• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

WWE club

Frost

Bomberman + Sub-Zero
Years
I also like Rey, Undertaker, Scotty 2 Hotty (favorite), Paul London, I like smackdown, raws too dramatic. And yes i am crazy.
Obashanobaglobandabeepbeepboobop!?!?!?!
Thank you for letting me join homes. Look at my cool pic!!!
pokerey.jpg

Jolty-kun

Years
!!!!!BIG NEWS!!!!!​

Hulk hogan willl be coming back, he will be coming back for wreestlemania 21, he will be facin in a tag match, vince and stephane, and hulk will be teamin up with hiss daughter.

Update on kane!

You will not see Kane for 3 months, he as went out to make a movie, using the excuse of him getting injured by gene snitsky, the big red machine will make it back to the roal rumble in time, seaking revenge on snitsky.

...more info coming soon...

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 19, 2011
Screw Kane, and still if Gene does lose to hime when Kane does come back its still like 1 to 3 -Gene

Nateitude

Bye-Bye Problems...
Years
*This is Nathan, Nat's older brother who is just checkin' stuff out.*

Kane is the worst wrestler out there right now, since he lost his mask, he totally sucks! I could careless about Kane, and that Hulk Hogan rumor is never going to happen. Why? Vince and Hogan don't get along and will NEVER get along. The best chance at we got of seeing Hogan come back to American wrestling TV is if he goes to TNA. (Like Nash and Hall for instance.)

Gene, being former World Champion for a no longer exisisting wrestling business (XWA I think it was called) will dominate the WWE ranks just watch. Another thing, I hope Hurricane becomes a super villain! XD

Just on a side note: GO RANDY ORTON!!!

Scyther5

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 19, 2011
There is also a WWE/Sting rumor going around..
can any one tell me what happened tonight? All I saw was Viscara come back and that Simon Crap.

Scyther5

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 19, 2011
Okiedokie cool XD, and yes Simon was totaly a fa.. well you know.

Undertaker the Deadman

Rest... In... Peace...
Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2006
I know a couple theme songs for wrestlers.

Rob Van Dam: One of a Kind
Undertaker: I forgot?

there's more but i can't remember the names to the songs...

kyo

Dragon master
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 1, 2023
LatiosMaster said:
Whoa,Whoa,Whoa!!!!!
Carlito Doesn't NOT suck. You heard him,"be cool,like me,Carlito.."
He's got that Mexican learning English Accent,and he's our U.S Champion!!!!

oh yeah,about the Tag team Thing,Chris Benoit WILL pick a Partner...
..........SPOLIER...................................................

BRET HART!!!!!! YES,the best there is,the best there was,and the best there will EVER be is coming back,This Monday!!!!!

is spanish not mexican, he is from puerto rico, i hate when people tell spanish people mexican.

Undertaker the Deadman

Rest... In... Peace...
Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2006
1313666 I read your sig and what you said about me is Correct!! Never try to fight the deadman because he'll send you through your Last Ride!

Real Names:
Undertaker--Mark Callaway
Mankind-----Mick Foley
The Rock----Rocky Maivia
Triple H----Paul Levesque

Know anymore?

Undertaker the Deadman

Rest... In... Peace...
Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2006
Ok if you want the theme song of the WWE Superstars add me to your Messenger list!! I use MSN!!

[email protected]

Songs I have:
-Olympic Medal
-One of a Kind
-Undertaker's current theme
-Basic Thugonomics

Back