• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.// Road's Trading Bureau

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
hey, is the Nature of Satoshi Pikachu already set in Hardy to begin with? i would like to trade them, but i think i'll wait until they are completed after all.

Road

beyond salvation
Years
hey, is the Nature of Satoshi Pikachu already set in Hardy to begin with? i would like to trade them, but i think i'll wait until they are completed after all.
Yes, so far they have been locked to Hardy. I am planning to get the whole set (redeeming the rest myself) but I am not sure yet.

Road

beyond salvation
Years
so, they are already in fixed nature like satoshi gekkouga in the demo?
Yup, that's what I said. The info for each one comes out when the events go live, hence why I said "so far," but I'm pretty sure they will all locked to Hardy.

Years
Yup, that's what I said. The info for each one comes out when the events go live, hence why I said "so far," but I'm pretty sure they will all locked to Hardy.
that's really a bummer. i thought you soft reset that nature as serebii says it was any Nature. but, i will take them anyway. lol.
are you interested to trade them with JPN Crown Shiny Dogs and Dahara City Legendaries? i can provide you where i get the beasts if you want. plus they are RNGed.

Road

beyond salvation
Years
that's really a bummer. i thought you soft reset that nature as serebii says it was any Nature. but, i will take them anyway. lol.
are you interested to trade them with JPN Crown Shiny Dogs and Dahara City Legendaries? i can provide you where i get the beasts if you want. plus they are RNGed.
The stuff that hasn't been released yet we only have general info on (hence why Serebii has "any nature"; Bulbapedia actually says "unknown"). So far the 2 first ones have been locked to Hardy so I'm expecting the rest to be the same.

Yes I'd be interested in those! Are the Dahara City legends the ones from Japan or Korea?

Years
The stuff that hasn't been released yet we only have general info on (hence why Serebii has "any nature"; Bulbapedia actually says "unknown"). So far the 2 first ones have been locked to Hardy so I'm expecting the rest to be the same.

Yes I'd be interested in those! Are the Dahara City legends the ones from Japan or Korea?
yes. i have Dialga from Korea; Arceus, Groudon, and Palkia are Japanese ones. i'll check them have powersave date or not first. but i'm sure the Dialga is proven not to have powersave date.

Road

beyond salvation
Years
yes. i have Dialga from Korea; Arceus, Groudon, and Palkia are Japanese ones. i'll check them have powersave date or not first. but i'm sure the Dialga is proven not to have powersave date.
Hmm, sort of a mixed bag of stuff. Lemme look at their listings and decide. No prob, let me know!

Note that I don't have all of the Pikachus yet, since it's based on redemption time. I only have the first two. The rest will come when the time periods come up (and I get my next codes).

Years
Hmm, sort of a mixed bag of stuff. Lemme look at their listings and decide. No prob, let me know!

Note that I don't have all of the Pikachus yet, since it's based on redemption time. I only have the first two. The rest will come when the time periods come up (and I get my next codes).
no problem at all. i can wait as long as it needed. it's time based event too, it's not something you can be rush on. i still have other events if you feel not okay with the Dahara City legendaries. i also have satoshi Pikachu, Serena Pancham and Fennekin, and some other events. i'll make a list of the instead to make it easier to see.

edit: here is the link!

Last edited:

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
  • Age 27
  • NYC
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
Hey Road! How do you feel about a SPA Rocky Midnight Lycanroc (Adamant/Jolly) for your Birthday Comfey? Both doggos have pretty bad IVs. Would you be interested? I have full redemption proof of each Lycanroc as well for you. I also have Serena's Fennekin from Soapie.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Road

beyond salvation
Years
no problem at all. i can wait as long as it needed. it's time based event too, it's not something you can be rush on. i still have other events if you feel not okay with the Dahara City legendaries. i also have satoshi Pikachu, Serena Pancham and Fennekin, and some other events. i'll make a list of the instead to make it easier to see.

edit: here is the link!
Cool! I should have them all at the beginning of the available periods, if all goes well. I'll get back to you then!

Oh sweet, thank you much for the list! I think I have some of those already (haven't updated my list in ages so I'm not sure what I'm missing anymore). I'll try to check later this week when I'm finally free.

Hey Road! How do you feel about a SPA Rocky Midnight Lycanroc (Adamant/Jolly) for your Birthday Comfey? Both doggos have pretty bad IVs. Would you be interested? I have full redemption proof of each Lycanroc as well for you. I also have Serena's Fennekin from Soapie.

Spoiler:
How did you know I would want them super badly? ;w; I don't mind doing 1:1 on them with Comfey and something else if you'd like! Fennekin I think I have already, but I'll look into it when I have time. @@

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
  • Age 27
  • NYC
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
How did you know I would want them super badly? ;w; I don't mind doing 1:1 on them with Comfey and something else if you'd like! Fennekin I think I have already, but I'll look into it when I have time. @@

I figured that while you're in Japan, it isn't that easy to get PAL codes, though maybe slightly easier to get NA ones.
I'd be okay with your Birthday Comfey and your Timid Shiny Silvally (LV. 49, RC) for both of my (Adamant/Jolly) doggos! Also, let me know about Serena's Fennekin–I wasn't sure as she's on your Wants list, but I understand that you haven't updated in a while. (:

Road

beyond salvation
Years
I figured that while you're in Japan, it isn't that easy to get PAL codes, though maybe slightly easier to get NA ones.
I'd be okay with your Birthday Comfey and your Timid Shiny Silvally (LV. 49, RC) for both of my (Adamant/Jolly) doggos! Also, let me know about Serena's Fennekin?I wasn't sure as she's on your Wants list, but I understand that you haven't updated in a while. (:
I mean I can't redeem PAL codes anyway (I only have US and Japan DSs), but I should be getting US codes as long as I can wrangle someone into getting them for me. >w> Sounds good to me! I'll jot down the trade.

I am pretty sure I have her; haven't been able to look since I've been hosting friends for a couple weeks, but they left today so I can check for sure tonight. Just the doggos should do. c:

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
  • Age 27
  • NYC
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
I mean I can't redeem PAL codes anyway (I only have US and Japan DSs), but I should be getting US codes as long as I can wrangle someone into getting them for me. >w> Sounds good to me! I'll jot down the trade.

I am pretty sure I have her; haven't been able to look since I've been hosting friends for a couple weeks, but they left today so I can check for sure tonight. Just the doggos should do. c:

lol I don't mind grabbing some codes for you as I'm heading back to the US in a couple weeks! I was planning on picking up a few myself already.
Great! I'll place it down on my Pending Trades as well. (: I imagine you're busy and I am as well for the next week and a half.

EDIT: Cloned your doggos for you! I'm ready to trade whenever you are available, even if it means waiting a few days or for next week. Let me know what you think about picking up some Gamestop codes for you!

Last edited:

Road

beyond salvation
Years
lol I don't mind grabbing some codes for you as I'm heading back to the US in a couple weeks! I was planning on picking up a few myself already.
Great! I'll place it down on my Pending Trades as well. (: I imagine you're busy and I am as well for the next week and a half.

EDIT: Cloned your doggos for you! I'm ready to trade whenever you are available, even if it means waiting a few days or for next week. Let me know what you think about picking up some Gamestop codes for you!
That would be cool! I think I have it covered though; I'll talk to my people in the US and see what they say. Some places can get stingy about how many codes you take and all that.

I checked my schedule and it looks like I can do tomorrow (my Sat) from 10 AM! I should be able to clone tonight to make it easy.

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
  • Age 27
  • NYC
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
That would be cool! I think I have it covered though; I'll talk to my people in the US and see what they say. Some places can get stingy about how many codes you take and all that.

I checked my schedule and it looks like I can do tomorrow (my Sat) from 10 AM! I should be able to clone tonight to make it easy.

Alright, let me know! ^^
Also, great! That works for me, as that's 10PM Friday night for me and I'll definitely be home. (: Can't wait to trade with you then.

Road

beyond salvation
Years
Hi. I'm very interested in your Ash Hat Hoenn Pikachu. I can offer any event from my shop

I hope you're interested in any event I have.
Hi Jorge! Sure, I could find something! We also had a trade set up a looooong time ago, would you still be interested? This is what I had listed (my stuff -> your stuff):

ふゆやすみ Darkrai, Ash's Pikachu, KOR YOTD Swablu, McD Pikachu, PokeBox Swablu, PC Skytree Raq (JPN)
-> VER2013 Dialga, Palkia and Giratina, Bianka's Miltank, Helen Volcanion

Years
hey there..
can you help me to find this following ball Pokemon?
- Lure ball Rufflet/Braviary
- Fast ball Emolga
- Friend ball Machop

i can breed you these following pokemon
- brave bird level ball Pikipek
- Dusk Ball HP Ground HA Salandit
- Defog Archen
let me know if you are interested with my offer.

Road

beyond salvation
Years
hey there..
can you help me to find this following ball Pokemon?
- Lure ball Rufflet/Braviary
- Fast ball Emolga
- Friend ball Machop

i can breed you these following pokemon
- brave bird level ball Pikipek
- Dusk Ball HP Ground HA Salandit
- Defog Archen
let me know if you are interested with my offer.
Sure! Rufflet/Braviary are Sun exclusive so I'll do them all on there, so they'll be Japanese. Is that alright?

If you wanna do Pikipek for them that would be great! The other two I think I have bred already, need to update my list again. @@

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back