• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Plague [PG-16]

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
Yui Uchiha

Yui pouted. "So, am I just a translator for you guys? Sheesh, mate, way to make a gall feel appreciated." Yui glanced around. "So, where are you guys headed anyways? Going upstairs?" She then repeated the last statement in Japanese.

Miharu Mizushima

"So, what has everyone been doing since we last saw each other?" asked Miharu.

((OOC: Should we just bunny Sky so we can get to the house already? I mean, come on~!))

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
Years
Sky Destan
-------------------
-Sky was looking around, absentmindedly. He had a VERY short attention span, so this often lead to many close calls, funny instances.... and just looking like a dumbass. He was about to golf putt another head away before he noticed the others staring at him.-

"...What? Why are you looking a-.... oh yeeaaah, my bad, follow me!"
-He then began to walk in a northwest direction, marching and smiling as if he was some General and he had won some great war. Raike face palmed himself, but followed, as did the rest.-

Transition
------------------

-As the group walked, Sky marching at the front, leading and Raike at the back, it was almost peaceful. Raike did steal a glance at Miharu, but quickly turned back, looking at the ground, his face unreadable.They encountered a small amount of zombies, which were either skull bashed by Sky's base guitar, of shot in the head by Kris's arrows. However, as they walked on, the roads got cleaner, and evidence of zombies or dead humans seemed to diminish. Eventually they came upon a wall made from various typed of metal, all seeming to be taken from different places. It was a very unyielding wall that seemed to cover the perimeter of the house behind it, tall enough so that zombies could not climb over, however it was not electrified, Raike was still working on that. Sky walked up to a small door, big enough so that you could barely walk through, people over 5'9 would have to crouch. He took his guitar and banged on it once, not to loud, but loud enough to get the attention of the man inside. A small slit in the door opened, revealing a pair of eyes before it closed. A series of locks being undone and pieces being moved out of place soon followed. If you looked on the dies of the wall you would see two chain-gun's sticking out of the wall on either side of the door. The door slid sideways opening and allowing the group into the front yard before closing and all the locks being replaced. Sky motioned to a man standing on the left side of the door; he seemed about 20-ish and was heavily built. He carried a chain-gun around like a pistol, and always carried a stony look on his face.-

"That would be Joe, he doesn't talk to us, but also doesn't try to shoot us either, so I guess he's okay! Not infected either!"

-After saying this he turned back to the house, which in itself seemed to be made of metal. There were regular windows, but on the inside there was a metal plate to slide into place and tightly locked, in the event that zombies did make it over the fence and past Joe. In the basement was a secret cache of weapons, from when Raike and Sky had raided a few gun stores that had existed inside of the city, as well as from the few fallen heli's. When you walked inside the house it would seem as a normal one, besides the metal plates by the windows and all the thick metal doors. Sky motioned to the house, and spoke something in spanish-

"Mi casa, es su casa... but don't touch my soda... thats MY soda."

-Raike rolled his eyes before pushing Sky forward towards the house and motioning the others to follow.-

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
OOC: Arrrgh! I'd be betraying my own rule if I let you bunny him...

IC:

Josh Stocks:

Miharu asked what everyone had been doing since they last met, he answered first, "I already told you about the Celebi thing, or as much as i'm going to tell, I studied engineering for a while and now i'm engaged" he said, saying the last part in a sheepish voice. Soon after he answered Raike and his brother led them to their place, a metal like house with a fence, metal slides over the windows, looking well-fortified for a zombie invasion.

Odessa Stocks:

Silva had woken up Odessa, who now had a massive head-ache but was no longer drunk, so that they could follow Raike and Sky. Odessa looked at the house but didn't comment, just wondered how much more pain this head-ache would cause her before it went away.

Last edited:

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Kris Kollyns
Es hora de hablar español!

-----

"So, what has everyone been doing since we last saw each other?" Miharu asked. Josh was the first to give an answer, and I answered next.

"As you know, i'm not going to say everything, but a few neat things did happen..." I glanced over to Luna, "I became champion of the Unova league, became friends with Cynthia, which I would have thought you might know, then I got bored and gave my title of champion to Luna..." I looked Luna in the eyes, "Though, i'm not sure what's going to happen now...Oh, I also became good friends with a Victini, among other things..." Sky finally decided to return to reality, and he led us to his house. A man named Joe let us in, and Sky said that he wasn't much of a talker. That was fine with me.

I looked at the place, it was a fairly good safe house, though not as good as Damian's. I let out Cinder and sat next to him, laying my head in his fur. It had been a long day, and I felt like sitting to catch up on its events for the moment. I had only told Miharu and the others two things, which were nothing compared to the total. That was me, busy busy busy. Though, I was never one to talk about myself.

When Sky gave a small sentence in spanish, it was just a little pitiful. It seemed obvious he couldn't actually speak spanish, but I myself was not a master. "Por lo tanto, su casa es nuestra casa, pero el refresco es intocable? Eso no parece muy justo, pero no pude tipo de cuidado." I gave a little reply, hoping that I had said everything correctly. Then I decided to start complaining in spanish, "Me siento como quejándose, así que lo haré. Este lugar, con todos los zombies y todo eso, es tan aburrido! Quiero decir, necesito un poco de paz, tal vez un poco de televisión, o por lo menos algo para leer! No es como pokemon o no! DIOS!"
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

(OOC: Okay, I don't know if all of the spanish is accurate, as I used google translate. Don't blame me, i'm still learnng :P)

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years
Hei Mikami

Yui would talk to Penny in one language, then say something to Hei in Japanese which he had to take to mean that she was telling them both the same stuff. He had to trust her on this. "No, this is my floor here. My room is at the end, all others are empty, but locked." he replied to her. He wasn't quite ready to invite her into his room just yet, something about her put Hei off, yet Hei had no idea of what it was. He walked down the hall, leaving the two back, heading to his room. He unlocked his door with the key and left it open in case either of Yui or Penny wished to talk to him. His first priority however was to get a cold drink of water from the fridge which was hooked up to a rapidly failing generator. He lay back on his bed, sipping the water slowly. He had been on his own for so long, and now these two girls walk into his life. Things were changing, Hei disliked change.

Archipelago

Who knows?
Years
"[FONT=Century Gothic, sans-serif]So, am I just a translator for you guys? Sheesh, mate, way to make a gall feel appreciated," said Yui in an obviously annoyed tone. "So, where are you guys headed anyway? Going upstairs?"[/FONT]

[FONT=Century Gothic, sans-serif]This was probably increased as Penny gave a slight smile. "Do you want me to be nice or tell the truth?" she chuckled, followed by a slight echo of Rook doing the same. "And if I'm right – and it's more a guess than anything – but I think this is our stop." It was a guess. Penelope couldn't exactly just ask Hei.[/FONT]

[FONT=Century Gothic, sans-serif]Yui then repeated the same sentence in Japanese to Hei. Penny probably wouldn't have been able to put up with acting as a translator. It must be such an annoying task, but at least Penelope didn't have to do it. She would have definitely given up by now. Jumping in, Hei replied to Yui's words much as Penny had done, but she was sure that it would be more exact. He did know where they were going after all. Soon, Hei left, with Penny following impatiently, not knowing whether Yui had followed or not. She didn't seem like a bad person, but Yui had only entered the scene not five minutes ago. Besides, despite how annoying it was to act out Penny's words to Hei, it was actually rather fun. It took her mind off of the infection, and it almost felt as if she were simply playing charades. Opening up the door to the room, Hei pushed it open and sat on the bed, with Penny following into the room too. It felt a little safer in here. There was nowhere for the infected to hide and leap out for a kill. Still, Penny would do almost anything for a chance to head back home. Away from these zombies and forget it had ever happened, but of course, that wasn't going to happen short of Arceus smiting down every damn zombie in this place. On the thought of it, maybe killing them wasn't the answer. They were still human after all. Deranged and willing to slaughter the innocent for the taste of flesh, but a cure wasn't completely impossible.[/FONT]

"[FONT=Century Gothic, sans-serif]Does anyone have anything to eat?" asked Penny, as her stomach groaned. "Haven't exactly eaten much in the past few days."[/FONT]

"[FONT=Century Gothic, sans-serif]Ditto!"[/FONT]

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
EVENT!!!!!EVENT!!!!!EVENT!!!!!EVENT!!!!!EVENT!!!!!
A huge storm has started up, winds strong enough to fling cars into buildings, rain enough to flood the streets, hail large enough to smash straight through windows and roofs. Danger await those both in and out of doors, buildings become collapsible death traps and a few of Balice's many skyscrapers are falling under the storm!!! The zombies are now only a nuisance, the storm is now the real threat.

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
Years
Odile Sacks:

Odile listening to the storm, was hanging onto a pole as the storm tried to blow him away. he was almost hit by hail a few times. When he was finally hit he cried out in pain. He flew threw a window into an abandoned warehouse with a few zombies. He shot them with his pistol and hid inside waiting for the storm to be over. He prayed to Arceus for a few moments before realizing he was getting sleepy. He hid inside a steel box and closed it up. He left a hole in it so he can breath. He had to use Knight to open the small hole. He fell asleep inside the box for the rest of the day.

Last edited:

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023
Kellyn~~~~

"So, what has everyone been doing since we last saw each other?" Miharu asked.

He noticed Josh and Kris had already answered. He also noticed Josh wasn't talking like Miharu anymore. "Well, I went to Hoenn and finally became champion there," he said, as he looked around Sky's place. "And then I befriended some legendaries there while I was defeating Team Rocket, with the help of my sister." She tuck her tongue out at him and he did the same. "Then we came here to start heading to Unova," he finished.

Genesis~~~~

Genesis looked around the house, it was quite large and a bit like their old one. Although the metal barricade kind of took most of that thought away. She was happy to be in cover for the time being but she still had a little thought that the zombies would get through. She walked to the window to see a storm building. Great another worry for us, she thought. She thought about going to the fridge and taking some soda, but she reconsidered being as Sky could rip her head off with that bass...

She went over to Kellyn and grabbed Bliss's pokeball, letting her and Harmony out. "Looks like we'll be here for a while guys," she said to them as she sat on the nearest couch. Bliss and Harmony followed her and sat next to her.

Kellyn~~~~

He looked at his friends, "Also has anyone been able to," he coughed, "Shift, since this happened. Bliss and I have tried but it doesn't seem to work here."

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
Odessa Stocks:

Odessa's head-ache had lessened, although not completely gone yet she could ignore what pain still remained. Miharu asked a question about what everyone had been doing since they last met. Odessa ignored the question and walked so she could see over the metal slider of the window in the room. Their was a massive storm, "That popped up quickly" she thought absentmindedly, she wondered what the storm would do to the hideout.]

Still on her lat thought she noticed something, then threw herself away from the wall as a car smashed into the metal siding and made a massive dent, although not shearing the metal, "That sucks, now the rooms smaller" she said, seeing how the convex dent left by the car had made the room much smaller, the drywall crumbling away to reveal the metal that had been impacted beneath.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
Yui Uchiha

Yui watched as Penelope and Hei headed into Hei's room. She smirked slightly, before leaning against the wall and closing her eyes. She could feel a storm coming; although it seemed...unnatural. Her eyes snapped open as a car impacted into the side of the building. It caused a huge shake, much like an earthquake, that rumbled the whole building. A light smirk was shown on her lips.

This is getting to be fun...

Miharu Mizushima

Miharu blinked at the mention of Team Rocket. "Team Rocket? They just can not die..." Miharu paused. "Kellyn, was there someone named Mizuhashi Kazunari in the ranks at all? If I remember correctly, he should be an admin." Miharu pondered Kellyn's question. "I would not be able to tell if we can shift or not, it is not like I have Sei here anyways."

Miharu glanced at the wall when the car hit it and whistled. "The wind's velocity must have gone approximately 118 miles per hour. That is a pretty huge storm out there."

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
OOC: Who mentioned Team Rocket?

Odessa Stocks:

Odessa looked at Miharu, wondering where the Team Rocket reference had come from, when there was a loud thud as the dent in the wall caved in a little more, then the metal sheared, wind whipped through the room. Odessa looked at the sheared metal, and decided she didn't want to be here anymore, "I'm leaving" she said simply, "Anyone want to join me?" she said, a piece of hail blew through the hole in the sheared metal, it was about the size of a tennis ball. Odessa looked at it for a second before shrugging and heading for the door, Odessa picked up Silva and opened the door, a lull in the storm revealed that the second thing to crash into the wall had been a air conditioning unit from atop one of the skyscrapers. Odessa gave it a passing glance and walked towards the city, looking for a building with a basement, or something just as good.

Psychic:

MewZ had woken up, and Psychic had already explained what had happened, and why, and how, and every other variation of the question. MewZ had proven to be extremely curious, and looking out over the storm, wreaking havoc on the city, she asked another, "Who's that?" she asked, supplying a mental image of Odessa, Psychic looked and was not surprised in the least to see Odessa looking around the city in the storm. A piece of hail shattered harmlessly over Psychic's protective bubble as she wondered over what to do about Odessa.

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
Years
Odile Stacks:

Odile woke up and heard banging on the metal box he prepared for the worst when the banging stopped he sat down. Then a hand came through the hole he made using Knight. "Damn it!" he said nearly getting hit by the hand. Thats when a bigger hand came from behind him and started chocking him. He quickly took out his knife and and cut the hand. He stomped on it then quickly darted out of the box to see a horde of zombies. A bunch of them headed towards him. He took out his pistol and shot them down with Knight to his back. Knight blew fire on the zombies behind him and he shot down the ones in front of him. He then saw the big zombie that attacked him. It was his dads old friend. Odile jumped on Knights back and Knight flew out the window. The hail coming down was hardcore. But knight was trained to evade stuff like this. He saw a girl looking for something outside. He landed next to her. He then said "I know a place where theres a basement that we can hold out a storm, you got any friends that we can bring there to?" Odile said to the girl.

(yes Zamorak im talking to you at the end)

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
Years
Sky Destan
------------------------
-Sky, who had been standing next to the wall enjoying a can of dr. pepper, was blown back, over a table. He landed on his face, laying there for a few seconds, before standing up quickly, looking for his soda. He sighed sadly when he saw the can spilling its contents onto the floor next to him. He then looked to Odessa, almost as if he was going to speak, but she had already left, so he gestured to the remaining people in the house, pointing towards a door in the far corner of the room.-

"That storm is lookin pretty bad out there, partly good for us because it will dispose of some of those zombies, also bad cause it could possible tear the roof off this place. So we shall head into my basement, or as I call it, the "Bunker." The storm won't be able to touch us there. And in the highly unlikely event that zombies get past Joe and down here, I have a tunnel that leads out of there and into one of the buildings Raike and I zombie-proofed a while ago, almost like our second safe house, but not as comfortable as this one... almost no soda too... anyway, lets go! I got someone who might want to meet you people."

-Sky headed down the steps, Raike following after grabbing a dozen cans of sprite and heading down the steps. The Bunker appeared to be a standard basement, save for a two couches and carpeted flooring. On the left side of the room, there was a wall filled with all types of salvaged weapons, even the most unlikely combination's, such as a machete blade merged with a base guitar(part of Sky's special weapon cache) or a baseball bat tied onto the back of a shotgun. Sky took off his favorite one, a electric guitar with two silenced G18 machine pistols at the head of the guitar, hooked up so that when one began to"shred" it opened fire. It was also used to bash heads open.-

Raike Destan
-------------------
"Yo Dizzy! You still alive!? We got some friends here who need some upgrades!"

-A rumbling was head off in the dark corner of the room. A female head popped out of the pile of scrap metal, her dark brown hair tied back with a rubber band. Raike walked over, digging her hand out of the pile and pulled her up, not seeming to put that much effort into it.-

Dizzy
((Minor Character, like Joe))
-----------
-Dizzy stood and brushed herself off. She wore a green shirt and brown cargo pants, with a few oi; stains visible on the front.-

"Heh, thanks Raike, sometimes I tend to drown in my work."

-She snickered at the lame pun, but when she noticed no one else was laughing, she straightened up, looking at the new faces.-

"So yeah, no offense, but to survive here, your gonna need guns, swords and knives won't quite do the trick, specially since zombies still function with severed limbs."

-She clapped her hands together, removing more dust and gestured to the wall with weapons mounted on it."

"Feel free to take what you want from there, they are already loaded. If you want extra ammo, your gonna have to go find it in that pile over there... just kidding, its on the shelves on the opposite wall."

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
Odessa Stocks:

No one had actually followed Odessa, they had all stayed at the 'safe' house with Raike and Sky. She shrugged, maybe something would happen while this storm raged, she flicked her hand out and caught a chunk of hail that had been about to hit her, a guy appeared, Odessa looked at him and his dragonite, "I'm fine" she said when he offered to take her to a safe house, she crushed the hail in her fist and watched the pieces fall to the ground, "I'm more or less looking for someone" she said cryptically, it wasn't quite a lie, she was wondering where the purple-haired girl was, among other things. She moved to the left slightly as another chunk of hail passed where she had just been, "If you want to follow me though feel free" she said, not expecting him to accept.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
Miharu Mizushima

Miharu raised an eyebrow, but followed Raike and Sky to the bunker. There were a lot of weapons down there, and Miharu headed straight for the sword section. She really didn't care if swords and cutting knives didn't work; throwing knives worked just fine. Although it meant she would lose a bit, but she did also have an unlimited supply at the gym, and in case she runs out of all weapons, she could always ask Bishamon to teleport them to her. Although for some reason, she had tried to get Bishamon to teleport her out of the city once, she was unable too. She guessed the reason why teleporting the weapons in worked if only because no one was trying to escape. She glanced at "Dizzy".

"Is there any senbon here?" she asked.

Yui Uchiha

She had wiped the smirk off of her face and glanced towards Hei's bedroom.

"Is everyone alright?" she asked. Her spies had sent some intelligence at her, saying that Odessa was looking for Psychic. Yui felt like being nice, since the storm was dangerous after all, and had decided to ask Odessa if she wanted to be teleported to Psychic. One of her "spies" made contact with her.

Yui Uchiha Clone 1

Clone!Yui (with blond hair and blue eyes as well as a different body and facial structure) walked towards Odessa, wincing at the hail that was hitting her. "You look lost. You need a ride to your purple haired friend? She said something about getting you to her..."

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
Odessa Stocks:

Odessa looked at this girl who had just appeared, "Despite this wonderful weather I think i'll take you up on that offer." Odessa said. She looked at this girl, something wasn't quite right about her but she couldn't put her finger on it.

Psychic:

Psychic looked as one of Yui's clones talked to Odessa, "Who's that?" MewZ asked, "She is someone who I would rather not deal with right now." she said simply, "But it looks as if I have no choice in that matter" she finished, then sighed.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
Yui Uchiha Clone 1

Clone!Yui nodded and grabbed Odessa's hand before teleporting to Psychic. They had just appeared to hear Psychic sigh. "Delivery~!" she exclaimed happily, winking. "Have fun, Odessa-chan." After letting go of Odessa, she teleported to another, random, place before "poofing" out of existence.

A bit far away, Yui got the information from the encounter and smirked.

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
Odessa/Psychic:

Odessa looked at Psychic, then MewZ, "Hello again, who's your friend?" Odessa said brightly, Psychic gave her a look. "This is MewZ" she said simply, gesturing to MewZ when she said her name, she read Odessa's minfd "Now for your questions" Psychic continued, "I'm not gonna tell you who she was because it's not your business" Psychic started, "Second, yes I do have more for you to do but that will come later" she said, "This is giving me a head-ache" Odessa said, "Not having to ask the questions before they get answered, that just messes with me" she said, Psychic ignored her and continued on to the last question, "And finally, yes, you can change history to the point of ceasing to exist, if you haven't noticed yet when you focus on a particular memory and change history you'll notice if that memory changes too, but if you aren't paying attention to a particular memory you won't notice it change. Going along this logic if you prevent yourself from existing then you'll cease to have memories" Psychic explained, here came the hard part, "So if you prevent yourself from existing then you'll cease to have memories, but your body will still exist" she said, the concept was a bit confusing.

Odessa thought over this for a second, "So basically if I somehow prevent my own birth then i'll become a comatose vegetable without any chance of recovery" Odessa said, Psychic was a little surprised she had gotten it so quickly, "Basically yes" Psychic replied. "Alright then, so until you have something for me to do know anywhere where I can stay?" Odessa said, "Yes I do" Psychic said, before teleporting her back to the 'safe' house next to Miharu. Odessa shrugged, "I'm back" she said cheerily, wondering what reaction her extremely sudden appearance would bring.

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
Years
Dizzy
--------
-Dizzy's face transformed into a frown, deep in thought. She then put one gloved finger in the air, pointing at the ceiling, then directing it towards the closet she had mentioned previously.-

"There should be some in the ammo room, if Raike hasn't used them all by now. He also had me engrave them with a name... I think it was Mi-something, I don't remember. Anyway they are in there. Sky, I'm still working on that new weapon you wanted, but I'm not sure if it will work. You will need to have Soren around to use this, since we don't really have any fire around."

-She gestured to a guitar that lay on a workbench a few feet south of herself.-

"Its a pretty cool idea though, I'm sure you will have fun with it, but yeah its not finished so you will have to wait."

Back