• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Theta Emerald EX

About 800 Pokémon or a second region in a ROM hack?

• 800 Pokémon

Votes: 44 54.3%
  • Second Region

Votes: 37 45.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LCCoolJ95

Limited Capacity
Years
What the heck happened? I played through Theta Emerald EX, getting all the Pokémon, all the TMs, all the Mega Stones, even beating the Battle Frontier getting all the gold symbols. I'm honestly thinking that most of these glitches are either because I might of not looked at them thoroughly, or people are cheating. I'm kind of hoping that it is the latter....

And since people are not doing anything with helping me.. fine. I'll just have to do everything myself. Why am I not shocked, it's Pokecommunity. It's a gosh darn free-for-all, isn't it? Though, if someone could give me a list of what's wrong with the game, I'll try and fix it...

Years
What the heck happened? I played through Theta Emerald EX, getting all the Pokémon, all the TMs, all the Mega Stones, even beating the Battle Frontier getting all the gold symbols. I'm honestly thinking that most of these glitches are either because I might of not looked at them thoroughly, or people are cheating. I'm kind of hoping that it is the latter....

And since people are not doing anything with helping me.. fine. I'll just have to do everything myself. Why am I not shocked, it's Pokecommunity. It's a gosh darn free-for-all, isn't it? Though, if someone could give me a list of what's wrong with the game, I'll try and fix it...

Bruh. People are already telling you what's wrong. I looked at the thread and fixed everything that was related to battle engine. Stop with that shitty attitude that everyone is against you and you're working on everything alone. You don't.

Trainer 781

I writing you there because you don't read the message on fb.
I want to thank you for that awesome hack, it's incredible and i'm having so much fun playing it. But there there are some bugs.
-Rayquaza's ability is bugged!
-Rayquaza can mega evolved before using Dragon Ascent, i don't know if it's wanted or not..
-If i switch a Pokemon that is holding amulet coin/lax incense it crashes.
-In the double battle near fortree city, when castform changes form it freeze.
-Pokemons that are holding their mega stone, in the double battles, they mega evolve ...
-It's quiet bad the fact that the battle frontier doesn't accept lv100+ pokemons..
-It's really important adding arceus,deoxys,shaymin,kyurem,giratina's formes.They lose a lot without their form.
-The "Dream eater" move doesn't add hp to my Gengar.
-The Safari zone is bugged and when you finish your steps, it crashes.

I know that you don't like the people that complains but my are suggestions/advices to improve your great,beautiful,cool hack rom!

Can you give me the save and/or the save state which has the double mega evo bug, so that I can resolve the issue?
Also, what do you mean by evolved before using Dragon Ascent?
Any more battle related bugs you find, please report it to the Engine Upgrade thread or preferably github instead of here.

Trainer 766

People are just informing you about the glitches in this game. You stated that it's not your fault and asked them to go fix it themselves, when you clearly stated that no one can edit your work without your permission. And some of us have no experience in ROM Hacking, you're the one doing the ROM Hacking, aren't you? Why go so far as saying "Pokecommunity is a gosh darn free-for-all."? Isn't working alone on this hack is what you're doing since the release of Theta Emerald?

Don't get me wrong, I like this hack, but I don't get how you are capable of asking people to fix the bugs themselves then grumble about how people won't even help you when we just stated that it's your work and you clearly don't want somebody else other than you editing it.

userdamname

Just use your name!
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Sep 1, 2017
Hi!

Do you think you can update the game now that Sun and Moon came out and there is like 800 species right now? (Maybe 801)

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
Hey hon, just a reminder that if you want people to play your game, you do have to fix the issues with it. It's the responsibility of having a hack out there. If you aren't willing to fix the problems with the game, you should just close the thread so you don't have to deal with it. No point in keeping up a game that has a bunch of problems if they aren't ever going to be addressed. :v

pokemonlover493

Trainer
Years
I have a question for everyone who beat the game. How do you all bypass Tate and Liza? There is a glitch every time Bronzong comes out that keeps me from winning the battle. Thanks.

Mosmero

Hey, it's me, the Mos!
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Where can I get the Mega Bracelet? I'm at Victory Road right now and I've looked everywhere to try to get the bracelet. Also, can you include a list of where the Mega Stones are?

nemesish

Azure Trainer
Years
Where can I get the Mega Bracelet? I'm at Victory Road right now and I've looked everywhere to try to get the bracelet. Also, can you include a list of where the Mega Stones are?

After beating Norman go and talk with your characters mom, she'll give some items and then the Mega Armlet.
About the stones there's some documentation (Items, trainers and locations) included witht the patch.

anonyboy

Pokemon Aerial Emerald Creator&Pokemon Hybrid Co-C
Years
Is there a specific Emerald ROM needed for this patch? because for some reason both TrashMan and a generic ROM aren't patching properly.
Could anybody with a successfully patched ROM send me in PM or mail a patched copy?

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 25, 2017
Is there a specific Emerald ROM needed for this patch? because for some reason both TrashMan and a generic ROM aren't patching properly.
Could anybody with a successfully patched ROM send me in PM or mail a patched copy?

check LCCoolJ95 last video's description

Years
  • Seen Sep 1, 2017
What are savestates and how do I use them for getting past the Tate and Liza glitch?

You seriously don't know what save states are? Geez dude.
Save states are pretty much a "snapshot" of your current position within the game, sometimes people use it as a form of cheating to prevent themselves from getting a game over.

LCCoolJ95

Limited Capacity
Years
Game has been updated, decided to remove level 200. It's a broken feature that the creator of that feature did not look too much into, so it has been removed. Also, other little fixes here and there. Redownload. Also, I updated the disclaimer for modifications involving the game. Please read the OP.

Last edited:

MMS

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
I need some help regarding Hoopa. I've been searching the net and even asking Mr. LC himself on how to unbound Hoopa in the game, but I can't still find the answer. I'm just a mere player, so if someone knows how please help me. It will be much appreciated. Thanks :)

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen today
I need some help regarding Hoopa. I've been searching the net and even asking Mr. LC himself on how to unbound Hoopa in the game, but I can't still find the answer. I'm just a mere player, so if someone knows how please help me. It will be much appreciated. Thanks :)

I think you can't currently the prism bottle hasn't been implemented yet at least this is what I've heard

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 25, 2017
I can't patch the new update.
When i play, there's a black screen with white stripes.
So the patching hasn't been done well.
Which rom should i use?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 28, 2023
I can't patch the new update.
When i play, there's a black screen with white stripes.
So the patching hasn't been done well.
Which rom should i use?

This is happening a lot with me as well with many different roms. I've read the thread and his video description isn't helping.

Back