• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Snakewood Version

Years
  • Seen Mar 1, 2016
I can't go to the trick master house
i captured senex, all 3 fury's, shaderu, luca zamon, turmur and hatched faceleech
can someone help me?

Years
  • Seen Feb 19, 2013
I can't go to the trick master house
i captured senex, all 3 fury's, shaderu, luca zamon, turmur and hatched faceleech
can someone help me?
Fly to olddale town and go up to route 101, there should be a shack. If it doesn't work i'd just try re downloading to make sure you have the latest version

Years
  • Seen Jun 25, 2013
I cannot seem to find the HM Cut... Ive looked through several pages of comments and couldnt find the answer, although it seems to be on the hiker's corpse in Rustboro, but i accidentally didnt loot his body, and now i cant get the HM. Is there any way around this?

I don't think HM Cut is in there. If I remember correctly, its in the place where the verdanturf town used to stand. Try checking there.

Years
  • Seen Aug 13, 2016
Will Claydol learn Psychic? And if not, where can I find the TM for Psychic? I had it once but that save state got bugged so i started from another save state.

p.s
do stone-evolved pokemon still learn moves?
p.p.s
where's the TM for Earthquake?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 30, 2015
For some reason Chloe isn't in her house. I just talked to Alicia after she switched sides and when I try to progress further it says that I should talk to Chloe first. So it looks like I'm stuck in Fallarbor town for now. I really wanna finish this game it's a lot of fun I've put a little over 20 hours into it so far, so any help with this is appreciated. I'd prefer not to go back to my last save seeing as its a few hours old.

Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2013
K, So After venturing randomly through the cave just South of the Safari Zone, I've managed to end up right in front of Petalburg Gym (Glitch?) and now have no idea how to get back. I've revisited Meteor Falls to attempt heading back the the Eastern part of Hoenn and the submarine is still there but Usher won't take me back even after going back through the Submarine to "refix" the elevator and warp panel. As I already did that, it doesn't need redoing and unfortunately he won't take me back because i can't redo it. Any help?

Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2014
K, So After venturing randomly through the cave just South of the Safari Zone, I've managed to end up right in front of Petalburg Gym (Glitch?) and now have no idea how to get back. I've revisited Meteor Falls to attempt heading back the the Eastern part of Hoenn and the submarine is still there but Usher won't take me back even after going back through the Submarine to "refix" the elevator and warp panel. As I already did that, it doesn't need redoing and unfortunately he won't take me back because i can't redo it. Any help?

i don't know if that's a glitch or cutlerine is trolling...i restart my game when it happened though fearing what it sounds like happened to you

Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2013
How do i download this game i downloaded the file you provided and all i get in it are .doc files and .ips files is there a .gba file? or am i just doing things wrong

Years
  • Seen Mar 22, 2014
Hello im justs tarted playing the game for the 4th time and i dicided to do this one a nuzlock run. Well i start it up and choose claydol and guess what.... its shiny!!! Also for my regular game where do you get larvitar? i want to train a team in another save with a deadly seven team

kyo_the_kitsune

Lord of the Fish
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 16, 2017
So I made it to the last dungeon, but then got killed. Now I can't get back to Sootopolis, or the dungeon for that. Any help?

Years
  • Seen Feb 26, 2013
I need help >_<! So when you're in Lillycove once you beat Senex you get dive, but the problem is I lost against him and now when I go upstairs at the mall everyone is gone, how am I supposed to get dive now :(?

Years
  • Seen Mar 11, 2013
I don't know if it's already ask but after the élite four how to go in the sea town for find my brother i donnt find thé dive location

Years
  • Seen Feb 28, 2013
Hi, im new here.
I've been playing snakewood for a while now, and i've enjoyed every bit of it.

I do have a problem though, I've just beaten the pokemon league and i 'woke up' in that trainer room in evergrande. I walked out and i couldn't seem to find any clue about what to do next

So i watched a tuturial video on that part, and the guy who made it got a call from birch when he walked out the building. From that point on he could acces the tunnel in Lillycove.

I didn't get this call and i cant seem to find out how to get it.

Does this mean my version is out of date? did i miss anything? Tips or answers anyone? :)

Years
Hi, im new here.
I've been playing snakewood for a while now, and i've enjoyed every bit of it.

I do have a problem though, I've just beaten the pokemon league and i 'woke up' in that trainer room in evergrande. I walked out and i couldn't seem to find any clue about what to do next

So i watched a tuturial video on that part, and the guy who made it got a call from birch when he walked out the building. From that point on he could acces the tunnel in Lillycove.

I didn't get this call and i cant seem to find out how to get it.

Does this mean my version is out of date? did i miss anything? Tips or answers anyone? :)
Walk yourself to that tunnel or maybe you are right , there must be a problem with your patch

Years
  • Seen Feb 28, 2013
Walk yourself to that tunnel or maybe you are right , there must be a problem with your patch

I've walked south and even crossed the caves again.
I've walked through the entire world looking for something that i may have missed that's keeping the call from happening.

I even completed the league again with the same result.

Where could i find a better patch? Would applying it mean that i would have to start all over again?
Could you possibly share the right patch with me?

Thanks for the reply.

I cannot seem to find the HM Cut... Ive looked through several pages of comments and couldnt find the answer, although it seems to be on the hiker's corpse in Rustboro, but i accidentally didnt loot his body, and now i cant get the HM. Is there any way around this?

I found the hm in a cave, i had it already so i picked it up and nothing really happened.
I can't recall wich cave it is but i suggest you explore all of them including the mudfalls you have the climb with the vespa and the rocks you have to shatter.

Otherwise, try going a few saves back or start over, you haven't completed that much of the game yet

(by the way: sorry for the double post)

Last edited:
Back