• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

An Interview With: Elektra Heart!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Thread stuck! See, I can do moderator stuff! :3

Sam, you're so young! Gosh you tiny little thing I can't believe you've got so much talent in you! I'm sorry if that sounds pandering and silly, but as someone who is now closer to 30 rather than 20, it's so clear to me how limitless your potential is. I'll save the feedback for your gallery though! ;)

What do you think is your greatest artistic strength? And to follow up with Johnny's question, do you plan on pursuing illustration as a career - or is it more of a hobby for you right now?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Let's actually sticky this now! :D In my defense, I totally DID stick this thread, but I don't think the request actually went through. lmao

Back