review, I would like to say the thing I liked the most about your story.
That it is about, someone I can relate in life. In other words, that your writing what you like and this is your story about YOU! And that's the best story you can tell.
(OMG I'M SO CHEESY)
But aside I wish you luck in your future prospects and look forward to see your work in the future!
Old 2 Weeks Ago (4:22 PM).

Thanks for the really long review!

Just wanna give a context to the story: I've been reading like a ton of Pokemon transformation stories lately, I don't know why I mean they're kinda dumb, but I really like them, i've probably read hundreds, the one that inspired the concept the most was entitled "Wave: Endemic" it's really good. I came up with the idea because most of the stories i've read had the transformation happen all at once and there wasn't much that had it be gradual, which I find more interesting. There are some, such as "WerePokeism" (Another one heavily influential) Another story that was heavily influential was a surprisingly well written MLP:FIM Transformation story entitled Five Score, Divided By Four.

Writing a story about ME was inspired by the fact that it's easier to do that, every detail in the story is about my life, okay, well I don't have a Rush/Queensryche cover band (I wish I did).

About the lack of detail, maybe it is a bit lacking, but the problem with some i've read is too much detail, there's some "tf" stories i've read that are like 500,000 words long and most of that is incredibly descriptive prose. I figured it would be boring to talk about my entire day, I mean I surely wouldn't find just talking about a normal day in school very interesting.

I will, though, take grammar and stuff into account.

Chapter 6 is coming soon, but i'm having trouble thinking of a title (Every title so far is the name of a song by an artist I like, 3 Rush songs, 1 David Bowie song, and 1 Yes song)
Old 1 Week Ago (3:23 PM).

Here's a NEW chapter!
Chapter Six: Unseen And Unexplained
When I got home, I quickly got on the computer and did some research. I went to my local news website, and I found there was an article about the virus. I clicked it, and there was a video. I watched it. The finds were shocking.

It said:

"Local scientists in New York have analyzed a sample of the new virus found in the water of Eastridge. They have found startling finds. Let's take it down to our correspondent, Don Daniels, who has local scientist, Dr. James S. Tyler for an interview", the anchor said.

"So what did you find in the virus", Daniels asked.

"We have analysed the sample and found that there is non-human DNA in the viruses. But what is more startling is that the DNA seems not to come from any animal we are aware of, it seems to come from a new species." Tyler responded.

"That is very interesting information. Do you have anything to say about what you think the effects will be?" Daniels enquired.

"We don't know enough about what the effects of this virus will be. What we do know is that there could be some alterations to people's genetic code" Tyler stated. Well, i'd say waking up with a Pikachu tail is definitely alteration to genetic code, so i'll take his word for it.

"We will do more research and if we find anything we will let you know". Tyler continued.

"Thank you for your time". And then the video ended.

I wasn't sure what to think, I was stunned. How could DNA from a non-existent animal species make it's way into the water supply? What caused this? Could there be more effects or are the alterations slight (Well, as much as waking up with a new limb can be)? I sat in deep thought.

While I was thinking, my dog, Brie, came up to me and started sniffing my new appendage curiously. I quickly shooed her away.

The rest of the evening was pretty normal, as I had no concert that night. I spent most of that time browsing sites while listening to Rush concerts. Then, what happened yesterday happened again. My computer was very low on power, but then, when I was about to plug it in, a shock went through my hand, and it went back up to full battery. I was freaked out. Also, I noticed my brothers were nervous too. When I had a bit of a chat with Scott, I noticed his palms were sweaty, his knees weak, arms were heavy. I shrugged it off as him being tired.

Before I went to bed, I found a new update to the story. It claimed there was an apparent explosion in a lab nearby, but no other info was available. Coupling that with what had been happening with me and everyone else the last few days, I didn't quite know what was happening, but one thing was for sure.

It wasn't good.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links