• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your favorite Dawn shipping?

What is your favourite Dawn shipping?

• HeatTagshipping (Conway x Dawn)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen yesterday
Yeah, they were so cute. I do think they were very bffs-y, but that's a good thing to build a long lasting relationship on :D

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
Appealshipping. I thoroughly believe that Zoey is a butch lesbian in love with Dawn. Dawn has shown hints, too.

I don't ship her with any guys. Sorry.

Last edited:

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
I've always, for some reason, really liked Paul and Dawn together.

It's really OOC, but like ??? I've just always shipped it, maybe it was the cute fanarts over the years.

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
People ship Dawn x Paul? Sounds like quite the interesting pair...

Yep people ship them. Not me mind you but people do ship them and some prefer that pairing than say DawnxKenny(which the series subtly(and not so subtly) pushed). I'm a Penguinshipper(aka DawnxKenny). Its not the most popular but I just can't see Dawn with anyone else, especially when Kenny has a crush on our main female lead.

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Lol Yeahhh, people ship Dawn and Paul, it's called Ikarishipping. Because of Paul's JP name being Shinji, and Dawn's JP name being Hikari. lol

But silly ship name aside, it always appealed to me because Dawn is super nice, and Paul is pretty mean at first.

Back when, a lotta the fandom was like MAYBE SHE COULD SOFTEN HIM UP A LITTLE

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
I didn't know such a ship had a huge following....like, back when D/P was airing, there was a lot of Pearlshippers. (Considering I watched the D/P anime weekly back when it was airing on Cartoon Network....)

Anyway, I p much don't really ship any of the male x female ships w/Dawn nowadays. Conway x Dawn is....creepy, sadly, and Penguinshipping felt really one sided. I'm not going to preach too much about appealshipping, though, I don't want to be a bother to anyone...

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Nov 17, 2018
Pearlshipping, Ash and Dawn's chemisty is brilliant and Satohika is the shipping with the best bond.

Years
I can honestly visualize Dawn in a happy relationship with everyone in this thread except Conway. He's just a tad creepy so yeah, no. Never happening.

If I had to choose one, I'd probably say Ikarishipping. Dawn and Ash have way better chemistry, however, Dawn and Paul are polar opposites in many ways and I think together they could find middle ground, work out their differences and find happiness with one another. Dawn could help Paul become more compassionate and Paul could help Dawn have more confidence. Works out perfectly.

(I also ship appealshipping as well, even though it's not included in the poll options.)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 41
  • Seen Nov 2, 2022
Appealshipping. I thoroughly believe that Zoey is a butch lesbian in love with Dawn. Dawn has shown hints, too.

I don't ship her with any guys. Sorry.

I think Dawn and Zoe should be together. Their personalities fit that relationship well, so I don't prefer her with any of the guy characters? I think the writers drove that hint into it as well.

Back