• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Free Shop] Kittypie draws: Your Pokemon Trainer! (completely free)

Years
Kitty actually does a thing in the Art Studio. Hoooly shit.

Okay so I managed to rope gimmepie in for something fun. We... are going to draw your trainer with one Pokemon of their choice. You post a request, we give you ze art. Only, there are some lovely fineprints and rules on this thing.

1. You can't choose what kind of artwork it's going to be. We have all the artistic liberty here.
  2. You also can't request for a certain artist. That's the fun part.
  3. The finished piece can be an art form, or just some memes. Mostly memes.
  4. Artists are slow and are the best procrastinators. That said, they can also be pretty fast when they want to be.
  5. Credit is appreciated, I forgot to mention that that's a rule in the Art forums lmfao
Okay, now that the disclaimer's over, here's the actual form should you still want to participate. :')

Trainer reference: Can be a description, an image, or both.
Pokemon: If there are some interesting parts of your Pokemon such as a different color, add it in as notes (or images)

If you also want to join in the fun of drawing things, message me and I'll hook you up lmfao.

Art samples / finished work
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
let's give this a shot, sounds like it could be fun

Trainer reference:
Spoiler:

Pokemon: Zekrom. Or Garchomp. Maybe Gible. idk, you pick one of them

Years
We started by doing one of each others so here's my attempt at Chura's character Phoebe. We still have to do the coin toss to decide who does whose for Nah and Rika.

Spoiler:

Years
Spoiler:

So it took me longer to finish................................................................

Disclaimer: My art style changes horribly (from bad to worse to decent) so don't expect anything .. Also I meme more than I art so you can expect memes I guess probably

Midnight Umbreon

Life is a conundrum of esoterica
Years
Could you draw me him?

trainer reference: Just like, a generic ave trainer from Gen 4, but with umbreon body features.
Pkkemon: Umbreon

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
I LOVE the idea of this thread. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. Good work you two!!!

I'm going to give you a real challenge though, hehehe. ;) I would like you to draw my OC character with a Spritzee!

Spoiler:

Rock on my dudes. \o/

Years
Coinflips done for the first four !! GP was tails, I was heads. We flipped on all of them, and already know who we're going to draw. c: Time to meme this up a notch.

Years
  • Age 26
  • USA
  • Seen Nov 7, 2022
I'm not sure how it would be possible but could you make this image better?

Attachments

• arealamericanhero_20161122_230845.jpg
    arealamericanhero_20161122_230845.jpg
    249.8 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Years
let's give this a shot, sounds like it could be fun

Trainer reference:
Spoiler:

Pokemon: Zekrom. Or Garchomp. Maybe Gible. idk, you pick one of them

Okay so maybe I didn't draw Zekrom well and the trainer but heeeeeeeeeey.
Spoiler:

Oddball_

Magical Senpai and god of the closet.
Years
Art? AND MEMES?

Sign me the heck up. Wanna do everybody's favorite mega stone nerd Christopher Juarez Javier Gallileo Mendella Rodriguez since I have reference images galore of him?
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
Oh, this is cool! I'll leave Kayrana here :D. Ah, and with Aurai, her Ralts!
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
I just realised, I was meant to include a Spritzee in that. I got so caught up with the Bellossom I forgot to put it in lmao
Do you want me to fix it?
Not at all the Bellossom is even better! n_n Legit love it thanks so much! <33

Back