• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Sky Twilight Version

Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Aug 17, 2018
how do I evolve a pokemon to stage 2 without trade (dusknoir, alakazam. etc)

Trainer_Doge

The Wow Trainur
Years
I may have just overlooked it but where can I find HM Fly? Or is it really not in the game?

Mega Ampharos also have no ability like the Florges line. I think it's fine to give them a different ability that makes sense if their original ones are not available than none at all.

Btw this hack is reaaaally cool I love playing it. One of the best hacks that I saw :smile:

Last edited:

bh02032002

Currently open for rom hack beta testing.
Years
its been a month and a half since your last update or news on the game. how is progress going because this looks like a really great rom hack with tons of potential. (oh by the way your hacks obviously good if it was in the seasonal showcase nominees and was I think second or third in the voting. so keep up the great work)

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 11, 2019
Stucked here!! Defeated violet and let noivern escape from voltage hideout. What should I do now?

ookamishadows

ookamishadows
Years
I just defeated the third gym, and just also went to the Safari Zone. Your Safari Zone is awesome. I just want to say I really enjoy your game so far, it is one of the best Rom Hack I have played in ages. Just wanted to compliment you on a job well done. I can't wait to play more and I am so glad I am far from finished. Hope you make more games because this game proves that you are one hell of a designer. 'Nuf sed.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 18, 2023
Can someone help me out? I tried downloading the beta but my program can't identify it as a rar file i don't know why i can't extract or view the files

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 16, 2024
I have made this account just to talk about this game. I've had a great time so far, and have really enjoyed this game overall. However, there's a huge thing I ran into that was a giant buzzkill for me. At Victory Road, the floor is glitched at BF2 (right by two ace trainers), preventing the player from moving forward. As someone who uses OpenEmu, none of the cheat codes work for this build, including the Walk through Walls code.

I still enjoyed this game, but I hope the game gets patched so people won't be required to use a code to proceed with the game.

Years
Can you get a Drizzle Pelipper in this game or is only Keen Eye available?

Edit:

So on an unrelated note I fought the guy who gives you Fly in the Safari Zone and the game crashed afterwards. Anyone know how to fix this?

Last edited:

LUXIOtheBEST

*Luxio//Hacks*'s New Account
Years
Hello everyone, how you guys been? It's been a while. Anyways, You may already know but a probably "Pokétuber" named Scared was playing through this game and I just want to say a huge thank you to him.

But the main reason I'm here today is to apologize for all the silly glitches and grammars that are in the game. I got to be honest with you all, this game was rushed and some may already see that. I was rebooted from this year's January to June so this rebooted process did take about 6 months.

About my grammars, though I was born in the UK, I wasn't the best at English Language and I have got a grade 4 (which means a C in GCSEs though you Americans may not understand our education system as I know you Americans education system is really different).

But now I'm not sure when I would come back to this project yet since now I'm retaking my AS levels since I was struggling with them this year as I didn't get the best results. The reason is not this, I just do this as spare time. The reason that I'm retaking is that I picked really difficult subjects that destroyed my mental health. The subjects were Maths, Chemistry, and Physics. I'm still doing Maths, but not the other two.

But I'll try my best to come back as soon as possible and make you guys happy.

Thank you for understanding. :smile:

Last edited:

ookamishadows

ookamishadows
Years
Hello everyone, how you guys been? It's been a while. Anyways, You make already know but a probably "Pokétuber" named Scared was playing through this game and I just want to say a huge thank you to him.

But the main reason I'm here today is to apologize for all the silly glitches and grammars that are in the game. I got to be honest with you all, this game was rushed and some may already see that. I was rebooted from this year's January to June so this rebooted process did take about 6 months.

About my grammars, though I was born in the UK, I wasn't the best at English Language and I have got a grade 4 (which means a C in GCSEs though you Americans may not understand our education system as I know you Americans education system is really different).

But now I'm not sure when I would come back to this project yet since now I'm retaking my AS levels since I was struggling with them this year as I didn't get the best results. The reason is not this, I just do this as spare time. The reason that I'm retaking is that I picked really difficult subjects that destroyed my mental health. The subjects were Maths, Chemistry, and Physics. I'm still doing Maths, but not the other two.

Do what you have to do, all the best with your studies. BTW I am also doing a let's play on your game and enjoying it so far. English is not my Mother langauge so I know how challenging it can be, from that angle.

LUXIOtheBEST

*Luxio//Hacks*'s New Account
Years
Do what you have to do, all the best with your studies. BTW I am also doing a let's play on your game and enjoying it so far. English is not my Mother langauge so I know how challenging it can be, from that angle.

Thank you so much. I will be sure to have a look of your let's play.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 13, 2023
Hey! I've been loving this hack so far. But there is a bug I've encountered. The levels of my pokemon when its mega evolved and not mega evolved don't match. My Mega-Mawile drops by 3 levels when I mega evolve.

bh02032002

Currently open for rom hack beta testing.
Years
Hello everyone, how you guys been? It's been a while. Anyways, You may already know but a probably "Pokétuber" named Scared was playing through this game and I just want to say a huge thank you to him.

Hi I just wanna say thank you for letting us know why the game was not getting updated. Take your time and wish you luck on your studies.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Apr 20, 2023
I just want to tell you that you need to make it to where players have to go to route 3 first before they can go to route 4 along with then having to go to the 2nd gym town first before being able to head to aster town because i didnt even know that Columbine town was a thing along with the town with the safari until i had a team of 35s. but, overall though this game is pretty good.

Last edited:
Years
I played this game a while ago when there was only 6 gyms... i think and it was AWESOME! If this is better (which i hope so given you've seemingly updated it a fair bit) you've got a real good one here, stick with it as much as you can in my opinion! :)

P.S obviously other things take priority so this isn't me rushing you, just saying how good a game this was and probably IS!

Last edited:

Rob Jones

Banned
Years
  • Age 58
  • Seen Nov 9, 2018
The main region for Pokémon Sky Twilight Version is completed, but there are still bugs that LuxiotheBEST will fix them.

Back