• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Order and Chaos

someguy.fromnevada

I don't know anymore...
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 17, 2016
Finally, another amazing Fakemon hack. Thank you so much guys!

Now, for my "non-professional" opinion on this game...

...truthfully, it feels very complete (even though it isn't). But all and all, a few touches on the dialogue (some there are a few areas where the spelling is incorrect on the most common of English words).

As for bugs, I haven't had any yet, so good on that.

Overall, I'd say this is a 8 out of 10.

Last edited:

hoboNEET

Waiting For The Apocalypse
Years
How can I download this rom? I can't find any links. The hack looks awesome btw would love to tryout those new fakemons :D

On the first page it says ATTACHMENTS in the information at the bottom.

Download the IPS file, patch it to 1636 - Pokemon FireRed ROM with LUNAR IPS [LIPS].

Play and enjoy.

Absolumont

Obsessive Clothes Shopper
Years
Okay, I've exhausted every possible direction I can go without HM Cut. I went South to Cobalt Town and beat the gym there, then I went back to the starting town and fought the Eco guys in the hidden chasm, but it seems like if I go into the council area I'm just stuck, so I don't know where to go anymore, since the one entrance to the forest I've seen leads to the other side of a cliff.

Where do I go next?

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 26, 2020
Okay, I've exhausted every possible direction I can go without HM Cut. I went South to Cobalt Town and beat the gym there, then I went back to the starting town and fought the Eco guys in the hidden chasm, but it seems like if I go into the council area I'm just stuck, so I don't know where to go anymore, since the one entrance to the forest I've seen leads to the other side of a cliff.

Where do I go next?

Go into the the council area don't worry about the one-way. One of the guys will give you HM Cut after a challenge.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen May 28, 2017
Hey how do I evolve my celldaria? Says its a new method of evolution, so what exactly is it?

Z25

Team Player
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 27, 2023
Just started playing through this, I made to around the 3rd gym, but I accidentally wrote over my save file.

Is there anyway to start the game from the start menu without it looping? I'd like to salvage some of my file rather then start over completely.

I also found a shinny Gattlesnake but I guess that's gone now to... I wasn't going to use it though, but it was still cool.

Back