• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

It depends. Which Kingdom Hearts game was it?

/needs to find her PSP charger so she can play BBS again soob.

Ice Car

Banned
Years

Currently I am beating the PWT's multiple tournaments a number of times. I beat Sinnoh 5 times, about to beat Rental Masters the 6th time, beat Hoenn 8 times, and Kanto 6 times. Next is Johto and Unova.

This is my team, it's been updated a tad. It works better and is more flexible than my others.

Spoiler:

lloebet

[color=#58FAD0][font=geo][u][i]Ancient[/i][/u][/fo
Years
The only pokemon game i actually like is Emerald and below. Sinnoh and up have disappointed me greatly. I remember when the Elite Four where actually a challenge. 66

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Black 2 and Soul Silver are pretty much on par with eachother. Soul Silver probably just a little more because I have played it longer but since Black 2 has only been out for a month that's not saying much.

Ice Car

Banned
Years

I decided to post it because it was an entertaining read for me and one of the few people that actually knows what trolling is that I've met on Youtube.

Most people just post one stupid comment and replies to everyone that takes them seriously with "lol u got troled trolol" like ****ing 5 year olds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back