• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: Sovereign of the Skies - New Beta 2.0.0. Version Released (06/10/2021)

Dark

SW-8589-1512-3501
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
So this hack is still being translated and worked on? If that is the case, amazing news

Methodman

alias Meth0d
Years
6 yrs of waiting. really disappointed.
this is the best rom hack i've ever played and you just dont wanna continue. "studiying, studying" i have 2 jobs, study and are girlfriend and I still manage to actually care about my hobbies. I work on them every sec i can bring on for it. And you cant do that? in 6 years?

Dragonflye

Author of Pokémon Sovereign of the Skies
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
Please excuse us, but we also have a private life outside of university, phases where we don't feel like it and also phases where we are mentally and physically stricken.

Apart from that, our studies are anything but easy. Each of us is a student of computer science and the study requires (unlike some other subjects) more time. We can't work 24/7 on the project.

Moreover, our Havk is different from other projects. We have different graphic structures and do not work with the classic programs offered here on PC.

We have no choice but to ask for patience. The semester does not always run as one wants it and the private life or the right life has the highest priority and then everything else comes. Especially as we have other hobbies than "ROM hacking".

So about you still in patience, what else is not left for you and us either.

Kind regards

Last edited:
Years
Please excuse us, but we also have a private life outside of university, phases where we don't feel like it and also phases where we are mentally and physically stricken.

Apart from that, our studies are anything but easy. Each of us is a student of computer science and the study requires (unlike some other subjects) more time. We can't work 24/7 on the project.

Moreover, our Havk is different from other projects. We have different graphic structures and do not work with the classic programs offered here on PC.

We have no choice but to ask for patience. The semester does not always run as one wants it and the private life or the right life has the highest priority and then everything else comes. Especially as we have other hobbies than "ROM hacking".

Kind regards

Hey man do you glad to see you are keeping us updated though and live is hard I understand

Years

Kind regards

Don't care about those others saying that you guys are taking "way too much time" and stuff like that. This is a free game, so we shouldn't be harrasing and asking about a date.

Do your stuff, if it evers comes to something, i'll (we'll) be glad to enjoy it.

Dragonflye

Author of Pokémon Sovereign of the Skies
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
After a long time again a couple of updates:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

We continue to work diligently on the project. And if all goes well, the alpha version of the new game should be released this year. Stay tuned!

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
Years
After a long time again a couple of updates:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

We continue to work diligently on the project. And if all goes well, the alpha version of the new game should be released this year. Stay tuned!

Wow! I am so glad to see this ROM Hack back in action From what I can tell, you are using Fire Red as your base instead of emerald.

Shogun Liu Lu Bu

Nirns erster Pokétrainer
Years
Dragonflye, eure Beta 2.1 hat wie die anderen (Beta 2.0 und vorher bis zum Leutturm) einen Absturzbug im Ozeria City-Leuchtturm. Der dortige Teamkampf wurde nicht gefixt, danach ist mir das gesammte Spiel abgestürzt, sowie alle Speicherdaten waren futsch. Sie ist aber nicht in Feuerrotcodebasis. Sondern Smaragd.

Ich kann ein klein wenig Englisch, aber dies ist nicht wirklich super...
I can speak English, a bit naturally, but that is not really great or something like that...

And mine is in Codebasis of Emerald.

Last edited:

Shogun Liu Lu Bu

Nirns erster Pokétrainer
Years
index.php

index.php

@Drafonflye, warum is se dann in Smaragd?
Mir fiehl nach Golden Sun spielen auf: Eigentlich revidiere ich das mit Smaragd etwas. Dieses Spiel ist halb Smaragd(Emerald) und Golden Sun1/2.

Last edited:

Shogun Liu Lu Bu

Nirns erster Pokétrainer
Years
Last edited by a moderator:

Shogun Liu Lu Bu

Nirns erster Pokétrainer
Years
Hint for all players which struggling in the last part of TT story: The Ruin's has a puzzle from GoldenSun DS, and this one can't solving only with the ordinary Pokémon Moves. The first room you should use an move like raindance, but they are not as using as a HM function in the real Emerald, and that is the problem. If the code from GS One&Two including it, then can eventually work it. But I'm not really friendly with this point. Anyways, we all hope, that you guys continues your work on this hack! I've solved the issue on the top of the Mogral-Ruins, and added some more content like sets out of GoldenSun. And as a question on the last point: In Beta 2, 2.1 are only 6 Gyms so far?

Nice Greetings Hríd/Molag Bal

Years
  • Age 19
  • Seen Jan 8, 2019
Olha eu tenho uma pergunta quando você lançar a próxima Beta do jogo nós poderemos continuar com o mesmo sav da beta anterior

Last edited:
Back