• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
asdfghjk inactivity. I've been busy all day. I:

Tch I'm too tired and can't even think enough to remember what I was aiming for with that thread and why it really was different from the pictures of you thread. I remember some of it, but (once again) I'm overly tired and will just word it the wrong way.

Speaking of- I probably should get off here soon. A combination of being tired and in a bad mood is going to get my infracted if I stick around too long. But I'm going to be stupid and stay anyway, for now, at least.

@Droomph
I...don't really know how to reply to that. ?_?
I'm not sure if you're making fun of me or what.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I've been busy all day too Jess, but for only cause I spent hours coloring something that should of only taken like 2 hours. >.> Don't worry though about your post though, people make mistakes. :)

Years
We all make mistakes, when I was a noob I often posted threads only to have them locked because they were duplicates or belonged somewhere else.

Nowadays my thread making has sorta diminished because I like posting in threads more and when it came to the Pokemon X & Y section I could never make a thread because all the topics I wanted to bring up got posted before I could do it. Yeah, so many ninjas there lol.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I normally wouldn't have even cared, but I still don't see it as a duplicate, tbh. Besides, the pictures of you thread is much more well-known thread than the other "normal", non-stickied ones, so now I just seem like I have no clue what I'm doing, because I made a thread that's considered to be a duplicate of it.

Can you tell I haven't gotten enough sleep lately? Don't take me seriously. I'm just being grouchy. [;
I've been particularly busy for the last 7+ days. Didn't help matters that I woke up several times last night because I was worried that I would forget about this weird creature (which looked similar to The Rake) that I dreamed about.

If you don't know what The Rake is, then:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Lol, I barely ever make threads. No real reason to... the only forum I even make threads in really is this one.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Every thread I want to make is already made lol, so Im just lazy and post in other threads. I have no ideas anyway for threads.

Crux

Evermore
Years
Well, love and hate, pain, determination, survival and time.
Those are all I can think of right now. (Half-asleep.)

-Love:
If the love is strong enough, anything can be done.
Think, reformed criminal.

-Hate:
For example, if they hate what they are enough then they'll be able to change it.
Think, coward overcoming his fears.

-Pain:
Pain can change the personality and nature of somebody to the polar opposite.
Think, loss of closest loved one turns said person gloomy, when they once were happy go lucky.

-Determination:
Pure determination, seeing what their nature is and deciding to change it.
Think, hardass learning to compromise.

-Survival:
Okay, this one is obvious.
Think, adaptability.

-Time:
Over time, if the person is put in an environment, they eventually succumb to the pulls of it.
Think, accent.

There's a few other ways, amnesia, mental disorder, religious rebirth, prolonged exposure to horrors... I'm sure I could think of more, but, again, half-asleep. :x

Why do you ask?

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
So, I'm home. Over the last 3 days I've worked over 55hours.
I'm a little fatigued, time to stay up all night, lay around in my pajamas and get drunk on the internet. Oh dear internet, Ive missed you.

I've been busy all day too Jess, but for only cause I spent hours coloring something that should of only taken like 2 hours. >.> Don't worry though about your post though, people make mistakes. :)

Don't feel bad, on average I spend between 4-8 hours whenever I try to draw something, even if I'm like; "Oh I know, I'll sit down and doodle for five minutes."

We all make mistakes, when I was a noob I often posted threads only to have them locked because they were duplicates or belonged somewhere else.

Nowadays my thread making has sorta diminished because I like posting in threads more and when it came to the Pokemon X & Y section I could never make a thread because all the topics I wanted to bring up got posted before I could do it. Yeah, so many ninjas there lol.

I don't believe for a minute that you were ever a noob.

Can you tell I haven't gotten enough sleep lately? Don't take me seriously. I'm just being grouchy. [;
I've been particularly busy for the last 7+ days. Didn't help matters that I woke up several times last night because I was worried that I would forget about this weird creature (which looked similar to The Rake) that I dreamed about.

I feel you on the no sleep; read above - my last 4 days.

A simple question:

What can change the nature of a man?

What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets! But enough talk... Have at you!

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Yikes that's rough, Somniac :/ I probably would not be in great shape if I worked 55 hours straight, especially at my last job.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I'm finally here. I swear I will always be tired while on PC, considering I don't come around until after I've finished what I need to get done for the day. I:

Now then. I'm going to waste my day planning out the training for my shiny Ralts and Ponyta I caught over the last week (Pokeradar <3).

How is everyone else?

Years
  • Seen Mar 29, 2015
How is everyone else?

Hmm... I don't know...

Yesterday evening, the power went out for roughly an hour because some numb-skull driver had to have a motor vehicle accident, thus hitting a power line pole. I could tell that as I saw at least two ambulances coming down the highway near my home. I wasn't too happy about that, as that made me miss one of my shows on TV...

I'm guessing that the said driver was eating one of those large McWraps from McDonald's, which must've been made to perfection, so that the driver went into a state of euphoria as soon as he took the first bite. Bad thing is, he was in that state while behind the wheel, & thus was completely oblivious to his surroundings. Thus, him having that accident was a given. But, what do I know how that accident really happened?

As for today, nothing out of the ordinary, but I did have quite a bit to do.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
So, I'm home. Over the last 3 days I've worked over 55hours.
I'm a little fatigued, time to stay up all night, lay around in my pajamas and get drunk on the internet. Oh dear internet, Ive missed you.
!

Wait what? what did you have to do that made you stay up so much?

That's annoying, Blade.. :c I hate power cuts

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
Wait what? what did you have to do that made you stay up so much?

That's annoying, Blade.. :c I hate power cuts

Just work, I have two jobs and my shifts are Monday [split], Monday [late], Tuesday [early], Tuesday [late], Wednesday [early], Wednesday [late].

I work in a pub and a nightclub, the late shifts are all in the nightclub and the splits/early is the pub.

Early; 6AM - 3PM
Split; 8AM - 1PM and then 3PM - 7PM

Nightclub shifts are all

7:30PM - 4:30AM

So yeah, It's a hectic 3 days every week, but I get Thursday-Sunday off which is pretty great.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I hate when the power goes out. Or the internet. I don't realize how much I use it until it's gone. xD

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Just work, I have two jobs and my shifts are Monday [split], Monday [late], Tuesday [early], Tuesday [late], Wednesday [early], Wednesday [late].

I work in a pub and a nightclub, the late shifts are all in the nightclub and the splits/early is the pub.

Early; 6AM - 3PM
Split; 8AM - 1PM and then 3PM - 7PM

Nightclub shifts are all

7:30PM - 4:30AM

So yeah, It's a hectic 3 days every week, but I get Thursday-Sunday off which is pretty great.

Damn that is busy!! But heck at least you get the long weekend. I bet you must absolutely dread Mondays, though @_@!

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Wow Somniac, that's just brutal. u_u but you gotta do what you gotta do...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back